Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Khaled

Deathrun [Castle] Full map + Source files

12 posts in this topic

Hello - haven't been around for almost a year

Anyway i used to map a year ago but i stopped and my latest work was on a map called mp_dr_castle although i suck at mapping u judge

The map is finished but got some glitches didn't have the time ... 

So i give you all the Source of the whole map but the script.gsc file is missing don't know where it is although i finished all the scripts

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3e733a2zb31t957/Source--castle.rar if any file is missing tell me so i update the link

A43uRkD.png

You can download the map and play it with all the traps working fine 

Here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0k2w0t5t7w2czl0/mp_dr_castle.rar

Ingame pictures

rA360BI.png

tadbSfT.png

I'm glad you didn't finished it for fucking fucktards FNRP cunt clan. Others then that, it looks quite good to me.

EDIT:

Well he finished it but like 95% of it because of the glitches :Dave: but hey a glitchy map for FNRP :troll:.

This map is 1 year old and i didn't change anything ...

I don't care what between you and fnrp site ... take the source file delete the fnrp logo

I'm trying to say FNRP is shit, you should know that by now. Or if you didn't see yet, you will discover it one time.

Kinda cool map, thanks for releasing it.

Hopefully someone can finish it and perhaps polish it to make it look more polished and up to date  :D

I'm trying to say FNRP is shit, you should know that by now. Or if you didn't see yet, you will discover it one time.

Hey I see what ur saying just wanna say I no fan for fnrp I just put fnrp logo cause I used to play on they're server a while ago but didn't released the map cause I left the whole mapping thing it got boring and now I'm back just for the new radiant :)

Kinda cool map, thanks for releasing it.

Hopefully someone can finish it and perhaps polish it to make it look more polished and up to date  :D

Already on it!

Technically speaking, if I said I'd finish the map everybody would join my #hypetrain and scream "GIB MAP GIB MAP", but because I'm lazy and map would be probably abandoned when I get bored, train would get derailed very fast and nobody would survive the crash, except me, because I'm too lazy to get to the hypetrain I built :dave:

now I'm back just for the new radiant :)

You should've said you're black for the new radiant ;)

Technically speaking, if I said I'd finish the map everybody would join my #hypetrain and scream "GIB MAP GIB MAP", but because I'm lazy and map would be probably abandoned when I get bored, train would get derailed very fast and nobody would survive the crash, except me, because I'm too lazy to get to the hypetrain I built :dave:

You would probably destroy my remake of it, if you ever would finish it..