Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Budzy~

Borderlands The Pre Squeal Giveaway!

71 posts in this topic

I can trade your Borderlands The Pre Sequel with fresh and untouched Origin keys of:

1. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box 
  2. Crysis 2 Maximum Edition 
  3. Dead Space 3 Origin Key

All 3 combined :P

Hit me up if interested 

I'm sure staab would love some origin keys he has probably already got from the $1 origin humble bundle.. Please quench.

I'm sure staab would love some origin keys he has probably already got from the $1 origin humble bundle.. Please quench.

you got it xD

but I just wanted to give an offer, and an offer is an offer :P

or you can post and get it for free :yay:

I can trade your Borderlands The Pre Sequel with fresh and untouched Origin keys of:

3. Dead Space 3

All 3 combined

Hit me up if interested :P

gib me i trade you my bf4 account 

gib me i trade you my bf4 account 

REALLY  :horror:

I'm up for it

EDIT:

@Staab I can also add fresh keys of 

The Sims 3 with expansion packs:

+Late Night Expansion Pack

+High End Loft Stuff

+Date night

to the whole package if you fancy that as well  :yay:

REALLY  :horror:

I'm up for it

EDIT:

@Staab I can also add fresh keys of 

The Sims 3 + Late Night Expansion Pack and High End Loft Stuff 

to the whole package if you fancy that as well  :yay:

ooh, somebody paid above average :dave:

(OT- one of the best expansions and one of the best stuff packs however they're really easy to torrent :troll:)

I own all them games already, Got burnout for £5, got crysis 2 from imtroll and don't like dead space xD 

I own all them games already, Got burnout for £5, got crysis 2 from imtroll and don't like dead space xD 

woops well thanks for your consideration XD

I want it, free game so.. :P

Well I won't get it anyways because of my past :Dave:

Well, found this to be rather odd

Your past nor beliefs/statements altered me giving you that $25 steam card

Neither has mine altered Moka giving me early access to CO in his one contest, which was later given to Headdy

Don't believe just because you make mistakes it means most future actions/statements towards and or regarding you will be based off such

Anyways, despite this not being a vote, I vote for Cat or Cloudy to get it :P

3. Dead Space 3

All 3 combined

Hit me up if interested :P

Nice try but  these keys were in Humble Bundle, i still have some of them too :dumb:

ooh, somebody paid above average :dave:

It was me! 4 times :dave: for BF3 keys for me and friends :awesome:

I would like it because ever since I saw the first borderlands the pre-sequel trailer I really wanted to get it. I liked the past 2 games and this one interest me more because its in space and we play for hyperion. Was going to get this game but not anytime soon as I do not have the money. I actually owe money which made me not get anything for my birthday which kinda sucked. I currently have no job as i'm 15 with high school and a lot of work so making money isn't really an option for me. Anyways good luck to all who participated. Thanks Staab for actually giving away a $60 game. Not many people do that. 

EDIT: I just pre-ordered the game so count me out of this.

This is really cool of you to do staab!

I'm not entering since I wouldnt play this game often if ever but I just wanted to thank ya for doing this.

PS: Dem bribes tho

This is really cool of you to do staab!

I'm not entering since I wouldnt play this game often if ever but I just wanted to thank ya for doing this.

PS: Dem bribes tho

But you just entered by posting :o

I'll enter because I've had Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition for a month and a bit now and I have all campaign DLC's besides a few of the headhunter ones, a character at level 72 and I love every feature of this game. I've spent countless hours playing this (Although Steam only shows 66 hours because I used to play it pirated with no DLC to see if I liked it) first chance I got, I bought the game of the year edition and spammed it out so much that my character is probably sore from all the power tapping levelling I did to her. I've slain many invincible's in the game (hardest things to kill).

Even though I have had the game for only a month and a bit I have quite a high amount of achievements in the game

9abfad72756cf86f3f4bb7267d10db0e.png

I've spammed this game out enough to probably tell or help anyone out unless I don't know about it (Low chance xD).

There are 3 versions of the story on the game

Normal mode: This is the first playthrough of the game where the max enemy level is 30, unless you're killing invincibles.

True Vault Hunter Mode: The second playthrough which is slightly harder, the highest enemy level is 50 and the loot it better.

Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode: The third playthrough. everything is scaled to your level but has a huge amount of health more than you and the max enemy level is 78, although your level is only 72 at max (with improvement dlc's to raise level cap for you)

I have completed the game on all three of these modes on my main character in just under a month and I am still loving each and every aspect of the game, the Tiny Tina campaign was probably the best I've experienced so far. 

gpVlZ3Z.jpg

rVbLj52.jpg

89k3uM8.jpg

ZcP0ngv.jpg

Overall, I'd say I love(I mean I'm obsessed) with Borderlands ;-;

stab, do the right thing and help troll get rid of his obsession, gib the game to me :troll:

stab, do the right thing and help troll get rid of his obsession, gib the game to me :troll:

Still vote for Cloudy or Cat

iMtroll has already gotten a lot of time to play the game(s)

(Si, aware of not being a poll :P )

I want it because:

• It is Free.
  • You don't want it :>
  • I play Borderlands 2 (Cracked) xD
  • And i want to play it with my mates :S

Maybe if you spelt my name right for once :okay: 

saaab sttab stabb staaa stbaa stab staan

now gib keycode, kthxbai :3

bears get nothing here, go hunt something in the woods, we're legally obligated to NOT FEED THE BEARS with keys ó.ó

I don't think anyone else should even bother entering; iMTroll is looking like the competition winner here  ^_^

Well, I was expecting someone to write a big ass story, I thought it would be Triton :dave:

He does provide a great reason and explains thoroughly how he enjoys the game