Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MiKeY

Raid Arguments :)

199 posts in this topic

yes. you cunt. :o

Alright boys, (Marry, Fuck, Kill) Hitler, Stalin, Trump. 

fucking cunt testicular i love youwaste of life white trash fuck

fucking cunt testicular i love youwaste of life white trash fuck

I feel like you just took a bunch of "bad" words and threw them together not caring for formulating an actual sentence with substance.

I feel like you just took a bunch of "bad" words and threw them together not caring for formulating an actual sentence with substance.

thats exactly what i did

Tbh, the testicular i love youwas a nice touch you illiterate, aids covered, piece of shit, waste of life, mongoloid retard.

Remember guys, this topic is for enjoyment, please don't do an amanda todd if you get offended.

Some people on this forum suck and teamspeak is dead nowadays with only Stefan and Caspa being annoying as fuck.

Also I find all the servers boring and nobody wants to play the gmod one and lastly I'm in Germany so I can't play dlc2 on blackops drei :cry:

Some people on this forum suck and teamspeak is dead nowadays with only Stefan and Caspa being annoying as fuck.

Also I find all the servers boring and nobody wants to play the gmod one and lastly I'm in Germany so I can't play dlc2 on blackops drei :cry:

Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour, Killer Memestar?

Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour, Killer Memestar?

Yes you're deliberately and constantly trying to piss everybody off- even more than me.

Ya'll cunts and 24/7 nubs. Let the argument begin >: )

More like: 

Bo3 Tools Public Beta()

{

wait 10000000000000000000000000;

iPrintInBold("lol not for free! It's in supply drops");

}.

syntax error @01: function name cannot contain white spaces :dave:

runtime error @04: wait is infinite (as in cod4, rite?)

script warning @05: type string is not localized string

syntax error @06: . is out of function body

Nexus you seriously know shit about coding :xd:

and you forgot to call your function :ph34r:

What... if... I ... said... you can't start a argument with this as these are cute kittens : DDDDD

26677-Cute-Kitten.jpg

cutest-kitten-ever-adorable-cat-pictures

3891247-2720452371-cutes.jpg

What... if... I ... said... you can't start a argument with this as these are cute kittens : DDDDD

26677-Cute-Kitten.jpg

One does not simply come here not to argue you fucking misogynist

26677-Cute-Kitten.jpg

that second cat is ugly as fuck

26677-Cute-Kitten.jpg

pretty sure the second one is inbred..

Looks like it's from Norfolk 

what... if... I... use.... these little cats to start an argument  :troll: :dumb:

No, your argument is invalid he ate the watermelon :dave:

0b8779eb918782f62e08c94c6e511f6e.jpg

Also he shared with this friends.

No, your argument is invalid he ate the watermelon :dave:

0b8779eb918782f62e08c94c6e511f6e.jpg

Also he shared with this friends.

THIS IS A FUCKING ARGUMENT TOPIC YOU FUCKING FUCKS! WHY ARE YOU NOT FUCKING ARGUING, THIS TOPIC WAS MADE SO THAT PEOPLE COULD LET THEIR FUCKING ANGER OUT ON ONE ANOTHER THROUGH THE USE OF SWEARS AND WHAT NOT WHILE NOT TAKING OFFENCE. SO FUCKING USE IT FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE YOU OVERLY ATTACHED SEAL RAPING DICKBAGS, JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE SO FUCKING SHIT AT EVERYTHING THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ARGUE RIGHT YOU FUCKING WASTES OF HUMAN RESOURCES.

THIS IS A FUCKING ARGUMENT TOPIC YOU FUCKING FUCKS! WHY ARE YOU NOT FUCKING ARGUING, THIS TOPIC WAS MADE SO THAT PEOPLE COULD LET THEIR FUCKING ANGER OUT ON ONE ANOTHER THROUGH THE USE OF SWEARS AND WHAT NOT WHILE NOT TAKING OFFENCE. SO FUCKING USE IT FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE YOU OVERLY ATTACHED SEAL RAPING DICKBAGS, JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE SO FUCKING SHIT AT EVERYTHING THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ARGUE RIGHT YOU FUCKING WASTES OF HUMAN RESOURCES.

fucking cunt fuck dick asshole dickhole

edit: fag fuck cuck fuckboi

piss of ya wanker