Followers 0
Michael

The history of Cod4 Deathrun?

40 posts in this topic

Screenshots bby? <3

pics from random deathrun maps :dave:

ambush

u0zhRxv.jpg

mouses (don't remember who sent me this nor what was stopping it from being released)

5IWfw5w.jpg

a map with no proper name :dave:

qhb2e0v.jpg

the map i livestreamed :dave:

X3RBg2g.jpg

yet another map i never finished

CVAL9GC.jpg

i think it's a hd remake of deathrun_long by me :dave:

fQviwDn.jpg

poison by mr-x, a pre deathrun 1.0 map (never released due to me being a lazy nub)

8bb8QCV.jpg

hd remake of deathrun_dungeon by etheross (original map by mr-x)

mj6K8BR.jpg

hd remake of deathrun_dungeon by etheross, 2nd pic (original map by mr-x)

8W5VXJb.jpg

just for the lulz, here's a map older than the mod itself: mp_deathrun_test

1Gm95Q0.jpg

and the following mp_deathrun_test2

NPSenjR.jpg

pics from random deathrun maps :dave:

hd remake of deathrun_dungeon by etheross (original map by mr-x)

mj6K8BR.jpg

hd remake of deathrun_dungeon by etheross, 2nd pic (original map by mr-x)

8W5VXJb.jpg

Sorry for the massive amount of questions lmao :dave: But how much of these two maps were completed? Where they almost done, or only as we can in the see images above?

Would love to know <3, Thanks @BraXi

:angryarnold:

nope. :dave:

well I asked about ambush AND the map you livestreamed/the one hidden in chamber01 and you just said it got lost in a HDD crash.

</3 :cry:

Sorry for the massive amount of questions lmao :dave: But how much of these two maps were completed? Where they almost done, or only as we can in the see images above?

Would love to know <3, Thanks @BraXi

the dungeon remake is missing some prefabs (including the arab mosque towers, whatever you call them), script, effects and causes map converter to crash when compiling with extra lighting quality at some point during the process, i'd say it's 90% done overall and 100% done mapping-vise if etheross still got the prefabs, but unfortunately the only contact i've had with etheross was xfire

the ambush map was more likely 80% done but is missing majority if it's prefabs, i've used prefabs to simplify the development process and the map geo was split into a couple of prefabs (one prefab for an area), they were most likely lost in hdd crash

inb4 someone has contact with etheross on facebook or steam and pushes then BraXi to finish dem maps :troll:

inb4 someone has contact with etheross on facebook or steam and pushes then BraXi to finish dem maps :troll:

not going to happen, stop dreaming

not going to happen, stop dreaming

inb4 we sneaky peaky and get the source files :dave:

QGcNxkw.jpg

they were most likely lost in hdd crash

sure braxi..

inb4 we sneaky peaky and get the source files :dave:

yeah bosnian I'd bet you'd make it great :dave:

Braxi? In your ambush map hadn't you like a trap in which bots random shot some random players and could be killed too? Dunno if its true or not. But such trap would be very awesome if it still could be inplemented in a dr map or something?

I think you mean that BraXi made zombies as a trap, when you jumped somewhere down and zombies came out of the caves/holes and you had to kill them for like a half minute? And after that a ladder came down with a nice little earthquake and sound effect, I think it's this map:

X3RBg2g.jpg

Also BraXi had a map with a huge generator thing that you could teleport with a timelapse effect

BRAXI YOU SHOULD HAVE FINISHED THAT MAP OMG

@BraXi, guess where I found this...

"deathrun_ambush" map for Death Run Mod >=1.3

This map is partialy based on singleplayer map 'The Sins of the Father' mission from COD4:SP,
        although it's not an exact remake of that map, I still cannot forget to credit IW for idea.

The map will work harmlessly only with DR 1.3, in 1.2 and older versions of mod it may cause
        undefined behavior such as problems with activator not being able to enter ac130 when
        previous activator leaves the server during game. I'm not going to patch it, 1.2 is a
        piece of history and history should not be changed.

edit-

also found more pics of the map you livestreamed from this handy topic..

obrdUTu.jpgHsWNKZD.jpg8N3BYai.jpgmGUg1gn.jpg