Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

Michael Myers Mod Idea for Call of Duty 4.

61 posts in this topic

Hello people of Raid Forums. I have a mod idea I know a lot of you guys can make ;D

Idea:

A Michael Myers Mod! There is already a lot on MW2, but we all know cod4 is better for it!

What it should include:

1) Black screen for Michael Myers in the beginning to let people get to position. (Like Hide and Seek)

2) Oldschool jump height.

3) Survivors have no weapons (or you can make mike myers invincible until last survivor)

4) Auto Pick for Michael Myers each round/game.

5) Make it Search and Destroy with no bomb plant allowed (possible?)

What It doesn't need, but might work:

1) Custom maps.

2) Over editing. Just make it simple and fun.

Thanks for reading and let me know if you're working on it, or what you don't like about it.

I actually love the sound of this, we could raid tournaments on who can stay alive the longest.

I think it should be custom maps because stock maps are pretty boring to hide in, the only good spots are out of the map but that can be abused. However, maps like backlot are good because it's easy to get out of the map and you can't really abuse that. 

I used to play this on xbox all the time and it was like the most fun thing I ever played on cod4.

But yeah if this mod was to be made it wouldn't have to be over edited like you said, a simple mod with default menus would be fine. There wouldn't have to be any extra unlocks or anything. Just how it would be played like on console but with added things to stop people shooting mike and all the annoying things that used to happen that would ruin the game.

And about spots, I don't think many spots should be patched because that's what it's all about to be honest.

+1 I would play this. 

I would give it a go but it's probably better to leave to more experienced/advanced modders (._. )

I would give it a go but it's probably better to leave to more experienced/advanced modders (._. )

Was just an idea. Anyways, I would play it, I actually kinda wanna give this a shot at making it. I think Lossy said he already made a Michael Myers mod (lel). I wanna try it anyways.

tfw I downvote sentrex for reading it wrong. ;_;

What is this for mod if I may ask ?

Just think of it as deathrun with no guns, no traps and on stock maps. The players have to run around and try and avoid mike knifing them. The person who gets knifed first is mike next round.

Was just an idea. Anyways, I would play it, I actually kinda wanna give this a shot at making it. I think Lossy said he already made a Michael Myers mod (lel). I wanna try it anyways.

tfw I downvote sentrex for reading it wrong. ;_;

Please do it Zackk. You are capable of doing this in my opinion.

I actually love the sound of this, we could raid tournaments on who can stay alive the longest.

I think it should be custom maps because stock maps are pretty boring to hide in, the only good spots are out of the map but that can be abused. However, maps like backlot are good because it's easy to get out of the map and you can't really abuse that. 

I meant that people shouldn't make maps that people are really unfamiliar with. Like you can add Scrapyard, Dome, and maps from other games. Hiding on stock maps wouldn't really be boring. I don't know about you guys, but what I did on the Xbox in Mike Myers was just juking and messing with Mike Myers. Was really fun.

if someone does make this into a working mod, ill make a mike myers mask model that can b attached to player head joint :sir:

I think mapping for this gamemode could be a lot of fun. Good idea +1, would like to see it happen :D

Whoever makes this mod please make it public. I would like to host this. Thanks!

Implying zack can mod are we? :troll:

i can easily turn SnD gamemode into it :dave:

Implying zack can mod are we? :troll:

i can easily turn SnD gamemode into it :dave:

Shush, you. I can try to make it.. That's what I was planning on doing anyways xD SnD gamemode would work fine for this.

Shush, you. I can try to make it.. That's what I was planning on doing anyways xD SnD gamemode would work fine for this.

When you finish can you give me the mod so i can host it? Thanks ;D Good luck have fun.

how about no teams in the mod, or at least no names over players? also i think the player whos mike shudnt b announced... :o

how about no teams in the mod, or at least no names over players? also i think the player whos mike shudnt b announced... :o

That would be more like gmod murder than michael myers ;d.

If this mod was to be made, I think I would spend a lot. of time on it, back on xbox in the days, I used to play MM all the time with old school friends, it was the most funniest thing on cod4 on xbox, when we used to climb up the stars on bloc, just use something like braxi's activator system, mike gets frozen for about 40 seconds, the jumpers have their knifes disabled and guns have no ammo, ofc when the last jumper is alive, their knife becomes working and then they must hunt down mike, I would love this, idk if Zack remembers but we were going to do this a long time ago but never did, anyway, if anyone does decide to make it, i wish good luck to you!;) 

Yes i do like this a lot, i played it on Xbox a lot and it was somuch fun.

Lets see how this plans out!

eh I have a base that I made for it on dropbox, I can finish it this week I guess.