Frosty

Post your face

985 posts in this topic

This topic begins with a photo of someone and is currently, being discussed about.... cum... something is seriously wrong with these people, sure comment on the faces but don't go that far :dave:

This topic begins with a photo of someone and is currently, being discussed about.... cum... something is seriously wrong with these people, sure comment on the faces but don't go that far :dave:

Goes well with your avatar God

Its ok, even tho they are ruining this thread we got to keep it in our minds that they are still growing up...

Such beautiful faces.  But very disappointed not seeing Cat's face there  :dave:  Nonetheless, I have had a few thoughts while looking through the selfies: Darmuh is a man dime; Zack needs facial reconstruction; Anti has to shave that caterpillar on his face; and NinJa looks somewhat like me in real life *spoiler spoiler*.  (Although a lot of asians look the same).   :P

I'm on the internet, somewhere. Posted it a while ago on BraXi.org, cba to go get it. It's a 3 year old picture though, so it's not 100% resemblance, but you still get the point. 

I'm on the internet, somewhere. Posted it a while ago on BraXi.org, cba to go get it. It's a 3 year old picture though, so it's not 100% resemblance, but you still get the point. 

the one on the baseball stadium or whatever is peng.

the one on the baseball stadium or whatever is peng.

Jwofles & quennch post a picture, noobs.

Jwofles & quennch post a picture, noobs.

NOW!! :OKAY:

ay, shut up and post a picture. Damn Jwofles. :>

Same for you quennch, pussy! Huahaha

ay, shut up and post a picture. Damn Jwofles. :>

Same for you quennch, pussy! Huahaha

I tried many times. Gathered courage out of my social anxiety and took loads of photos... ended up deleting each of them because awkward.

This happened 2 weeks ago too :okay:

I tried many times. Gathered courage out of my social anxiety and took loads of photos... ended up deleting each of them because awkward.

This happened 2 weeks ago too :okay:

Just try it again. We won't laugh at you, we're just interested.

You're beautiful, quennch. Post a picture now. You're a human too, so don't be scared. Everybody is different, so are you.

Just try it again. We won't laugh at you, we're just interested.

You're beautiful, quennch. Post a picture now. You're a human too, so don't be scared. Everybody is different, so are you.

Same for you Siikdude and whoever has not posted their face. Dont comment on other peoples faces if you cant even post your own.. 

Awww, Bear is so cute! That was back when you hosted S4K with ONLYFAUSTO and WilSow....those were the days....oh well.  And Waffles, what baseball stadium picture? dafuq?

Oi cat, where's ya picture? I still have that gyazo shot of tinychat..

:ph34r:

Awww, Bear is so cute! That was back when you hosted S4K with ONLYFAUSTO and WilSow....those were the days....oh well.  And Waffles, what baseball stadium picture? dafuq?

I still remember wat u look liek hue... one can never unsee your dem mustachio :troll:

:angryarnold:AND DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME CUTE! ARGH!

btw, whats up with those blank lines when i quote someone's post? :okay: