Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anti

The learning game

54 posts in this topic

Well, since some introductions don't tell about a person or who they are, decided to make this forum game to have some fun and learn about other people

Basically, first person will tell something that others may not know about himself/herself and the next poster will tell if/how he/she relates to what the poster previously said or knows someone that has

Could be by an explained by writing a paragraph, or just a simple "I know how it feels, been through the same"

If not, then the next poster will just post what others may not have known about himself/herself

Well, since I've started this thread, might as well go first

Most people here don't know that I'm half blind (Technically 58% blind total, but eh)

I like to say the word "SEABASS" and snowboard a lot.   yep.... thats about it........ SEABASS!

I like space documentaries, and have a hobby of Pinball machines!

@Anti, my uncle is also ½ blind and I have bad eyesight too :sponge:

@Cloudy, I like space docs too. I've never played pinball other than the one that came with Windows XP :dumb:

I AM 17 YEARS OLD AND I STILL HAVEN'T THROWN AWAY MY TEDDY BEARS. I HAVE ~15 OF THEM AND THE OLDEST ONE IS 2 WEEKS OLDER THAN ME :OMFGWTFBBQ:

I meant real Pinball machines :D My dad has 5... :dave:

Ya, I meant real pinball machines too. I have never seen or played any :>

im 15 and i have a teddy older than me by 1 day :awesome:

oh_god_who_am_i-88892.jpg

Seriously though, Im Treeeton, And penguins are freaking cool as hell, Also i wear contact lenses without em "I can't see 3 feet in front of my face", Just blurry :c 

P.S Bear GIVE ME A TEDDY PLS :3

I've driven a bike into a pool at the age of 7, water was all dirty. :<

I have no friends :foreveralone:

wow, we have so many things in comon :sir:

I almost died when I was 1 year old, got warm sauce over me and was in coma for 4 weeks, and I think my heart stopd once or twice. Have a scar on my neck and arm to proove it.

And I also have teddy from I when I was younger c:

Edited by UnnamedPlayer

@Unnamed, somewhat been through the same

Was born with multiple infections and spent about three years in the hospital :/

Anyways, something else that most people don't know about me is that I have Aspergers

I almost dies when I was 1 year old, got warm sauce over me and was in coma for 4 weeks, and I think my heart stopd once or twice. Have a scar on my neck and arm to proove it.

When I was born I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and wasn't breathing for a few mins D:

Something you won't know about me (that's kinda creepy) is that my grandfather has the exact same birthday as me, only I was born at 2.32AM and he was born at 2.42AM. My brother was also born at 2.30AM but in a different month :o

I get called a bear a lot due to my beard. CBA TO SHAVE IT, KEPS ME WARM. Though i need to keep priority of it, it's a fker to get off when it's grown.

I haz metal in my arm. 

Closest to what i could find that's like mine though i have two plates, 1 on the bottom and 1 where the arrow is pointed at, shown in picture.

c33b468f614809fb3d76eb20149889b2.png

When  I was younger I stuck a knife in a toaster to see if it would heat up the knife #smart.

When  I was younger I stuck a knife in a toaster to see if it would heat up the knife #smart.

I did that 3 weeks ago.. Shit I feel dumb

I am 18 years old and i'm still look like 14 years old kid.

TyFdcALOuJs.jpg

I left school at 15, but going back, I have ADHD, OCD, and mild Autism. I spent most of my time at home. I was bullied in school. Don't go out much, but wake up at 6am to go for a run, because no one else is out. then come back home to sleep. I have random spasms that cause discomfort to me, I also can't have the TV volume on an odd number or I loose my shit. That is true :dumb:

I'm 15 and 5Ft 6, and am the smallest in my group if i go out. and was the 2nd smallest in my class. 

#livinthehardlyfe

Edit: forgot to mention when I was 9 I fell out my window onto a trampoline hurting my neck and have neck cramps all the time

and have been attacked by a big ass dog. 

I've had a fun life :dumb: :foreveralone: