LeCookie

[Beginners] How to strafe.

13 posts in this topic

Cheers! I believe the most asked question on deathrun by beginners and new players is either " How to strafe " or " How to jump far " So here you go:

PS:- Don't mind the advertisement in the middle this was my first time editing and I did it on a free trial, Enjoy.

When It comes to strafing I would normally tell people to learn by them selves so they can figure out what method works best, but nice tutorial anyway m8 

[youtube]link[/youtube]

Do this to embed video ;)

Anyway, it's a decent-ish tutorial, just a shame about the logo and the quality.

Thanks, The logo was the problem cause this is my first time editing and I didn't know that would pop up, This video took me 3 hours cause I did the buttons with pictures, I had to upload the pictures each strafe and correct the timing which was pretty hard cause the usage of my processor was 100% I was doing my intro and the rendering killed my PC, I don't think the youtube thingy worked?

pretty nice UI with the keys, will help people to understand visually (if that makes sense)

pretty nice UI with the keys, will help people to understand visually (if that makes sense)

It does :) Thanks

Instructions weren't clear enough, got VAC banned on Black Ops 3 from this

I rate this 4/20

How to use

1. extract strafe.cfg in cod4 main folder
  2. Turn on CoD4
  3. Type in console /exec strafe
  4. connect to any server or privat match
  5. now go to a nice position, press at first "L" to activate strafe.cfg than "K" to use this jump
  6. Good luck :)

Download : http://bit.do/Strafe-Jump-Script

This Command needs at least 150-250 FPS!