Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fearz

Dear Members of Raid

74 posts in this topic

Dear members of Raid.

It is time we forget about the polar bears and worry about the chickens. Each year millions of chickens are killed in order for you to eat your KFC, or fill your body with the muscle of a chicken. There are approximately 1,000,000,000 chickens killed a year, and their population has decreased by 50% since KFC has opened. I'm asking you all today to appeal against eating chicken, so the loving animal can live in peace again.

When I was a boy I was in a mining accident, in my local town, and I thought I was dead. But there was one chicken, named 'Bwurkiko". And he pulled me out of that mine into safety! Everyone was shocked by this behavior and he became king of our village, and he was a great leader! He provided the poor food and water, saving them every day! But then a horrible man came and killed the Bwurkiko's family, turning into drumsticks ready for people to eat at fast food restaurants. He was devastated, leading to his depression and waking everyone up with his constant crying, this was when Bwurkiko set off on his journey to kill the man who killed his family. Our village was clueless what to do without him, poor was dying and people was killing each other, causing me to leave the village for my own safety. Rumors say the village was destroyed by people living in the village, but the legend of Bwurkiko carried on.

Today I'm asking the fellow members of Raid to where the #Bwurkiko tag in front of their name to support him, and put our hope into him finding the man who killed his family. I will also ask you to stop eating chicken to prevent this from happening again. Together we can support Bwurkiko and save other villages!

Thank you all for listening to my story.

Much Love,

Chicken Saver

And would you look at that! The legend Bwurkiko himself liked your comment! I'm honoured.

*Edit: Oh wait...

fuck that chickens are delicious

Brothers gather around, we have a devil in the community, this man eats the muscle of an innocent creature! We must use holy water to prevent him from eating more! THE POWER OF CHICKEN COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHICKEN COMPELS YOU!

@CONKER

IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME! YOU ARE NOT BWURKIKO

Brothers gather around, we have a devil in the community, this man eats the muscle of an innocent creature! We must use holy water to prevent him from eating more! THE POWER OF CHICKEN COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHICKEN COMPELS YOU!

@CONKER

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT MY B

I find this to be rather bias and untruthful

Let me enlighten the viewers of the real story

Thousands of years ago, man lived in peace and harmony with nature. We treated other animals with respect and kindness, only eating plants. That all changed when the chicken nation arrived... With the fury of none other, they blocked out the sun and brought egging storms upon us for 47 days and 47 nights. Yolk started to flood everywhere, destroying our villages and crops. Not to mention drowning or harming countless other animals in the process. Seeing that we were all homeless and had no resources, the chickens began their oppressive reign. While most of the other animals had little chores, us humans were burdened with the upmost tedious and exhausting tasks. From having to sit carefully on an egg for a week straight to building palaces for the chickens, we never had a moment of peace nor rest. Day in and day out, we were slaves working on, only motivated by the fear of being pecked to death and another yolk flooding. Only a month after the take over, we were introduced to our tyrant. He went by the name of Bwurkiko and was very hateful of any creature that wasn't a chicken, even more so towards humans. In forcing even stricter laws and punishments upon us, we knew that we had to stand up and free everyone (Human and animal) of the chicken's oppression. What came next was the heart and soul tearing process of planning for months. Bwurkiko had us build him a castle that over looked the palaces of other chickens which over looked the sleeping stubs in which we resets for moments. Before sunset, he would venture down and make new and inhumane laws in his quarters. During this time, we rushed towards the front gates. Despite suffering heavy peckings from the guards, we continued and smashed through the door with the force of thousand oppressed souls. Knowing that we had little time to waste, a man by the name of David took charge and command a few hundred other people to push the door up and block the guards from having access. David and the rest of the humans made their way towards Bwurkiko's quarters. They found him, but were surprised that he appeared to have known of their attack. Bwurkiko told the humans that the rest of his family has escaped, his son who was also named Bwurkiko will one day bring the chicken nation and empire back to life. If he fails, then his son, then his son, then his son... Hearing enough, David promptly kicked Bwurkiko in the pecker and defeated him. Knowing that it's over for now, David and his group meet up with the others downstairs. Knowing that they had to face the chickens outside, they dropped down the door and prepared for battle. Astoundingly, they were greeted by the sight of slain chickens and the victorious looks of other animals. Happy that this was over, the humans decided to continue their peaceful relationships with the other animals. However, everyone was starving. With only being allowed a leaf a day, hunger has gotten dangerously close to dying for most. That's when the humans decided to eat the fallen chickens, knowing that they no longer had use of their evil bodies. Due to Bwurkiko still being out there, humans have decided to continue consuming chickens to not only control their population and avoid other ruler, but hopefully to kill him and end the bloodline...

