siikdude

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

85 posts in this topic

Dropping behind enemy lines as a World War 2 Airborne paratrooper excites me 1000 times more than killing arabs.

I rather shoot Arabs than robots

They should do that in 2013 since COD was 10 years old. :P If i was a dev that's what i would do :P

Devs don't make the decision at these large companys

People keep telling me that they're doing it for sales? If they made an MW Remastered that came with MW2 Remastered, they'd sell so much more than they're going to...  -_- just seems stupid imo.

They would make more money if they did both remastered seprately, specially since a lot of people want a CoD4 remaster and a MW2 Remaster. This newer cod wouldn't generate that revenue if it was just on its own.

I doubt they're doing this from the bottom of their heart, specially when they have buisness people to please.

qAshLOk.jpg

@admin lock this thread, i dont think it's needed anymore.

Or, leave it open for those that still wish to disuse with others about infinity warfare and make a separate thread for BF5 instead of closing it just because a video has more dislike than another :dave:

Or, leave it open for those that still wish to disuse with others about infinity warfare and make a separate thread for BF5 instead of closing it just because a video has more dislike than another :dave:

I am creator of this thread and I can do whatever I want :angryarnold:

I am creator of this thread and I can do whatever I want :angryarnold:

Not anymore, this thread has been liberated from your evil clutches :angryarnold:

I dont get why you cant just enjoy both games

Everyone just likes to jump on the hate train, choo choo motherfucker.

No, but seriously I'm actually gonna give it a chance because i'm an idiot and buy cod every year, but still. However It might be cool if they execute it properly, every seems to just be jumping on the hate train saying it's gonna be 'shit', 'the worst game ever' all that BS, when they haven't seen any actual gameplay and literally judging a book by it's cover, personally I don't 'hate' the futuristic aspect of all the latest cod's, Black ops 2 seems to get future period perfect, not too far into the future but still having modern military combat esc scenes.

Like you don't have to buy the game, nobody is forcing you too, one of the main reasons that video has over 1.4+ Million dislikes is because 1: Everyone are complete fucking artards and doing it for the bants, and 2: MW Remastered is being forced with Infinity Warfare(Buzz light-year yo) which pisses off a lot of the community since they are paying more for a game that they want, and are getting something they probably won't play with their purchase.#

So pretty much: CoD won't die with IW, BF1 will not de-throne CoD's place. And everyone will still buy the game because they want MWR, so please don't mention how BF is gonna kill cod with their game this year, because it just plain won't happen.

edit: thanks bear, you are such a nice guy!

XerHDP5.gif

fixed it:

Everyone

i'm an idiot and buy cod every year

it's gonna be 'shit', 'the worst game ever' 

CoD die with IW

BF1 will de-throne CoD's place.

And everyone will still buy the game because they want kill you siikdood 

im so going to laugh if bf1 has a shitty launch like bfhl and bf4

It looks like that at this point. BF attracts old school players and COD new breed.

im so going to laugh if bf1 has a shitty launch like bfhl and bf4

in an article the devs said they are actively trying their best to make the best ot could be this time

in an article the devs said they are actively trying their best to make the best ot could be this time

so did iw and activision xd

Everyone just likes to jump on the hate train, choo choo motherfucker.

or people are just fed up with the futuristic approach the last 4 call of duty games have had?

No, but seriously I'm actually gonna give it a chance because i'm an idiot and buy cod every year, but still.

activision says thank you for the money.

However It might be cool if they execute it properly, every seems to just be jumping on the hate train saying it's gonna be 'shit', 'the worst game ever' all that BS, when they haven't seen any actual gameplay and literally judging a book by it's cover,

the trailer is supposed to show what the game is about? no? the game will be nothing like in the trailer?

i think people have seen enough call of duty gameplay to form an opinion

personally I don't 'hate' the futuristic aspect of all the latest cod's, Black ops 2 seems to get future period perfect, not too far into the future but still having modern military combat esc scenes.

personally, the 1.6 million people apparently do (but they must be retards and their opinions are obviously wrong)

Like you don't have to buy the game, nobody is forcing you too, one of the main reasons that video has over 1.4+ Million dislikes is because 1: Everyone are complete fucking artards and doing it for the bants,

well of course, why else would someone want to dislike a video. definitely not to signal the author their content sucks  :rolleyes:

and 2: MW Remastered is being forced with Infinity Warfare(Buzz light-year yo) which pisses off a lot of the community since they are paying more for a game that they want, and are getting something they probably won't play with their purchase.#

so youre ok with this:

X5O4zVE.gif

and those who are not okay with this should not complain?

