Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BraXi

[Remake] 1st DR Map - Darkness (deathrun_chamber1)

107 posts in this topic

Old laptop:

cpu: Intel i5

gpu: integrated graphics card

Old pc:

cpu: AMD a6 3.5ghz

gpu: gtx 650 2gb

current laptop:

cpu: intel pentium 2.2ghz

gpu: integrated graphics card

lowest graphics did not get 125 on every map when playing with people, detailed maps being the worst.

Anyway don't want to argue just putting my point across :P

A GTX 650 with 2GB of VRAM couldn't run CoD4 at 125 FPS? I think you're out of your mind. I don't think you ever plugged it into your motherboard correctly. :dumb:

Anyways, on topic, the map looks great, I hope you actually release this one. :troll:

Also, I remember the old map you were working on when you/Darmuh/Lossy/Xenon all entered a mapping competition together, and it had a trap where you fell down, and barrels from both sides came together and would attack the jumper(s), and you had to shoot the barrels to make them explode before they killed you. That looked really cool, is it possible for you to implement that into this map, if it isn't already?  I'm looking forward to the release, good luck to you and the completion!

A GTX 650 with 2GB of VRAM couldn't run CoD4 at 125 FPS? Imapnk you're out of your mind. I don't think you ever plugged it into your motherboard correctly. :dumb:

Anyways, on topic, the map looks great, I hope you actually release this one. :troll:

Also, I remember the old map you were working on when you/Darmuh/Lossy/Xenon all entered a mapping competition together, and it had a trap where you fell down, and barrels from both sides came together and would attack the jumper(s), and you had to shoot the barrels to make them explode before they killed you. That looked really cool, is it possible for you to implement that into this map, if it isn't already?  I'm looking forward to the release, good luck to you and the completion!

Thats what I ment, :dave:.. but then with zombies. (saw that when she did mapping streaming for a while on some map )

Darmuh down voting me even when he said he doesn't care about poo PC's :okay: 

My PC is not that powerful but It's an okay computer.

5c73ec9a5d71476c9cc025d9fa63cb2433700732

I downvoted you because your comment was irrelevant to what has already been said.

Plus, it's just a cheeky thing to say in the first place. Kind of like how people still bring up that Kanye West said George Bush doesn't care about black people.

The map looks awesome but it's a bit of a shame you're not extending it :C

The only problem I fear for this map is that it won't be voted :cry:

The map looks awesome but it's a bit of a shame you're not extending it :C

The only problem I fear for this map is that it won't be voted :cry:

It is a few traps longer than the original darkness :dave: and don't fear it not being voted, remember I'm an admin on raid.... You just should hope I don't put it on server for 24hours a day :troll:

whats that bigass purple arrow on the "unzoomed" pic? :troll: definitely not a prefab

whats that bigass purple arrow on the "unzoomed" pic? :troll: definitely not a prefab

Direction in which skymodel points at :dave:

Nice work BraXi! very very nice map considering it only took you 2 days! Good job!