Scrubz

Zombies?

65 posts in this topic

Argh! Mai infected had all the mw3 features including weapon and map vote, juggernaut and moab :angryarnold:

Argh! Mai infected had all the mw3 features including weapon and map vote, juggernaut and moab :angryarnold:

Aaaand you lost it?

no, i still have the sources :dave:

see the damn video in my previous post :angryarnold:

Edited by Bear

Hey, I've got the updated one. ;)

If you want them, PM me and I'll send you them.

(Keep in mind I have never shared them to anyone. I've been working on it though, just to get some knowledge about how it's all put together and shit. I've got them from Wingzor though.)

@Staab, indeed. MW3 allows players to vote for a map with already chosen weapons.

Ex: Underground: Striker vs Jugg

I'd rather pass, wingzor has gave it to loads of people and what's the point on working on it if everyone has source files to alpha version of a mod. 

Like i say to everyone else, looking at people mods aren't the best way to learn. You download modtools, EVERY SINGLE function is in there, advance scripts you can learn from is there, it's the best way to learn and make your code the best.

The yolo mod is a bad idea to learn from due to having loads of bugs in it, you'll just create bugs yourself.

I'd rather pass, wingzor has gave it to loads of people and what's the point on working on it if everyone has source files to alpha version of a mod.

Like i say to everyone else, looking at people mods aren't the best way to learn. You download modtools, EVERY SINGLE function is in there, advance scripts you can learn from is there, it's the best way to learn and make your code the best.

The yolo mod is a bad idea to learn from due to having loads of bugs in it, you'll just create bugs yourself.

Okay sir Lossy, I'll do that (when I have time)

Thanks ;P

Staab did u have 360? Bc i played mike myers everyday.. its allI played.. Maybe we alreayd know each other O.o

Has anyone made a mw3 infected mod for cod4?

aL zombies, Bear's Infected mod, or no zombies at all D:<

;__;

Also, He posted a video of it. it was on the good 'ol CoD4 v1.6 before I updated to 1.7. Had so much fun on that mod, it had the BO2 knife, the MINIGUN! mp_slide, claymores, it was awesome. Ah, good 'ol freshman year. Man that was 2.5 years ago...I feel old D:

I'm 100% serious, try out Bear's mod. It seriously was wayyy more fun than MW3 infected. aL's zombie mod was awesome as well. Bear's had the juggernaut like he said, it really was awesome. Server was populated ALL the time once people knew it was around. 

i wish someone would remake this mod from black ops 1, i used to play this all the time a few years ago

There was a zombies server a while ago on 1.6, it was zombies, not infection, but it was a BTD server, like the one Outlaw Chaos zombies had, the owners were EZTEC, and the mod really was awesome.

I dunno, so many good zombies mods, so many good infection mods. If any, which one should we try to put up? :o Just trying to find out what most people want.

It's already decided what zombie mod we're getting, lossy already decided it before this thread was even made. I'm probably not allowed to tell you guys what we're getting, so you'll have to wait till lossy tells you all.

i can't wait :D hopefully there will be a pimp my ride part to the zombie mod :troll:

It's already decided what zombie mod we're getting, lossy already decided it before this thread was even made. I'm probably not allowed to tell you guys what we're getting, so you'll have to wait till lossy tells you all.

Well I could tell you guys that :3 heueheuehe