That's the true story why we eat chickens

Not only to help us and other animals, but also to end the continuing generation of tyrants...

I find this to be rather bias and untruthful

Let me enlighten the viewers of the real story

Thousands of years ago, man lived in peace and harmony with nature. We treated other animals with respect and kindness, only eating plants. That all changed when the chicken nation arrived... With the fury of none other, they blocked out the sun and brought egging storms upon us for 47 days and 47 nights. Yolk started to flood everywhere, destroying our villages and crops. Not to mention drowning or harming countless other animals in the process. Seeing that we were all homeless and had no resources, the chickens began their oppressive reign. While most of the other animals had little chores, us humans were burdened with the upmost tedious and exhausting tasks. From having to sit carefully on an egg for a week straight to building palaces for the chickens, we never had a moment of peace nor rest. Day in and day out, we were slaves working on, only motivated by the fear of being pecked to death and another yolk flooding. Only a month after the take over, we were introduced to our tyrant. He went by the name of Bwurkiko and was very hateful of any creature that wasn't a chicken, even more so towards humans. In forcing even stricter laws and punishments upon us, we knew that we had to stand up and free everyone (Human and animal) of the chicken's oppression. What came next was the heart and soul tearing process of planning for months. Bwurkiko had us build him a castle that over looked the palaces of other chickens which over looked the sleeping stubs in which we resets for moments. Before sunset, he would venture down and make new and inhumane laws in his quarters. During this time, we rushed towards the front gates. Despite suffering heavy peckings from the guards, we continued and smashed through the door with the force of thousand oppressed souls. Knowing that we had little time to waste, a man by the name of David took charge and command a few hundred other people to push the door up and block the guards from having access. David and the rest of the humans made their way towards Bwurkiko's quarters. They found him, but were surprised that he appeared to have known of their attack. Bwurkiko told the humans that the rest of his family has escaped, his son who was also named Bwurkiko will one day bring the chicken nation and empire back to life. If he fails, then his son, then his son, then his son... Hearing enough, David promptly kicked Bwurkiko in the pecker and defeated him. Knowing that it's over for now, David and his group meet up with the others downstairs. Knowing that they had to face the chickens outside, they dropped down the door and prepared for battle. Astoundingly, they were greeted by the sight of slain chickens and the victorious looks of other animals. Happy that this was over, the humans decided to continue their peaceful relationships with the other animals. However, everyone was starving. With only being allowed a leaf a day, hunger has gotten dangerously close to dying for most. That's when the humans decided to eat the fallen chickens, knowing that they no longer had use of their evil bodies. Due to Bwurkiko still being out there, humans have decided to continue consuming chickens to not only control their population and avoid other ruler, but hopefully to kill him and end the bloodline...

That's the true story why we eat chickens

Not only to help us and other animals, but also to end the continuing generation of tyrants...

You think this is a mother fucking joke?

Damn, who needs novels when you've got RaidGaming's master story teller Anti!? lel, always fun to read :D

You think this is a mother fucking joke?

You seem to

Spreading lies and false information

I know your kind, and they're delicious :dave:

@CONKER

Please fuck off with your fake chrisianety stories.. "holy water" ... :facepalm:

Please fuck off with your fake chrisianety stories.. "holy water" ... :facepalm:

If you wanna debate me try me, I will out talk you less in a minute

couldunot

If you wanna debate me try me, I will out talk you less in a minute

Stop ruining the time of chickens, chickens don't care about your debate of religion.

Not sure If I will stop eating chicken... I love chicken *cough* KFC *cough* 

But I will try my best  ;)

God gave us chickens for a reason, not for decoration.

What he said

Stop ruining the time of chickens, chickens don't care about your debate of religion.

What Rohan actually said, God gave us chickens for a reason :dave:

1. It does got meat

2. It does got eggs

And with those eggs a chicken can grow :facepalm:, do you really think chickens will die out because humanity eats chicken? I don't think so and its even impossible lol.

And about the meat, its very healthy for us to eat chicken because it got protein and iron dust

What Rohan actually said, God gave us chickens for a reason :dave:

1. It does got meat

2. It does got eggs

And with those eggs a chicken can grow :facepalm:, do you really think chickens will die out because humanity eats chicken? I don't think so and its even impossible lol.

And about the meat, its very healthy for us to eat chicken because it got protein and iron dust

This is very true ^

God gave us chicken for a reason and that reason is pretty obvious. 

The effort of changing name, picture and to make a post about chickens.... what a legend. 

Chicken is delicious,I will never stop eating you  ^_^

YOU CHICKEN EATER MONSTER!!!  :angryarnold:

Oki, what has god who we don't even know who's real got to do with fearz chicken that he wanks over at night?