So pretty much: CoD won't die with IW, BF1 will not de-throne CoD's place. And everyone will still buy the game because they want MWR, so please don't mention how BF is gonna kill cod with their game this year, because it just plain won't happen.

:rolleyes: would you mind telling me the next weekends lottery numbers too as you appear to have your crystal ball handy

edit: thanks bear, you are such a nice guy!

youre welcome my friend, feel free to be offended by this post also  B)

so did iw and activision xd

EA is shitty but i trust them more than activision. Same goes for DICE although they actually listen to the community and they're not that shitty

comparing iw and activision to DICE and EA is like comparing a 10 year old who fucked half the community's mom and likes to steal money to a responsible adult thats greedy.

is like comparing a 10 year old who fucked half the community's mom

I wish I was that successful at 18, let alone 10

EA is shitty but i trust them more than activision. Same goes for DICE although they actually listen to the community and they're not that shitty

comparing iw and activision to DICE and EA is like comparing a 10 year old who fucked half the community's mom and likes to steal money to a responsible adult thats greedy.

you've clearly never seen EA shady tactics before, they have been way worse than activision :)

Only good thing EA got going atm is origin support team ^^

There a reason why EA got the title "worse american company" two times in a row.

you've clearly never seen EA shady tactics before, they have been way worse than activision :)

Only good thing EA got going atm is origin support team ^^

There a reason why EA got the title "worse american company" two times in a row.

Yes I know they're a shitty company but they're actively trying to change things around. Take origin for example. Really good customer support, free games on the house, return games. EA access which is debatable but i mean for $5/month to get access to like 10 games including premium version of bf4 is pretty good considering you can cancel anytime

dont mistake me for liking EA. they're scum but most businesses are

i'd assume that dice is dedicating more of their time this time around for a smooth launch

Yes I know they're a shitty company but they're actively trying to change things around. Take origin for example. Really good customer support, free games on the house, return games. EA access which is debatable but i mean for $5/month to get access to like 10 games including premium version of bf4 is pretty good considering you can cancel anytime

dont mistake me for liking EA. they're scum but most businesses are

i'd assume that dice is dedicating more of their time this time around for a smooth launch

Then i don't understand how you can trust EA more than activision specially when EA has fucked people over way more than any other gaming publisher out there.

Last two battlefields had a fail launch and bf4(probably in the top 10 worse launches ever) took like 2 years to be fixed by Dice LA team and not by the main team probably because EA pressured them to release bf4 asap.

Star wars was a total flop and just felt like battlefield but with star wars assets.

Origin was almost a catastrophic.

and many more... people should stop praising dice and remember that it's being published by a company that is worse than activision.

Anyway i think it's enough of this debate, this should be about CoD not battlefield. 

EA laid off most of Maxis, the original creators of Sims (the good creators basically), and Sims 4 was a huge flop.

They've done so much other shitty stuff but I'm still going to buy specific games from EA/Origin if it's something I really want (mirror's edge).

Anyway about CoD-

I wonder if they multiplayer will be exo suits, space battle or just boots on the ground. And if this game has any hope of survival I hope it's not as damn clunky as ghosts :c

EA laid off most of Maxis, the original creators of Sims (the good creators basically), and Sims 4 was a huge flop.

They've done so much other shitty stuff but I'm still going to buy specific games from EA/Origin if it's something I really want (mirror's edge).

Anyway about CoD-

I wonder if they multiplayer will be exo suits, space battle or just boots on the ground. And if this game has any hope of survival I hope it's not as damn clunky as ghosts :c

In the trailer you could see soldiers jump with jetpacks like in bo3.

i just want mw remastered, hope you can somehow buy a cod4 code on g2a or something