Frosty

Post your face

985 posts in this topic

btw, whats up with those blank lines when i quote someone's post? :okay:

unoooooob

Have you guys noticed after like 30 faces nobody got made fun of? Don't know why you guys are scared. Do you walk with a bag on your head? :dave: 

No, i walk with a messy mop on my head

Edit: Come to think about it... this sounds like a good time to have an haircut and post before and after...

No, i walk with a messy mop on my head

Edit: Come to think about it... this sounds like a good time to have an haircut and post before and after...

Transformation Monday :p

Transformation Monday :P

I just realized I've only seen that picture of lossy and dem walls lol

I just realized I've only seen that picture of lossy and dem walls lol

It's on mp_deathrun_detained

I have no idea why 

I have no idea why

because xenons a funny guy.

I have no idea why 

It was a inside joke between a couple of people(xenon, fearz, vaughhub, imtroll, philrestofname(helena) and some others you won't know). Me and xenon thought it would be funny to add the picture to detained, so i made the script and xenon added it.

Now you got everyone going "dem walls man" to me but they have no clue what it means, so they look like a dumbass for trying to be part of a joke but actually know nothing about it :dave: but this joke was like a year or two old now :o

It was a inside joke between a couple of people(xenon, fearz, vaughhub, imtroll, philrestofname(helena) and some others you won't know). Me and xenon thought it would be funny to add the picture to detained, so i made the script and xenon added it.

Now you got everyone going "dem walls man" to me but they have no clue what it means, so they look like a dumbass for trying to be part of a joke but actually know nothing about it :dave: but this joke was like a year or two old now :o

Is it because the walls look like he ejaculated on them ?  

Is it because the walls look like he ejaculated on them ?  

Nope

Ok gais today I got up and without checking anything I took a selfie for posting here; Gathered that 'courage' needed..

Taken at home...

ba135ba526211c4f73c57ee3cc7ed109.png
Sorry for this plain expression.. it's hard to smile and take selfies
D::::

EDIT: Thanks Headdy that post actually helped me to post it here

Ok gais today I got up and without checking anything I took a selfie for posting here. Gathered that 'courage'..

Taken at home..

KzC1h91.jpg

Sorry for this plain expression.. it's hard to smile and take selfies

D::::

EDIT: Thanks Headdy that post helped me to post it here

man you lack self confidence if you need courage to post a pic with THAT face :horror: you look dem good, no homo :sir:

i have glasses too but i dont have them on in the pics. you would get i love youif you saw them  :dumb:

man you lack self confidence if you need courage to post a pic with THAT face :horror: you look dem good, no homo :sir:

i have glasses too but i dont have them on in the pics. you would get i love youif you saw them  :dumb:

Yeah I think I have chronic social anxiety..

And thanks for the comment it means a lot :)

I was expecting a ugly donkey horse, boy was i wrong 10/10

Pls quennch, lol

Nice mate :)

Anyways, how did it feel? Good? Awesome.

No thanks :)

Pls quennch, lol

Nice mate :)

Anyways, how did it feel? Good? Awesome.

No thanks :)

I'm sure now you think that I was trying to overrate all this.. :okay:

It's actually an issue with me in getting into social interactions.

My life's been a bit different... I was raised in India till I was 16, and wasn't ever allowed to go out alone or with friends even after I turned 12 because of a lot of kidnapping and criminal issues going in the country. Then when I turned ~15 I really wanted to go out a bit, but I was never sent alone but with a trusted driver who always stayed with me or waited outside cinemas when I went for movies...

So I had this social anxiety of making new friends, being able to talk with them with that 'fluency', making eye contact or being confident of my self. Being able to talk with females was far more difficult for me (and still is).

I know these are little issues but they slowly turn into chronic issues if not solved(usually in teens). I really had to think a lot before posting my photo just because of this stupid fear in me of getting judged, but I realized the world isn't that bad :p

Thanks to you guys, really... I've actually sorta now gone over my (stupid) fear of taking and posting pictures of myself :)

My life's been a bit different... I was raised in India till I was 16, and wasn't ever allowed to go out alone or with friends even after I turned 12 because of a lot of kidnapping and criminal issues going in the country. Then when I turned ~15 I really wanted to go out a bit, but I was never sent alone but with a trusted driver who always stayed with me or waited outside cinemas when I went for movies...

So I had this social anxiety of making new friends, being able to talk with them with that 'fluency', making eye contact or being confident of my self. Being able to talk with females was far more difficult for me (and still is).

I know these are little issues but they slowly turn into chronic issues if not solved(usually in teens). I really had to think a lot before posting my photo just because of this stupid fear in me of getting judged, but I realized the world isn't that bad :p

Thanks to you guys, really... I've actually sorta now gone over my (stupid) fear of taking and posting pictures of myself :)

Okay, sorry for me making kinda jokes about it. To me, it seems like you are a really open guy. It's really cool that you posted a picture! I totally get your point though, you're just kinda scared, so I guess this was a nice method to get over it. Please, don't think we're going to laugh at you, hate, or sth else, we're proud that you posted a picture.

Keep up the good work, and, this applies to real life too. There's so much fun things out there!

I know these are little issues but they slowly turn into chronic issues if not solved(usually in teens). I really had to think a lot before posting my photo just because of this stupid fear in me of getting judged, but I realized the world isn't that bad :P

I'm glad we're helping you get through your anxiety. It's a very common thing to have especially in social situations. The favorite quote I like to think to myself if I ever have anxious feelings/doubts is this, "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."(Nora Roberts) Basically I think, well hey if I never ask I'll never know the answer! Sure it's scary at first but you will always come out stronger. I asked that girl out and she laughed in my face? Well good riddens she's obviously got a bitchy personality and now I know some of the signs to avoid that and the next time I ask a girl out it won't be as bad. Social skills aren't something you develop naturally. You learn from good and bad experiences :)

Now I'm gonna say that to myself too.

No, really.

That was very useful, thanks! 

spike your hair quenchh hehe

like me ^.^

w3Upd1y.jpg?1?3949

that was me after a fucking day of work...