Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

Show your desktop

607 posts in this topic

Isn't exactly 'desktop' but sometimes I get lost in this.

343f182350a085d43144d411ee36a338.png

and that is just for this :dumb:

ed878ae4308238d73bd178e10be2fec3.png

Isn't exactly 'desktop' but sometimes I get lost in this.

343f182350a085d43144d411ee36a338.png

and that is just for this :dumb:

ed878ae4308238d73bd178e10be2fec3.png

All those presets, if your sound needs that many plugins helping it, I suggest you get some new sounds :dave:

All those presets, if your sound needs that many plugins helping it, I suggest you get some new sounds :dave:

It's just EQ'ing :okay: 

I was using it so i could use a saw pad as a carrier on some vocals I recorded, after many attempts I got it working at it sounds great, doesn't even sound like me and makes it sound like I can actually sing :dumb: 

I was using it so i could use a saw pad as a carrier on some vocals I recorded, after many attempts I got it working at it sounds great, doesn't even sound like me and makes it sound like I can actually sing :dumb:

autotune op or something :dumb:

Autotune does not do the same thing as what I'm doing, autotune just makes you sound like T-pain or some other shit, When using a synth as a carrier it makes the vocals sound how the synth sounds, eg my vocals sounds like a super saw pad giving it a warm and harmonized feeling, so stop thinking like you know what you're talking about. Thanks. 

@ I want to hear your "warm and harmonizing" voice :dave:

Apart from that... LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC! make a topic centred around dis music shit pl0x, i wnt to learn :D 

Autotune does not do the same thing as what I'm doing, autotune just makes you sound like T-pain or some other shit, When using a synth as a carrier it makes the vocals sound how the synth sounds, eg my vocals sounds like a super saw pad giving it a warm and harmonized feeling, so stop thinking like you know what you're talking about. Thanks. 

How about you quit acting like you're the best person out here? YOU don't know everything either, neither do I. Recently you've been making a dickhead out of yourself and you need to learn ton control yourself. There's ways to say things without coming across as a total dickhead, and it appears to be that you're doing the opposite, saying things to ensure you come across as a dickhead. Nobody likes somebody who is belligerent. There's a reason there are 6 warning points to your name right now and there's a reason we have to approve your posts.

I'm not telling you how to live your life, just grow up and have some respect for others, even if you don't like the person. It's common sense and it's basic human rights. 

I sense butt hurt :dave:

The furthest thing from butt hurt actually, I'm trying to explain to you what multiple people in this community think. If you don't change, I could care less, but you're getting closer and closer to the last straw. Remember why you got banned from BraXi.org? You said you've changed, but you haven't done anything. You're the same, arrogant dickhead who "doesn't care what anybody else thinks". Sure, that's a great mentality to have, but in the real world, that doesn't work. Strutting around like that makes other people dislike you, which you can really already see on the internet. You wonder why you think you're a "troubled kid" who can't stay in the school. Quit wondering and take a look in the mirror. LOOK at how you're acting, FEEL what it's like for those on the opposite end. It's not enjoyable to be around you, not enjoyable to read your posts, not enjoyable to see any of that stuff in general. I'm not talking specifically to you, but you are the most extreme case at this point in time. 

Gotta love my school craptop. 

1366x768 resolution, woot woot.

de82167fa9d9532b916ca54123774e15.pngIt's called a Pika, look it up. They're pretty cute :3

Gotta love my school craptop. 

1366x768 resolution, woot woot.

de82167fa9d9532b916ca54123774e15.pngIt's called a Pika, look it up. They're pretty cute :3

Doesn't look so cute anymore when the little fucker bites you. Just like the many mice that have bitten me, this thing will probably bite too. ;-;

Phaedrean legit just made me this... kinda

22925862c1cf2e268d9bdf20f20fbf71.png

huehue:

Phaedrean: ehm
Phaedrean: you shall know that I've abused your name
Pixel: how'd ya mean
Phaedrean: i was trying to make a scratchy metal surface
Phaedrean: and this came out: http://puu.sh/c5nCa/fbb409ed5b.jpg
Pixel: yoooooo thanks for my new desktop screensaver

I'm guessing you love CS:GO? 

:troll:

nah, is poo game. you have to control recoil like whaddafook? shooting in bursts is stupit and it shouldnt be in game. also crosshair placement? like rly? thats just stupit shiet right there i tell you what. also standing still while you shoot? like thats really boring slow paced game. my roommate that doesnt exist because im 14 and live with my parents changed my wallpaper for me for some reason

l e l

:troll: 

Phaedrean legit just made me this... kinda

22925862c1cf2e268d9bdf20f20fbf71.png

huehue:

Phaedrean: ehm
Phaedrean: you shall know that I've abused your name
Pixel: how'd ya mean
Phaedrean: i was trying to make a scratchy metal surface
Phaedrean: and this came out: http://puu.sh/c5nCa/fbb409ed5b.jpg
Pixel: yoooooo thanks for my new desktop screensaver

I thought he ain't online anymore on xfire or is that steam? :dave: