Scrubz

Zombies?

65 posts in this topic

Lossy, if you make a ZombieX server I'll love you forever.

5ever?

I Think Raid Is Missing Something To make It perfect [All Ready Is] and that's a Zombie Server, I agree with the Idea.

aL zombies, Bear's Infected mod, or no zombies at all D:<

Worst video NA/EU/AU/SA whatever stupid continent you live on, 0/10 would not watch again. ;__; Am I the only one who's really annoyed by that stupid voice/chat when people talk without vowels or whatever? It's really annoying and you can hardly tell what they're saying ;__;

Worst video NA/EU/AU/SA whatever stupid continent you live on, 0/10 would not watch again. ;__; Am I the only one who's really annoyed by that stupid voice/chat when people talk without vowels or whatever? It's really annoying and you can hardly tell what they're saying ;__;

O5GvQdv.gif

lol darmuh ^^ thats funny haha 

a simple upvote would have worked.

a simple upvote would have worked.

lol Darmuh ^^ that's funny too haha

I don't care if I missed the joke, it's a god awful joke, just like Doge. It's the dumbest thing ever, and annoying.

Feel free to downvote the crap out of me, my opinion still stands.

:dumb: you can't have an opinion on the internet.

no :ph34r:

Should I finish it? I'd love to create one though, I guess it wouldn't take to much work. Gotta see if I can work on it during rehab

found a vid of an early version of the mod :o its full of shit that people requested and i never finished it :dumb: no lime/lemon in 2012 so models & anims ripped/made by me :sir:

(ugly ass textures not made by me :dumb: some kind of texture pack probably)

Should I finish it? I'd love to create one though, I guess it wouldn't take to much work. Gotta see if I can work on it during rehab

if you never made a mod before, it's not easy as you think

here are 2 screenshots of the mw3 infected gametype i was working on for a few days. usp is going to be replaced with the knife from deathrun, if i ever get around to finish it.

2f3f2426166fdcf810314371ff9bd325.png

42507605fe4d698af521572d9eb9ff79.png

what's the difference between infected and the aL zombies mod?

the answer is nothing ;-;

what's the difference between infected and the aL zombies mod?

the answer is nothing ;-;

the answer is "infected" is in a shit game, bro.

BraXi, Remember that weird ass mod you made where the maps had to be like mp_yolo_mapname, wasn't it suicide survival? 

Anyway, Infected I played the shit out of in mw3, But also in cod4 on console was mike myres, Dam the amount of time I spent playing that... #bringbackmikemyres :C

Also beatthat, if you do ever finish it my guess you would make it so it gives everyone a different gun after everymap? so you aren't just using the same shit over and over again? .-. 

BraXi, Remember that weird ass mod you made where the maps had to be like mp_yolo_mapname, wasn't it suicide survival? 

Anyway, Infected I played the shit out of in mw3, But also in cod4 on console was mike myres, Dam the amount of time I spent playing that... #bringbackmikemyres :C

Also beatthat, if you do ever finish it my guess you would make it so it gives everyone the same gun after everymap? so you aren't just using the same shit over and over again? .-. 

I actually still have the sources to that mod you're talking about.

It's called yolo

braxi was going to let me finish the mod off and i told her my ideas, guess what she does next? add some of them to her last update and send wingzor the source files and not me so now i'm stuck with these old buggy useless source files ;_;

I used to play Mike Myres on Black ops 1 with ma buds :D It was so fun. but got boring after an hour or two.

Also beatthat, if you do ever finish it my guess you would make it so it gives everyone a different gun after everymap? so you aren't just using the same shit over and over again? .-. 

I was thinking of adding something like sharpshooter to it, you get a random gun every 45 seconds, since it can either be a good gun ( e.g ak47 ) or a bad gun ( e.g rpg with only 2 rockets )

I was thinking of adding something like sharpshooter to it, you get a random gun every 45 seconds, since it can either be a good gun ( e.g ak47 ) or a bad gun ( e.g rpg with only 2 rockets )

In MW3 Dedi servers they have this, It adds variety to the gamemode:3

braxi was going to let me finish the mod off and i told her my ideas, guess what she does next? add some of them to her last update and send wingzor the source files and not me so now i'm stuck with these old buggy useless source files ;_;

Hey, I've got the updated one. ;)

If you want them, PM me and I'll send you them.

(Keep in mind I have never shared them to anyone. I've been working on it though, just to get some knowledge about how it's all put together and shit. I've got them from Wingzor though.)

@Staab, indeed. MW3 allows players to vote for a map with already chosen weapons.

Ex: Underground: Striker vs Jugg