Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anti

Adios friends

40 posts in this topic

Damn... Sad to see you go, always loved seeing you trolling freerun nubs. :>

Good luck in your further life.

Just take a second and realize we won't hear another witty comment from Anti.

Anyways, goodbye buddy it was fun in team speak and I believe you about your voice.

Wrote this message in double space.

Bye!

Wow. Really sad to see you go... :/ best of luck in real life and other stuff :)

Hate to see you go pal... Wether its sharing your opinion on shitty music videos, or beating me in deathrun.. It's gonna be a real shame. Good luck in life pal.

good luck in life, you are an awesome dude with many amazing qualities in your personality.  I really appreciate you and all that you have done.  Thanks for your message, it was thoughtful :wub:  Anyway, before i start shredding tears, im gonna say bye to you :'(

Bye Anti, If you really do go I promise to be good :)

Wellp, the april fools joke was that this was not in fact an april fools joke. Troll anti -.-

Anyway, it's great that you're making this decision for yourself. I really do hope you enjoy your time away. Remember you're always welcome here, no need for a retrial when it comes to you. You've done amazing work and have been one of our best admins (srsly). You've put in some of the most hours on both servers and probably have one of the highest ban counts. All for good reason. You've helped me more than I can count when it comes to the few times I've actually gotten mad. And just as you said, despite our differences, we've always found common ground to communicate on. I'm glad you even considered applying for raid and am truly thankful for all you've done for us.

As I said on xfire, leaving doesn't have to mean forever. We all need breaks sometimes (myself included).

Thank you my friend.

FUCK i thought you meant it was an april fool to me on xfire last night :(

anti, i'm sorry to see you go you were an awesome guy and funny  hehe... funny lookin <insert picture>

Summary:

Leaving Cod4 and online gaming

Actual Post:

Hola, after 6 years of online gaming (One on laptop and five on Mac) I’m finally leaving Cod4 and online gaming.

No wonder, after 5 years with Mac i would also get bored and give up on gaming.

thanks for mentioning me <3 and good luck!

Lol, " Haven’t known you for a while and all I can say is that you’re a noob… who happens to be better than me at deathrun." Well anti goodbye, and it was great talking to you on ts, though you made fun of meh voice, it was still great to have the privilege of talking to you :D Goodluck Anti cx

Lol, " Haven’t known you for a while and all I can say is that you’re a noob… who happens to be better than me at deathrun." Well anti goodbye, and it was great talking to you on ts, though you made fun of meh voice, it was still great to have the privilege of talking to you :D Goodluck Anti cx

And every other mod in COD4