Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anti

Adios friends

40 posts in this topic

Summary:
Leaving Cod4 and online gaming

Actual Post:
Hola, after 6 years of online gaming (One on laptop and five on Mac) I’m finally leaving Cod4 and online gaming. To be honest, I’ve been bored of Cod4 for years. The mods have been repetitive and with new mods coming out that I can’t play, the reason for me to stay lessens even further. Some of you may have noticed how I’ve been playing deathrun less or not joining ts as often. Well, from what I said previously, that’s the reason(s) why. Been continuing playing only because of the fact that I felt that I owed it to the community to continue and help others out. Been feeling lately that I’ve been doing less and less of that… Guessed it really can’t be helped when how’ve I been treating others has been getting worse and worse lately. Some of you think it may be ridiculous that I’m leaving just because of boredom since others, such as Darmuh, continue to play it even though they find it rather boring. In the end it’s my choice and I apologize for my pre-mature departure. All of you have been great friends and treated me with kindness and respect over the years. That’s something that I’ll never be able to repay to you guys and hope that I’ve treated you all half the respect and kindness you’ve shown to me. I honesty hope for the best of all of you guys and would like to make some personal statements/opinions about some people whom have been close to me during my online gaming years...

Beatthat: Been a good friend since we have played on AR51 servers. Known him for many years and a day has yet to gone by which I’ve regretted it. Will miss you and wish you the best in real life and fixing up all those horrid maps

Cat: Feel extremely crappy doing this after shortly being accepted into (FISH). Sorry that I wasn’t the help that I thought I would be, but you have great clan members who I know will help (FISH) be a great clan. Perhaps maybe the paintball and HnS server will become populated. Known you for bit over a year or so and will greatly miss you

BraXi: Never personally got the chance to know you and was upset with you for a while before 1.2, but that was when I really didn’t understand what was going on. While I don’t understand to this day why you still did it, appreciate the fact that you actually took the time to honestly respond to my pathetic ban appeal thread on BraXi.org. Also, told you I would get Kevinos to make a public apology ;)

Darmuh: We have disagreed on many things (ADS, realism, and VIP) but in the end I hope we’re on even terms. You’ve been very nice to be and have helped me out in times of doubt. Appreciate everything that you’ve done for me and hope the best for you and your horrid youtube channel <3 Will miss you Darmooo

Just_Indian: You’ve been a fun guy that brought humor to the ts and servers that always impressed me. You can always bring a smile to mine and others’s faces (Don’t tell anyone I said that… Ssshh). Going to miss you bud, wish the best of luck for you in real life and keep that curry spicy 

Deadecho: Never really got the chance to bond with you or personally get to know you. For what’s it is worth, you seem like a nice guy. Hope the best for you and going to miss you ^^

Lossy: Not exactly sure how you Britinanians say good bye, but Adios ^^. Enjoyed playing a lot of your maps and hope you will continue making more that others will continue to enjoy. Going to miss ye sir Lossy of the nublets and hope the best for you.

EliteTurtle: Known you for a long time and while we have had our issues, hope in the end that we were friends. Going to miss you Turtle and wish the best for you. Also, stop getting in fights, even though you may win them 

Zack: Weither you think I have scroll, macro, or whatever the case, always thought of you as a good person with “decent” skill. Your scaling was never that bad and only used it has a bad joke against you. Hope for the best in your mapping career and in real life. Going to miss you nubzor

Frosty: Even though you may look like Drake and more cynical about deathrun maps than me about fps switching/changing, going to miss you buddy. Haven’t known you for too long, but still wish for the best for you. Stay golden :>

Grezwal: Haven’t known you for too long either, but still regard you as a friend. You’re funny and always, even when you’re raging, semi-kind to others. Hope for the best for you in real life and being horrid at fun server 

Headdy: Like BraXi, never really got the chance to personally know you. Very sorry what happened to you has happened and wish only for the best in your long recovery. You’re a good person and none of this deserved to happen to you. Wish the best of luck for you in real life and going to miss your off topic comments ^^

GrapesFTW: Haven’t known you for a while and all I can say is that you’re a noob… who happens to be better than me at deathrun. Hope for the best for you and continue getting better at deathrun bud

Loki: Known you for a very long time… Really sad that you have yet to convert to Mac, but that doesn’t affect our friendship at all ^^. Always respected you (Even through your unusual minecraft creations) and wish the very best for you in real life. Going to miss you Flabhiddle ;)

NinJa: We talked a bit over xfire but I never really got the chance to personally know you such as Darmuh had. You have been very kind to me and even offered to buy a game for me over Steam (Which I appreciated greatly, but could never accept). Hope that whatever you do in life will turn out successful. Adios NinJa <3

Punk: Seen you only once nub… But I understand. Have fun being God and building/destorying everything

Thomas: Even though you’re horrid at b3, going to miss you buddy. You’ve helped out with a lot of stuff around the place and provided things to help insure the protection and safety of the players. Wish the best for you in life man 

