BosnianArmy

Post here your best CS:GO screenshots

579 posts in this topic

fda933ef5f4f99fb10c796e829944244.jpg

YESS FINALLY HIT DMG AFTER MANY WIN STREAKS AND LOSS STREAKS I FINALLY FUCKING RANKED UP NOW I CAN GO PRO AND EARN MONEY!

must reach dmg under 60 wins :<

check the chat xD that's only a small part of the chat btw, there were like 5 people that called me a hacker in one game o_o

2eec25f418b1d9b9bf3fefa02669eb5a.png

I made many people mad at once, what a great day!

i get reported for my ping or kicked from servers :> nubs say i cannot kill with this ping :dave:

Oh yeah, the BosnianArmy at the comeback section for being good again :awesome:

VCa5C3f.jpg

hYFzdqZ.jpg

Oh yeah, the BosnianArmy at the comeback section for being good again :awesome:

VCa5C3f.jpg

hYFzdqZ.jpg

How defeq do you only play at 60 fps? Even me on ultra settings 8x MSAA I get 200+ at all times ;-;

Anyway, my first game I went positive c: 

LKjjyuS.jpg

I dream of 60fps :D I have unstable 20 - 50 fps and 20 - 35 on Cobble/Overpass. Can't imagine how smooth it must feel :okay:

How defeq do you only play at 60 fps? Even me on ultra settings 8x MSAA I get 200+ at all times ;-;

because different specs tends to give different performance

because different specs tends to give different performance

I thought bosnipoo had a Gtx 760 though, may be wrong

i have a gtx 760 and i get 300 fps on all maps at some point, but you have to remember he has other parts in his pc apart from gpu

CS is a very CPU intensive game. I have a shit GPU and still get 300fps :dave:

How did you thought that I had a GTX 760? :wat: ??? LOL

If you're curious what CPU and GPU I got, look here below:

CPU: Intel Core ® I7 2630 QM quad-core 2.00 GHZ with 8 threads (Sandy Bridge 32nm Technologie)

GPU: Nvidia 540M GT 1023MB, ASUStek Computer Inc

And, RAM: 6 GB dual channel DDR3 664 MHZ.

Yes it's a laptop

i6-4790k + HD 5770 1GB + 1080p @ highest = 200fps

Didn't know they made i6 CPUs :troll:

CS is a very CPU intensive game. I have a shit GPU and still get 300fps :dave:

Not necessarily. It's more of the fact that CS:GO runs on the Source Engine, which is really not GPU intensive at all, and is meant to be able to run on lower-end machines. 

There's your problem.

The problem isn't with laptops in general, it's within the graphics chip in the laptop. For example, newer laptops have 2 GTX 970M's and run today's games @ ultra at 60+ FPS. But older laptops, such as mine, with HD 5730Ms, can struggle. It's just outdated hardware. 

Not necessarily. It's more of the fact that CS:GO runs on the Source Engine, which is really not GPU intensive at all, and is meant to be able to run on lower-end machines. 

The problem isn't with laptops in general, it's within the graphics chip in the laptop. For example, newer laptops have 2 GTX 970M's and run today's games @ ultra at 60+ FPS. But older laptops, such as mine, with HD 5730Ms, can struggle. It's just outdated hardware. 

i thought it was a "post your best csgo screenshots" thread, not a debate about how your gpu and cpu 

i thought it was a "post your best csgo screenshots" thread, not a debate about how your gpu and cpu 

cat likes to be anal when it comes to pc stuff.

I believe CSGO is the most CPU intensive game due to being a console port compared to other source games, but there is some games made on the source engine that are more GPU intensive than CPU.

Mainly decides what dx it supports(specially if it uses dx9 the most) and whether or not it's a console port.

I believe CSGO is the most CPU intensive game due to being a console port compared to other source games, but there is some games made on the source engine that are more GPU intensive than CPU.

Mainly decides what dx it supports(specially if it uses dx9 the most) and whether or not it's a console port.

um ty

When you're playing MM on your main and it feels like you're smurfing :troll:

vCfoS4L.jpg

cat likes to be anal when it comes to pc stuff.

Yeah....you're right. :S

What do you mean by CSGO being a console port? CS has been a series on PC for 15 years and will always be primarily a PC game. 

I"m also not denying the fact that CS:GO is more CPU intensive than GPU, I honestly haven't done the research + I have a good enough processor and GPU to run it at 300+ fps anyways, so I couldn't tell you. CS:GO uses dx9, as do most, if not all Source Engine games. And DX9 is pretty outdated, and most old cards can handle DX9 and the rendering capabilities of Source just fine.

Anyways, as Zack has been saying, I'm done with the PC rant, because honestly I don't really know about whether this game is CPU or GPU based.