Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sentrex

Public Tutorial Requests

45 posts in this topic

But he wanted a FX what kills someone right ? or the coordinates are for more "realistic" things ? And yes I copied and paste it from my GSC..

Looking at your script, it doesn't even loop if I am correct? Ryan wanted it looping, Sentrex gave him the exact thing, in the simplest form, it's clean, and loops.

You're is longer, all over the place, and doesn't do what Ryan asked. You've deleted stuff, Ryan wanted intervals of something like 6 seconds if I remember correctly. You get the idea.

But he wanted a FX what kills someone right ? or the coordinates are for more "realistic" things ? And yes I copied and paste it from my GSC..

Yes your script plays an effect, a bit like 30845793845430 other scripts you can find out there. Like I said, read what he asked for.

You've provided a script that has 27 lines, with ONE line that is actually relevant to the topic.

That post was from October. Please don't bump very old posts

Eh

It was relevant to the topic, useful and people may learn from it, in my books I'd say it's okay to bump if it's not useless spam

I would like to see a tutorial about 3D models, that can't be done in radiant, you call them xmodels or something like that, not sure. There is a tutorial about that made by Bear,  this tutorial teaches you how to do a 3D model, but I wanna see a tutorial about things like: how these models affect on map size, is there a limit for them, etc. So, the basic things about 3D models, that must be known by all starting mappers...I hope you understood me.

xmodel limit per level: 1000

1 custom model with 3 texture maps: ~0.5MB

:kingdave:

I want a tutorial how to create animated fx and fx like fire, electric, firework myself.

I want a tutorial how to create animated fx and fx like fire, electric, firework myself.

I did a couple about a year ago, let me see if I still have the files. (Will probably get back to you tomorrow since I have no access to my PC atm)

Tuts about level, endon, self, notify, if statements, randomintrage 

over the first 4 in the tuts are only 1 or 3 sentences where it  dont got explained  good, that i can understand it or others.

level = "global" entity

self = the entity running current script function

notify = every "waittill" will continue and every "endon" will terminate the function

endon = the function terminates when this endon is notified ^

randomintrange = returns a random integer in the given range

:kingdave:  :kingdave:  :kingdave:

Too bad you're too fucking lazy to continue this, you fucking fuck of a fucking dumbshit

It's an open system, anyone can submit a tutorial for review. :dave:

It's an open system, anyone can submit a tutorial for review. :dave:

My words remain. And I quote 

Too bad you're too fucking lazy to continue this, you fucking fuck of a fucking dumbshit

Tuts about how to import with asset manager weapons, models.

@weapons +how to add new skin and new sounds + add it to mod

@models + all things + add it to mod

Edited by Shield