duke nukem

Can you make a predetermined maps rotation?

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I think the vote next maps system doesn't work very well....what about to come back to original maps rotation?

Sorry if there are other similar topics

Because if you play at the same time every day you'll get the same maps. 

A lot of times we play the same map after 20 minutes,for example:crossfire,then crash and again crossfire,or again crossfire after 2 maps....I've seen this situation every day at different times.I know that people make the votes,but  the choise of the maps to vote is wrong.For example(sorry for my bad english) there are crossfire,pipeline and crash.People choose crossfire....ok.Finish the match,there are crash,Strike,pipeline,people choose strike....ok....then there are crossfire again,pipeline or another map,do you understand what I mean?

I agree, dunno why i added mapvote since the rotation is so small.

I post a recent example:strike,pipeline,strike,district and in this moment STRIKE  again.... so we've played 3 times on strikes in 45 minutes....

Sorry but I don't want this topic go into oblivion....nobody is interested about vote map system?Do everyone like it?

I agree map vote should be removed but it still would be nice to have the ability to vote skipping to the next map.

Vote skipping a map in the rotation doesnt look to me like a great idea, because when a majority of the players want specific maps to play they just can vote skip the maps untill they get the map they want to play, so you have a simular problem again :/

-Speedex

I don't see it as a problem on any of the other servers I play on.  Vote skipping only works once per round and people won't know what the next map is so most will not vote for risk that the next map is worst.

You could add skip map when there are 2 players or only one....for example,I think that few players in a great map like Creek it's so bad,

and it should be nice to have the possibility to skip the map when,obviously,all few players are agreed to change it