Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

Michael Myers Mod Idea for Call of Duty 4.

61 posts in this topic

what's so weird about a week?

such long time for such small edits, that's all :>

never said it would take the whole week, I'm back to work within 7 days and I will have to work around getting ready

If I was at pc for more than 20 minutes at a time, I would knock it out in two hours or less

never said it would take the whole week, I'm back to work within 7 days and I will have to work around getting ready

If I was at pc for more than 20 minutes at a time, I would knock it out in two hours or less

ahh, i thought you meant it's going to take a week :P

Does anyone have a good video of some MM gameplay? Need to have a look at the details so I can finish a few things.

Does anyone have a good video of some MM gameplay? Need to have a look at the details so I can finish a few things.

Go on YouTube and look some vids up.

Here's a few key things if it helps.

• The first round of any map, mike gets picked randomly
  • If mike kills all the players, the first player he kills gets picked as mike next round.
  • If mike gets killed by the last player alive he is mike again next round.
  • None of the players are able to knife or shoot, when the last player is alive he is able to knife.
  • Mike is able to knife the whole time.
  • Old school

That's all the key points I an think of at the moment. But of course you could watch a video like you said. Also people can say things that I missed.

I played michael myers on console all the time.. if there was a mod made for this I'd cry. Please make this happen. fortheloveofgod

If no one finishes a Mike Myers mod before I finish my current projects I shall make one and have a Axe for mr Mike. :sir:

Don't take my word for it though.

3) Survivors have no weapons (or you can make mike myers invincible until last survivor)

I think you should keep Mike Myers visible so if you are a survivor you get a change to run away and maybe survive if he spots you. 

Some rules

When your not it: You are the hunted. You have to find a good hiding spot and stay there. You can also move around and try to find a better hiding spot, but you are better off staying in one/two spots. You are being hunted by "Mike Myers", and when he finds you, you have to run like heck. You cannot attack him back unless you are the last one on your team alive. Only knives are allowed (Tactical Knife, Throwing Knife and Melee Knife), and only smoke grenades as a special grenade.

When you are it: You have to find everyone on the other team. They are going to hide, and you must search and kill them. They are not allowed to attack you, unless they are the last one alive. Chase them if they are running away from you. Again, you are only allowed Tactical Knife, Throwing Knife and Melee Knives.

Whoever was killed first is it next game.

3) Survivors have no weapons (or you can make mike myers invincible until last survivor)

I think you should keep Mike Myers visible so if you are a survivor you get a change to run away and maybe survive if he spots you. 

Invincible means to take no damage. You're mistaking it with Invisible.

Invincible means to take no damage. You're mistaking it with Invisible.

oh i didnt see

I used to play this on xbox all the time and it was like the most fun thing I ever played on cod4.

But yeah if this mod was to be made it wouldn't have to be over edited like you said, a simple mod with default menus would be fine. There wouldn't have to be any extra unlocks or anything. Just how it would be played like on console but with added things to stop people shooting mike and all the annoying things that used to happen that would ruin the game.

And about spots, I don't think many spots should be patched because that's what it's all about to be honest.

+1 I would play this. 

same here , used to sit and play it on cod4 xbox about 8 hours a day sometimes :L ( when i used to be aB|Strafer or XenonizDubby ) someone make this mod plox

please dont copy the mw2 one ..... just make it like the cod4 consol version .... just oldschool gamemode , no guns for the hiders and michael myres has an axe or a knife or somthing .... glitches and shit are all allowed ( bounces etc ) simple as hell ... once your knifed you go onto the team of mike myres ( thats the version i used to play and was most fun) also have it so you have no sprint slowdown 

please dont copy the mw2 one ..... just make it like the cod4 consol version .... just oldschool gamemode , no guns for the hiders and michael myres has an axe or a knife or somthing .... glitches and shit are all allowed ( bounces etc ) simple as hell ... once your knifed you go onto the team of mike myres ( thats the version i used to play and was most fun) also have it so you have no sprint slowdown 

nooooooo

Once you die you wait till next round. There should only be 1 Michael Myers >:D

nooooooo

Once you die you wait till next round. There should only be 1 Michael Myers > :D

that's the way i played it. i liked it. but xenon's way also sounds fun so idk

well you obviously didn't play the original michael myers back in the first year of cod4 on xbox :) ..... it was oldschool mode and 1 person got picked to go on spetznaz then the rest went on the other team .... mike had to look at the sky and count to 1 min , the the rest hide ( you could do elevators or bounces or any glitch ) and then mike would go find ... if he knifed you ... you swapped teams , thats the original :L

literally the simplest but funest thing to do on cod4 

similar to hns but without new models and the seeker/mike has a knife only :P

yep , pritty much .. i was thinking extract the axe from the mike myres on cod ghosts ( if possible ) its like a bloody wood fire axe  

( i know he has a kitchen knife ) 

well you obviously didn't play the original michael myers back in the first year of cod4 on xbox :) ..... it was oldschool mode and 1 person got picked to go on spetznaz then the rest went on the other team .... mike had to look at the sky and count to 1 min , the the rest hide ( you could do elevators or bounces or any glitch ) and then mike would go find ... if he knifed you ... you swapped teams , thats the original :L

literally the simplest but funest thing to do on cod4

This is how I played michael myers. But if made into a mod wouldn't it just be HnS Props without the props? lol

If you're worried about players getting bored after death what I would do is allow them to switch to myers team and run around without a weapon. So basically they're a ghost you can see. Or you can make them invisible so only they know they're there. And then just kill them when it's 1v1 time.

the version i played ( the original ) was like infection .... you joined the myres team and helped to find them all ... but yeah i guess thats like prop hunt

But if made into a mod wouldn't it just be HnS Props without the props? lol

yes but 10 times funnerer. it's the intense chase when you're running away from mike that makes it so fucking great. you can also jump basically anywhere with oldschool+noslowdown

pls make into a mod

you could add a level system the same as HnS .... so you level up  and unlock things ... like a cloaking ability that lasts like 2 or 3 seconds for the hider so you can DUKE THEM MOFOS