BosnianArmy

Post here your best CS:GO screenshots

579 posts in this topic

Is it on his ESEA profile? 100% dloading that thing. If I hadn't needed to get up early this morning, I would have for sure seen this live haha

http://prntscr.com/7lirw3 looool, if his whole stream reported you... bb knife :3

Just matchmaking against some famous streamers who called me a cheater/onliner with grandma rws :D

What is rws?

What is rws?

Ryan is correct, here's a more in-depth explanation

https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=support&d=faq&id=212

RWS, or "average Round Win Shares" was created to represent a player's contribution to overall team success.

• RWS player values range from 0.00 to 100.00, a higher number is better than a lower number
  • Only 100 RWS points (or win shares) total are given out each round, and only to players on the winning team
  • All players on the losing team receive 0 RWS points for the round
  • A players receives 0 RWS points for each round that occurs after they leave a server, effectively treating it as if they had lost all of the subsequent rounds
  • For rounds that end by one player fragging another, the 100 RWS points are divided among the players on the winning team based on their share of the total damage dealt during the round
    • Example #1: You do 140 damage and everyone else on your team does 360 damage combined, you would get 28.00 RWS points (140 divided by 500 total damage dealt)
  • For rounds that end by one player successfully planting (via an explosion) or defusing, the player that completes the objective is given 30 RWS points, and the remaining 70 RWS points are divided among all players based on their share of the total damage dealt during the round
    • Example #1: You plant the bomb and it explodes, and you do 0 damage and everyone else on your team each does 50 damage, you would get 30.00 RWS points (30 for the successful plant) and everyone else would get 17.50 RWS (70% of 50 damage divided by 200 total damage dealt)
    • Example #2: You defuse the bomb, and do 100 damage while everyone else on your team each does 50 damage, you would get 53.33 RWS points (30 for the defuse, and 70% of your 100 damage divided by 300 total damage dealt) and everyone else would get 11.67 RWS points (70% of 50 damage divided by 300 total damage dealt)

The RWS value displayed in your profile, and what you are ranked by, is determined by taking all RWS points you've earned playing in Ranked Pug servers and dividing them by your total rounds played plus your rounds left.

am i the only 1 that think summit isn't that good compared to other pro players? X.X

am i the only 1 that think summit isn't that good compared to other pro players? X.X

I feel you. Infact those streamers complain about alot of players better than them and it's pretty annoying

He's not necessarily a bad pro player but I wouldn't place him over current pro players in na like shroud/nitro/skadoodle etc.

But he's had his moments, like this one for example against elevate.

As of now, he mostly fucks around in ESEA-Open (lowest division that i'm also in) playing strat roulette in his matches.

I think he would identify himself more as a streamer than he would as a pro/semi-pro cs player

He's not necessarily a bad pro player but I wouldn't place him over current pro players in na like shroud/nitro/skadoodle etc.

But he's had his moments, like this one for example against elevate.

As of now, he mostly fucks around in ESEA-Open (lowest division that i'm also in) playing strat roulette in his matches.

I think he would identify himself more as a streamer than he would as a pro/semi-pro cs player

Well .. go stream as well ? :) I am sure you will have succes in that

Another match that went well!

pf14uz0.jpg

*EDIT*

A match that I FINALLY ranked up to gold nova 3, I was stuck at GN2 for some reason :) but I ranked up now :D

QUUjfP8.jpg

Edited by BosnianArmy

yus :kingdave:

2015_07_02_00001.jpg

haxzor

yus :kingdave:

2015_07_02_00001.jpg

How can you do so good with 200 ping? I suck if I get over 100 ping lol

How can you do so good with 200 ping? I suck if I get over 100 ping lol

you get peekers advantage with higher ping and other stuff, so stupid.

you get peekers advantage with higher ping and other stuff, so stupid.

what, the moment i peak i get destroyed... i  peak sometimes but most i just flash and rush in yolo :dave: cause i know i will just die :>

what, the moment i peak i get destroyed... i  peak sometimes but most i just flash and rush in yolo :dave: cause i know i will just die :>

When ever i see high ping players, they normally teleport all over the place and get around the corners before i even see them.

When ever i see high ping players, they normally teleport all over the place and get around the corners before i even see them.

From someone other than Tilak whose been there done that... the high ping's disadvantages farrrr outweigh the advantages such as so called "peekers' advantage" rofl. Teleporting only happens with unstable high ping :D

Oh yeah, top fragger time :awesome:

RPGU7Qs.jpg

And later in the evening I ranked up to Gold nova 4! :D :awesome:

9RaiRFc.jpg

MG1 = 16 wins :troll: :troll: :troll:

qu1YB82.jpg

Let's 1v1 and see who the real mg1 is :troll: