Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BraXi

[Remake] 1st DR Map - Darkness (deathrun_chamber1)

107 posts in this topic

Prove it or I'll be calling you nabber :troll:

Then can grab ATI Radeon 4xxxx or 5xxx gpu for less than 30$ and a core2duo E4xxx CPU for 5$ and run CoD4 with all settings maxed out and play with decent fps or just skip playing my map :dave:

Just for people to know, these dvars will be ULTIMATELY forced on Raid server @ chamber1 map:

• r_detail 1
  • sm_enable 1
  • r_zfeather 1
  • r_dlightlimit 4

Edit: tweaked existing traps and added 2 completly new and unique traps, one of these new traps is all about the trust to your team mates, 0 bounces or strafes :dave:

Please insert the (zombie survival shooting) from ur old WIP map into that one please :> OR FINISH THAT WONDERFULL MAP >: ( :fff:

Edit: tweaked existing traps and added 2 completly new and unique traps, one of these new traps is all about the trust to your team mates, 0 bounces or strafes :dave:

What if there is only 1 jumper alive :dave: 

Then be smart :dave:

He can kill him/herself too :troll: You'll see when it's done :dave:

Then again, it's darkness, everyone lives, I wonder if lossy will make 10 activators again like on old darkness :troll:

I wonder if it's actually dark now, and fits the theme, and no floating, seems like it from screens :troll: shitty map

i jk :okay:

Looks good. I love the detail. It reminds me of abandoned military places , etc on islands.

I personally don't see the point, this map is over in like 15 seconds so you don't get time to take in the detail and will just cause bad fps.

But this is the best gangbang map at the end.

Lets use Battlefield 3 and 4 for this example for your first sentence.

Would you buy a game (BF3 and 4) that is bad detailed and few brushes here and there and rush a little bit and voila the game is done and buy the game now for 60 dollars. You play the game and after few maps playing the same you GOT BORED.

If you get a bad FPS then buy a new videocard or put your settings lower or quit the game playing because ur PC can't get a normal fps for that game.

So what I try to say with Battlefield 3 and 4, is that these 2 games are very very good looking in single player and multiplayer and everyone loves that, if it was not good looking like some rushed maps on deathrun then no one would buy it to play it for a longer time or just not to play.

I personally don't see the point, this map is over in like 15 seconds so you don't get time to take in the detail and will just cause bad fps.

But this is the best gangbang map at the end.

It's 2014 and the game was released almost 7 years ago so if your PC can't keep a good FPS in COD4 you can allways play minesweeper or spend a fookin 30$ 40$ (or even less) on GPU/CPU upgrade and stop bitching! :angryarnold:

Edit:

CPU: Core 2 Duo E6550 2x2.33GHz 4MB Cache 1333FSB LGA775 + 1 Year Warranty = 4.09$ http://allegro.pl/sklep-e6550-core-2-duo-2x2-33-4m-1333-rok-gwar-i4457410342.html

GPU:  ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB GDDR3 DX11 PCI-E2.0 = 26$ http://allegro.pl/hd-5450-1gb-gddr3-64-bit-sh-5-0-dx11-hdmi-vga-dvi-i4431248086.html

~30$ total

It's 2014 and the game was released almost 7 years ago so if your PC cant keep a good FPS in COD4 you can allways play minesweeper or spend a fookin 40$ (or even less) on GPU/CPU upgrade and stop bitching! :angryarnold:

Although I have a better pc now, my gaming ASUS laptop from 2009 couldnt handle it with a steady 60 fps lol

Battlefield and deathrun are completely different so that's just dumb to compare

Not everyone can afford good graphic cards, and people still get lag on lower setting

You do not pay for deathrun maps and people making them dont get payed, he should take what people give and not complain.

I played deathrun for about a year on a crappy laptop (and currently am till my new pc works) and detailed maps did not run well + not saying this map will be a lag fest but if every map had this level of detail lots of them would be pretty laggy for people with bad PC's

Then you didn't understood my point

CPU: Core 2 Duo E6550 2x2.33GHz 4MB Cache 1333FSB LGA775 + 1 Year Warranty = 4.09$ http://allegro.pl/sklep-e6550-core-2-duo-2x2-33-4m-1333-rok-gwar-i4457410342.html

GPU:  ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB GDDR3 DX11 PCI-E2.0 = 26$ http://allegro.pl/hd-5450-1gb-gddr3-64-bit-sh-5-0-dx11-hdmi-vga-dvi-i4431248086.html

~30$ total

and >125FPS guaranteed on every DR map and on my hd darkness :angryarnold:

and >125FPS guaranteed on every DR map and on my hd darkness :angryarnold:

BraXi please explain to Sheep what I tried to say :>

Old laptop:

cpu: Intel i5

gpu: integrated graphics card

Old pc:

cpu: AMD a6 3.5ghz

gpu: gtx 650 2gb

current laptop:

cpu: intel pentium 2.2ghz

lowest graphics did not get 125 on every map when playing with people, detailed maps being the worst.

Anyway don't want to argue just putting my point across :P

BraXi please explain to Sheep what I tried to say :>

I'm explaning: bosnian says graphics progression cannot be stopped - upgrade pc if you want to enjoy new kewl stuff.

Bosnian, didn't you say you won't start rants again :dave:

This is something else :dave:

Old laptop:

cpu: Intel i5

Old pc:

cpu: AMD a6 3.5ghz

gpu: gtx 650 2gb

current laptop:

cpu: intel pentium 2.2ghz

lowest graphics did not get 125 on every map when playing with people, detailed maps being the worst.

Anyway don't want to argue just putting my point across :P

considering your laptop didn't even have a real gpu, be happy it was able to even start cod4.

Guys please stop moaning about detail = fps drop, why are you even playing a game when your PC can't handle a really small map that's detailed? As long as you can have 40 fps or more, it really doesn't matter.  Anyway, braxi is a experienced mapper, if she's adding detail she'll know how to optimize her map so you can get the best fps you can possibly get so stop qq'ing about fps, your monitor probably have 40 refreshment rate anyway so you'd probably get problems with cod4 if your fps is higher than 40.

To be honest i think this map look interesting compared to darkness.

@Sheep_WizardYes you can finish the map in 15 seconds but like I said mapping is a piece of art, you want to make maps to look nice and play well. otherwise where the fun in mapping if it looks like a pile of poo that's constantly played? 

Didn't BraXi say before she doesn't care about people with shit PC's :dave: