Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
poseidon2399

mp_dr_poseidon_2

22 posts in this topic

Don't forget to point out any bugs you find, i never tested this map on real conditions.

Then why releasing in the first place if you didn't even tested the map on bugs? Do you realise that no one will upload your map into the map rotation if they find out that the map is full with bugs? And if there are bugs that means players will leave the server and will find a better server that's more professionally.

Also no images = no interest, this goes for everyone. Not everyone wants to fill up their hard disk with some extra MB. 

Then why releasing in the first place if you didn't even tested the map on bugs?

He didn't say he didn't test it. He said he didn't test it in real conditions. Meaning he has tested it on his own but hasn't tested it on a server that has lots of players. 

AGAIN Bosnian, you failed to read and derped out ._.

He didn't say he didn't test it. He said he didn't test it in real conditions. Meaning he has tested it on his own but hasn't tested it on a server that has lots of players. 

AGAIN Bosnian, you failed to read and derped out ._.

I understood that as he didn't tested properly :Dave:

caspa did you even see it for yourself? Cuz you seem to be the one whos bored here.. not properly tested doesnt mean its full of bugs. its carefully tested localy.

Yes, I did. There's absolutely zero detail and it looks like it could be someone's first ever map. Also , I never said it was full of bugs. Deathrun is played with 3 or more players, the fact that you've only tested with 1 player means it's not 'properly tested'.

Why did you even called this a version 2 of your first map as its way less detailed and worked out than the first one?? 

because i can -_- deal with it.

What an awful attitude to have, lol. Acting like a 7 year old xD

You can't see what room you're going into at the end.

At the start you with the 'tips' you say don't trickshot in sniper room but you add in 2 bounces in the room.

and this...

fCimt3Y.jpg

yes jwolfes finaly someone who isnt here just to hate. For the first thing arent there the sniper, the bounces with the man and the letters old/original above the rooms? in the tips i dont say dont trickshot. i say dont stay there till the end of the day like some people do while others wait to join a room. Jesus christ guys its as if i didnt say dont hate -_- My attitude is not bad, its simple. I was bored. I had no internet for 2 days. I made this map. I released it. Like it or not. If you dont like it then just keep it going with your life jeeez. Whats wrong with all of you here! I thought its totaly straightforward and understandable by "7 year olds". learn to appriciate other peoples work anyway..

For the first thing arent there the sniper, the bounces with the man and the letters old/original above the rooms? in the tips i dont say dont trickshot. i say dont stay there till the end of the day like some people do while others wait to join a room.

ah my bad.

yes jwolfes finaly someone who isnt here just to hate. For the first thing arent there the sniper, the bounces with the man and the letters old/original above the rooms? in the tips i dont say dont trickshot. i say dont stay there till the end of the day like some people do while others wait to join a room. Jesus christ guys its as if i didnt say dont hate -_- My attitude is not bad, its simple. I was bored. I had no internet for 2 days. I made this map. I released it. Like it or not. If you dont like it then just keep it going with your life jeeez. Whats wrong with all of you here! 

learn to appreciate other peoples work? you literally just said you put no work into it. lmao

Do not release things if can't take criticism.

If people don't like it they can voice their opinion then it's up to you decide whether you want to use that feedback to update/imporve the map, you may not agree with them but they might have a point.

1) 20 hours of map making time and releasing the map isn't enough time to do proper test's, there been maps that took months to make and when they come out it comes with really bad bugs you would never think of but probably would of notice during proper testing. So yes 20 hours of making with no proper test's can mean it will be filled with bugs, just not guaranteed.

Example new maps on csgo got released and there already game breaking bugs and they spent 10x the time you spent making this map. Here a good example - 

2) Reason why people are questioning the map name - simply because you made another map called poseidon which looked way better than this one and they expect this to be a version 2 of that map.

If you dont like it then just keep it going with your life jeeez.

If you can't take criticism why don't you keep it to yourself and go on with your life?

Whats wrong with all of you here!

There nothing wrong with anyone here, they have valid points.

I thought its totaly straightforward and understandable by "7 year olds". learn to appriciate other peoples work anyway..

You're older than 7 years old and it's obviously don't understand so let me explain it

You make something, people analys it, if they dislike it they tend to give their opinion on X matter which is also known as criticism, you review what they said and try to understand why they might "dislike" certain things of your project and you improve it if you wish.

P.S if no one likes detail then why do make people make wallpapers of maps because they have so much detail and make big deal out of newer games detail e.g the division, people loved the small detail in it they made a video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKtjDDsO6Y4  and they aren't even game developers or mappers 

So stop being so hostile in your replys because it helps no one.

I try to be anything but hostile. You are correct about the criticism part I must say. 

I would really bet there are no bugs because of the simplicity of the map.

Sorry about the name but i will just name all of my maps like this without the name having any relation to the map, its just personal.

I just see too much hate..

After my first map everyone has been telling me that details dont matter in deathrun so i made this to test people's opinion ( ordinary people not mappers ).

I also have noticed people being jealus of each other maps on cod4 community which is bad since we should all help each other.

I'm going to make a box and have other people appreciate my work

It seems like everyones attitude on this community is offensive, insulting and highly sarkastic. I request the topic deleted or locked and my account erased. There is nothing to do here but waste my time.

Greetings.