Followers 0
Lossy

Show your desktop

607 posts in this topic

@Ryan, make your taskbar a darker blue so it matches the background :ph34r:

I didn't know you could do that  :o  

Bamp because good topic,

9076ae5631.jpg

Nice artwork I sometimes default too, icons keep getting messed up whenever I go into cod4 so dunno what to do about that :?

My desktop:

UWmUHMh.png

If anyone wants to know how to make a quick launch on win7 or how to make it the old windows look, just say and I can make a tutorial if ya want ^^

My desktop:

UWmUHMh.png

If anyone wants to know how to make a quick launch on win7 or how to make it the old windows look, just say and I can make a tutorial if ya want ^^

Nice wallpaper and such but why the hell would you want your windows look like the old one? Am I missing something here? Or maybe it's just because I'm stuck with the old versions and have no choice that I'm so sick of them... Whatever the case, could anybody explain to me?

Nice wallpaper and such but why the hell would you want your windows look like the old one? Am I missing something here?

It improves performance (if you have low RAM or whatever).

That and I personally like the more minimalist UI.

Nice wallpaper and such but why the hell would you want your windows look like the old one? Am I missing something here? Or maybe it's just because I'm stuck with the old versions and have no choice that I'm so sick of them... Whatever the case, could anybody explain to me?

I like the old look and it takes less resources. You have more memory etc to games or whatnot. The basic win7 look and the themes annoys me a lot.

The basic win7 look and the themes annoys me a lot.

Eh:

WHiIdJp.jpg

9GFNQL4.jpg

rYtMrIz.jpg

wrdUW5q.jpg

BoxajAH.jpg

ryL78Nk.jpg

kGqG9W1.png

gdP3gFo.png

ymGGKon.jpg

YveqTpT.jpg

MdQ8VIr.png

m7ZMpEl.png

dKnqFiI.png

L63rP1X.png

I have a ton more installed, but eh... Cba to screenshot all of them... Each one of them also has a custom ExplorerFrame.dll which changes the File Explorer so that's why it looks weird on some of the screenshots cause I didn't change it (requires me to log out and log back in D:).

#CustomThemes4Life

Eh:

WHiIdJp.jpg

9GFNQL4.jpg

rYtMrIz.jpg

wrdUW5q.jpg

BoxajAH.jpg

ryL78Nk.jpg

kGqG9W1.png

gdP3gFo.png

ymGGKon.jpg

YveqTpT.jpg

MdQ8VIr.png

m7ZMpEl.png

dKnqFiI.png

L63rP1X.png

I have a ton more installed, but eh... Cba to screenshot all of them... Each one of them also has a custom ExplorerFrame.dll which changes the File Explorer so that's why it looks weird on some of the screenshots cause I didn't change it (requires me to log out and log back in D:).

#CustomThemes4Life

Looks cool, but the old look is better ^^

It calms your eye too :D

Eh:

WHiIdJp.jpg

9GFNQL4.jpg

rYtMrIz.jpg

wrdUW5q.jpg

BoxajAH.jpg

ryL78Nk.jpg

kGqG9W1.png

gdP3gFo.png

ymGGKon.jpg

YveqTpT.jpg

MdQ8VIr.png

m7ZMpEl.png

dKnqFiI.png

L63rP1X.png

#CustomThemes4Life

That looks like...effort. :P

Eh:

WHiIdJp.jpg

9GFNQL4.jpg

rYtMrIz.jpg

wrdUW5q.jpg

BoxajAH.jpg

ryL78Nk.jpg

kGqG9W1.png

gdP3gFo.png

ymGGKon.jpg

YveqTpT.jpg

MdQ8VIr.png

m7ZMpEl.png

dKnqFiI.png

L63rP1X.png

#CustomThemes4Life

I like the different wallpapers

Looks cool, but the old look is better ^^

It calms your eye too :D

Personal preference I guess. :P

That looks like...effort. :P

Eh, takes like 30 seconds (depending on how much stuff is included with the theme) once you know what to do (put theme in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes, install fonts if required, backup original ExplorerFrame.dll in C:\Windows\System32 and replace it with either 32-bit or 64-bit one (depending on what you have) from the theme, log out, log in, turn theme on from Control Panel, done).

I like the different wallpapers :^)

I don't have a version with my regular wallpaper saved for all those themes (I have like 50 installed :dumb:) and some set a custom wallpaper when turning them on, no dynamic wallpaper for me, would annoy me.

Don't be hating on Ubuntu. :rage:

Ubuntu is a great OS, personal favourite is Xubuntu.