siikdude

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

85 posts in this topic

In the trailer you could see soldiers jump with jetpacks like in bo3.

That doesn't necessarily mean there won't be separate game modes with and without space battles. It's too early to tell at this point.

That doesn't necessarily mean there won't be separate game modes with and without space battles. It's too early to tell at this point.

they were using the jetpacks to jump over a destroyed car bro

I've played cod since 2008 and always been a fan, not looking forward to Infinite warfare at fucking all. of course like many others, only buying it for MW remastered lel 

I've played cod since 2008 and always been a fan, not looking forward to Infinite warfare at fucking all. of course like many others, only buying it for MW remastered lel 

But you said you wasn't looking forward to BO3 and you grinded that out more than my mum grinded my dad to give birth to me

But you said you wasn't looking forward to BO3 and you grinded that out more than my mum grinded my dad to give birth to me

I was looking forward to bo3 though? 

To all who preordered/considers to buy IW just for MWR :

DON'T BE A FUCKING IDIOT , WAIT FOR MWR TO BE SOLD SEPARATELY.

You all sound like a fucking hypocrites at this point, majority of you hate newer cods and consider them to have shitty graphics and boring gameplay yet you throw money at it just because of MWR, so i ask:

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THE COD TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IF YOU THROW MONEY AT IT EVERY, GODDAMN, YEAR?

but yeah... go buy yet another crappy CoD to get a cookie, but at that point stop bitching about its graphics and game mechanics next year.

do you think it's THAT hard to vote with your own pocket? Well, it's not, as soon as sales become an issue, product changes.

BF:Hardline didn't sell well and people wanted a game set during WW2 - they got even better as WW1 was not used in AAA games and people love it's "freshness". Assasins Creed was released every year just like CoD, it was a disaster and didn't sell well - it's now back at the drawing board and devs got one more year to work on upcomming game.

just fuck your logic guys, really.

Infinite Warfare devs also seem hypocrites. In the interview they said that they are old COD fans and loved the old ones and wanted to keep that authentic military feel in the new one.... their game looks like the exact opposite considering the trailer.

Just a guess though :P

Infinite Warfare devs also seem hypocrites. In the interview they said that they are old COD fans and loved the old ones and wanted to keep that authentic military feel in the new one.... their game looks like the exact opposite considering the trailer.

Just a guess though :P

that's called marketing, they wouldn't say their game sucks to not hurt the sales :dave: