BosnianArmy

Post here your best CS:GO screenshots

579 posts in this topic

z4H9LXR.png

gotta say, my proudest csgo moment

didn't even get my money's worth man, was in a private match.

volvo got me

Fuck Valve :dave:, they ban normal players and not hackers >:

Fuck Valve :dave:, they ban normal players and not hackers >:

Except Zack actually installed cheats and most people VAC banned deserve it. If you prefer a game full of cheaters you're an idiot.

@Zack that's nothing to be proud of. Installing cheats in the first place is for losers. You deserve that ban even if you just used them in a private match.

+ private match has to have vac enabled for it to ban you?

+ private match has to have vac enabled for it to ban you?

You can disable VAC authentication by doing sv_pure 0. If you were planning on using a cheat in MM you probably wouldn't bother doing that though

Except Zack actually installed cheats and most people VAC banned deserve it. If you prefer a game full of cheaters you're an idiot.

@Zack that's nothing to be proud of. Installing cheats in the first place is for losers. You deserve that ban even if you just used them in a private match.

Oh I know. You'd think I'd learn 700+hour account too look

Mostly because I got sick and tired of smurfs denying me rank ups. I'll probably just get a new account anyways. I played that game say to much anyways. I need a life:P

Mostly because I got sick and tired of smurfs denying me rank ups. I'll probably just get a new account anyways. I played that game say to much anyways. I need a life:P

Not a good excuse to cheat. No one is "denying" you rankups. Smurfs, in theory, are new accounts with low elos (established during unranked games) used to stomp on people in typically a lower rank than the smurfer, correct? Well MM isn't all about wins and losses. No it's more about stats. Average damage, MVPs, bomp plants, etc. all tie into why you are ranked what you are. Basically, what YOU do in the round matters. So smurfs completely stomping on you and other people at your rank will a)rank up much faster, B)have a fairly high elo as it is, and c)most likely purposefully play bad to lose some of their elo. (which sometimes may help you)

What does this mean for you? Well one loss doesnt mean your rankup is "denied." Your elo just takes a hit, and how big of a hit depends on who you're getting beat by. So a smurf wont deny you your rank, if anything they'll set you back a small amount. Since their elo should either be around yours or above yours depending on how long they've been smurfing.

And you also have to remember smurfs aren't impossible to beat. They usually don't care about the game and play predictably. Which makes it easy for you to outposition them for an easy frag.

Lastly, the key to actually ranking up is getting the mechanics down. And the easiest way to do this is to DM to improve your aim as well as look up smoke/nade tutorials which will help you gain the advantage. If you continue to play cs like a silver you'll stay a silver.

But hey, what do I know. I just worked my way up from silver 4 to LE (against smurfs and cheaters) because I was lucky.

Once a cheater, always a cheater..

l0l

ok bud

And you also have to remember smurfs aren't impossible to beat. They usually don't care about the game and play predictably. Which makes it easy for you to outposition them for an easy frag.

I'm sorry, but i've never seen a smurf that don't care about the game, pretty much all smurfs that i've had on my game when i was a mge or below would 40 frag all the time and trash talk, i've probably never seen a smurf not try. Actually the only smurfs i've never seen try hard are normally the ones purposly trying to get deranked again by doing team damage but not enough to get kicked, suiciding at the start of the round etc...

Smurfs in csgo is a joke, you can keep telling people to get better but i'd like to see you get better against a cheater and out play him because a lot of smurfs feel like a cheater to low rank players, hell when i was new to csgo i couldn't even tell if it was a smurf or a cheater but they sure did piss me off and made the game less fun for me simply because i'd either get shat on or I wasn't getting any kills because the smurf on my team kept killing them so quickly.

There no excuse to smurf, it ruins it for less skill players and will always do so and telling less skilled players to get better isn't as simple as you say it is, some people find it easiser to get better other finds it harder.

So if zack wanted to cheat because he got tired of smurfs, i don't fucking blame him one little bit because thats how much smurfs has pissed me off because smurfs DO deny rank up, specially in CSGO because everyone in csgo are given the same equipment and the same abilitys on both sides and it's possible to carry yourself to the highest rank in csgo.

/rant

So if zack wanted to cheat because he got tired of smurfs

I mean, I didn't even do it in an actual match, but I do hate smurfs. I don't mind it in the same elo level, like gold nova II and gold nova I, but LEM smurfing as a gold nova 2? fuck off if you're going to do that.

I'm sorry, but i've never seen a smurf that don't care about the game, pretty much all smurfs that i've had on my game when i was a mge or below would 40 frag all the time and trash talk, i've probably never seen a smurf not try. Actually the only smurfs i've never seen try hard are normally the ones purposly trying to get deranked again by doing team damage but not enough to get kicked, suiciding at the start of the round etc...

Smurfs in csgo is a joke, you can keep telling people to get better but i'd like to see you get better against a cheater and out play him because a lot of smurfs feel like a cheater to low rank players, hell when i was new to csgo i couldn't even tell if it was a smurf or a cheater but they sure did piss me off and made the game less fun for me simply because i'd either get shat on or I wasn't getting any kills because the smurf on my team kept killing them so quickly.

There no excuse to smurf, it ruins it for less skill players and will always do so and telling less skilled players to get better isn't as simple as you say it is, some people find it easiser to get better other finds it harder.

So if zack wanted to cheat because he got tired of smurfs, i don't fucking blame him one little bit because thats how much smurfs has pissed me off because smurfs DO deny rank up, specially in CSGO because everyone in csgo are given the same equipment and the same abilitys on both sides and it's possible to carry yourself to the highest rank in csgo.

/rant

That's you giving up. I DID rank up against smurfs and cheaters. Sure there were games where someone dropped 40 bombs but as I said they are NOT gods. They make mistakes just like we do, and you have to learn to capitalize on that to become a better player. If you REALLY want to rank up and become better at the game you will KEEP TRYING no matter how many hours someone has and how well they are playing. If you give up and cheat, you're worse than the smurf.

As for smurfs not trying, perhaps it's your rank. But in silver ranks there are plenty of smurfs who literally dont give a fuck about the game and knife only, zeus, pistol only, etc. At MGE, there are considerably less smurfs and of the ones that exist yes they'll try their hearts out. This is where you learn to become a better player and actually DESERVE a rank higher than MGE. Where players begin to develop their gamesense. If you're playing MM and you're NOT trying to get better, then you shouldn't care about rank in the first place. Because the higher your rank, the more skilled players will become and if you can't keep up you might as well derank.

You also can't deny cheaters exist, but with how frequent these VAC ban waves have become you can trust they'll get their just deserts later.

Basically, if you're getting destroyed by a guy dropping 40 bombs. Go back and watch the demo, if he's running around aimlessly getting nothing but headshots he's probably a cheater. If he's playing smart, lurking, and getting easy kills then you can take a little of his playstyle and put it into yours. Or learn how to counter it.

You can't simply just assume they're untouchable and resort to cheating. Because at that point, you're worse than the smurf. You're just contributing to what makes matchmaking even worse.

If you want smurfs out of the game Valve have to remove the level cap for playing with friends, like it was before (where instead it would match your queue fairly instead of just taking the highest rank). And Valve need to add an unranked 5v5 casual that players must play before they hit MM. Until both of those are done, you can't blame smurfs for YOU cheating. In some cases, you can't even blame people for smurfing in the first place (because they literally CANT play with their friends in MM). And don't ever tell someone they could just play casual, because that bullshit 10v10 is not counter-strike. And I can go on a fairly long rant about it if need be.

tl;dr Smurfing doesn't constitute cheating and your experiences will vary from zach's as he was a silver and you were an MGE.

2015_05_15_00002.jpg

2015_05_15_00001.jpg  gotta love the cries of nubs hue  we could have done 16-0 but those lost rounds we used zeus only  :c

Once a cheater, always a cheater..

That is not true, i will never cheat on csgo :angryarnold:

After about a 13 win streak I finally got promoted.

WyIabwZ.jpg

78e5beeacb53029f80fa5f67587ccb8c.jpg

The best screenshot of all, when you are banned for 7 days :dave: (although it says 6 days now....)

My 16th 7 day ban is ending today :D 

All but one of them were from not connecting in time #3rdworldproblems 

The other one? Well... "Gaben@smurfing" had it coming :dave:

Pretty good game I played recently. I thought it was really cool that I was doing well especially against the ranks I was versing.

WfuJ2dC.jpg

AN0zK9w.jpg