Sentrex

[WIP] mp_dr_oxidation

Map Name   19 members have voted

1. 1. What should I name this map?

• rundown
    • oxidation
    • rust
    • other (suggest below and I'll add it here)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

Map looks great so far, I hope you finish it!

I wonder if BraXi will find something to bitch about with your map too :troll:

Actually nope, I got to say I like the map, it's scripted sequences and overall quality. If Sentrex agrees I may also help him coding the map and improving it's visual aesthetics (better lighting and vision and details) :dave:

Can even do a code drop from my ambush map if he wants :ph34r:

Although I've noticed that the activator can be overrun like in my map "long" and that needs to be adressed B)

Msg to all nubs: lrn from sentrex.

Actually nope, I got to say I like the map, it's scripted sequences and overall quality. If Sentrex agrees I may also help him coding the map and improving it's visual aesthetics (better lighting and vision and details) :dave:

Although I've noticed that the activator can be overrun like in my map "long" and that needs to be adressed B)

Thank you very much for the offer, perhaps when I finish the actual playing area of the map you can help me sort out everything I've messed up :dumb: 

As for the activator, completely new activating style is being put in place as I type this  :ph34r: There won't be an activator path

Thank you very much for the offer, perhaps when I finish the actual playing area of the map you can help me sort out everything I've messed up :dumb: 

As for the activator, completely new activating style is being put in place as I type this  :ph34r: There won't be an activator path

Well, technically, there is a unique path

But I'll let secrets be secrets ;)

I can help you out aswell by playing the Alpha/ Beta map and trying to give then more idea's and improvements

its... its..... its Beautiful :happycry:

Not yet but it's on a good way! :dave:

Yer it looks good, but make sure its not boring too play, can look amazing but if its not fun people wont want to play it