TiLak: Known you for a while but, yet again, never got to really personally know you. You’ve been a great guy that cares for others and I’m honored to have known you. Hope nothing but the best for you and going to miss you… </3

Triton: Known you for a bit now and can’t say I’ve regretted such. You’re a nice kid… That’s about it… So… wish the best of luck for you ^^

Two: Not sure exactly why you haven’t been that active, but whatever the case may be hope that you can resolve whatever issue that you may be going through (Difficulties moving, focusing on school, etc..). You’ve been a pal of mine for a while and great competition on the servers. Hope for the best for you bud

Gabe: Known you for many years now and can honestly say that I consider you a friend of mine. While you may come across the wrong way at times or be a massive shout box spammer, will always regard you as a kind person who just wants to help out. Going to miss you man and wish for you to be successful 

Conker: Been a friend of mine since I've meet you on Rv's deathrun... Going to greatly miss you and wish the best for you... Keep enjoying gaming and make the most out of things

JumpOLot: Although you may be a nublet, you're one that's much better than me. Known you for some times now and hope only the best for you... Adios

Fiddle: Not sure why you would even be reading this, but if you are, going to miss you. Know you already left gaming so... Guess it doesn't really matter since we haven't been talking much since @afk's collapse... Anyways, going to miss you

BlueBerry: Making the B capital because I know how much you hate it <3 Anyways, you've been the wise one in Rv and @afk and will greatly miss you

Weepeler: You're a nub, nothing more and nothing less... But you're my nub. Going to miss you man

Tacos: Loved your maps and have been your friend since we both got accepted into AR51 the same day. Will greatly miss you although we haven't been talking as much as we should have

Cody: I know I was tough on you, but I was only that way because I knew you could do better. Back when @afk was still alive, you would come on the server causing trouble and annoying people. Back in AR51 I hated being discriminated against simply for the action of another. Didn't want the same thing to happen to you or @afk (Even though I was slightly aware that some of it was going on). I regret not doing a better job. Going to miss you nub

Life isn’t easy… It’s short and full of hard times. You must make the most of it and enjoy every second of it. Online gaming (General gaming in fact) is something that I no longer wish to do… It’s just boring for me and I can’t help feeling such. If you weren’t listed above, I wish the very best for you and hope that you will be all right in life. If some of the good byes about seem short or sloppy, to be honest, I’ve never really been good at saying good bye… I consider you guys as close friends but… Now since I’m leaving gaming, won’t really be any way for us to talk or get to know each other better… I really hate that I’m doing this, but I have to go with what makes me happy. Sadly, this doesn’t anymore… Again, thank you all for showing me so much kindness and respect, will never forget it.

Adios
-Nathaniel Hoogstra

Edit: Added a few more people...

I'll miss you my friend<3 Now who will comment me on my bad-scaling and mapping... This is too much..

Anti, wow this is really a shock to us all. It's been a wonderful year knowing you, with all of the laughs and jokes you've brought to the table, and all of the smiles we've all shared through both teamspeak and here on these forums. You'll be greatly missed, and don't you ever, for a SINGLE SECOND, ever think that you're not welcome back here. I do hope you'll return, which may never happen. However, through thick and thin we all have had wonderful times with you, and I surely wish you the best of luck in real life, and whatever you decide to continue your life's journey with. Also, you'll always be a member in FISH, I wont dare remove you from that! You're too good of a friend and player. Once again, I wish you the best of luck with the continuation of your life.

Regards,

Cat!

Mate, catchy post.

I'm sorry to see you leaving. I didn't really know you but you were nice.

Anyways, good luck further!

Bye,

Headdy

Okay, just realized, it's April 1st. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF THIS IS SOME APRIL FOOLS JOKE, IT ISN'T FUNNY. But if it is serious, please, refer back to my previous post.

Okay, just realized, it's April 1st. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF THIS IS SOME APRIL FOOLS JOKE, IT ISN'T FUNNY. But if it is serious, please, refer back to my previous post.

Cat I assure you this topic has nothing to do with the date today. Anti and I had a long conversation about gaming, life, and what is in store for us. He concluded the above and frankly I don't blame him.

Sorry to see you go  :(, we've had some fun times.  I've considered making this choice, as I feel the same way much of the time, and maybe at some point I will.  Good luck and have fun in life!

You missed me out :c But I hope your future is great. I feel the force is strong in this one... :)

Tell me why, I can't be there where you are! D:

*Grabs some pasta then runs away*

lies in sorrow as his pasta business is now in shambles 

Spaghetti

His palms spaghetti

Needs weak arms spaghetti

He's vomited on his spaghetti

He's nervous but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti to drop mom spaghetti

but he keeps on spaghetti what he wrote spaghetti

The crowd goes whole spaghetti

He opens his mouth but spaghetti

He choken now, everybody spaghetti

So sorry to hear this Anti. My heart brims with sadness knowing that this is a death of a beloved member. We will remember you forever. 

Anti MIA 4/1/14