Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

Deathrun - A Beginners Guide

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I made a video guide showing what Call of Duty 4 PC Deathrun is all about. If you are interested in COD4 PC, please check out the video below! Thank you! And leave your feedback please! If there is anything I left out, let me know and I will make a part 2 video. This is a brief video, so not everything will be elaborated on, but will be touched on.

Thanks dude my dr skills are basically tritons but then minus iMtrolls and then divide that by Caspas and then add .5 of Bumba and then minus 1 from Jwofles and thats my dr skill

Thank you all I appreciate it! :) Looking to get back into the Deathrun YouTubing scene!

Thanks dude my dr skills are basically tritons but then minus iMtrolls and then divide that by Caspas and then add .5 of Bumba and then minus 1 from Jwofles and thats my dr skill

.5 of bumba is enough to make you the best, excluding bumba ofc

Looks good :dave:

:horror: le @@BraXi saying for the first time to someone something is good :horror:

At least I've never seen braxi saying dis

fuck, I never knew this shit, BRAXI PLS COME BACK AND CONTINUE ON THE *hopefully* MANY VERSIONS OF THE DEATHRUN MOD e.g. actualy 1.3, 1.4 none of that bullshit stuff where they say it's 1.4. Damn it would've been good to have attributes and achievements, back when I first started out that is.

fuck, I never knew this shit, BRAXI PLS COME BACK AND CONTINUE ON THE *hopefully* MANY VERSIONS OF THE DEATHRUN MOD e.g. actualy 1.3, 1.4 none of that bullshit stuff where they say it's 1.4. Damn it would've been good to have attributes and achievements, back when I first started out that is.

why would he work on something that's going irrelevant. It's just not worth his time anymore

Not gonna happen buddy

why would he work on something that's going irrelevant. It's just not worth his time anymore

You guys are so negative, it's not irrelevant to me, I still find the mod fun and so does 50 other people, maybe 100's.

You guys are so negative, it's not irrelevant to me, I still find the mod fun and so does 50 other people, maybe 100's.

Glad you like my mod, but keep in mind I was making it in free time for more than a year nd I'd be working on it for longer if community respected my and others work and game was supported by devs (I hate to see my mod rebranded and stolen on some servers), it's pointless to spend hundreds of hours on modding if just a few people are going to play it

ps. there's DR 2.0 which I made months ago for my portfolio but _at least for now_ I see no option to release it.

Glad you like my mod, but keep in mind I was making it in free time for more than a year nd I'd be working on it for longer if community respected my and others work and game was supported by devs (I hate to see my mod rebranded and stolen on some servers), it's pointless to spend hundreds of hours on modding if just a few people are going to play it

ps. there's DR 2.0 which I made months ago for my portfolio but _at least for now_ I see no option to release it.

i'll pay you 50 shekels for it.

i'll pay you 50 shekels for it.

sU5flxL.png

If that wasn't on purpose, that's a pretty L33T coincidince

sU5flxL.png

If that wasn't on purpose, that's a pretty L33T coincidince

That was by coincidence lol