Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moseph

Windows 10 HELP?

11 posts in this topic

Ever since I updated to Windows 10 I have been unable to use the "Steam" shortcut on my desktop.

It won't even open in its original location folder.

Can anyone help?

Or.. he could go to the steam folder where he installed steam and make a new shortcut from the .exe program.. by rightclick on it. And oh yeah, I made a thread about Windows 10 questions with fixes, check it out here ---> http://raid-gaming.net/forums/topic/1786-windows-10-problems-dicussion-with-fixes/

The thread is not only for me but for others as well if they got a problem :)

May sound stupid but just run it as administrator, worked when this happened to me.

Or.. he could go to the steam folder where he installed steam and make a new shortcut from the .exe program.. by rightclick on it. And oh yeah, I made a thread about Windows 10 questions with fixes, check it out here ---> http://raid-gaming.net/forums/topic/1786-windows-10-problems-dicussion-with-fixes/

The thread is not only for me but for others as well if they got a problem :)

I did that first before creating the post, It didn't work

I did that first before creating the post, It didn't work

Check the install directory. Try running though there if the install directory is there and not destroyed click on the .exe

if directory *boom* then reinstall steam. Back up. Don't delete steam directory. Steam will try and fix it during the install.

Well I uninstalled steam, backing up my cod4 folder but now when I try to restore that folder it comes up with error 0x80004005 leaving me to re-install cod4 - all my data is lost with no screenshots of my levels

In conclusion, I fucked up

Since the last raid update i made it so ranks are logged, just go make a ticket and troll can go find your rank and give it to you :) (im planning in the future to let b3 save ppl ranks so if you ever lose it all you have to type is !restore) :)

Since the last raid update i made it so ranks are logged, just go make a ticket and troll can go find your rank and give it to you :) (im planning in the future to let b3 save ppl ranks so if you ever lose it all you have to type is !restore) :)

That's awesome with the B3 command, +1