Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

What are your greatest internet accomplishments/goals?

60 posts in this topic

Hello guys I was just wondering what are your greatest internet accomplishments/goals?

One of my greatest Internet(YouTube) accomplishment is getting a partnership with TGN. That was a goal of mine and I have done it! What about you guys?

- Getting 1k on youtube legit, then lost like 300 subs due to that inactivity crap removing the users that were inactive

Some other minor ones like winning scrims, winning competitions online, nothing big :D

Successfully hosting a deathrun server where majority of the "popular people " in the deathrun community thought my ideas was shit and that it would never work, guess wut? to this day some of them call my ideas shit yet they've failed to host a successful deathrun server themselves after countless tries

feels good to prove them wrong :o

and being able to recompile the deathrun mod successfully without needing the original sources(this does not mean i did it all without the sources as there was still some stuff that i needed from the sources like GSC scripts, models etc...) and the first person doing so :sir:

unfortunately braxi started to sell the mod as i updated raid server otherwise to this day raid would be the only one with a recompiled version of the mod :okay:

dunno, maybe selling 7 copies of this beary bear for $4 each :dumb:

https://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/759639

the model's been there for a year though :dave:

i need moar powerful pc to do more stuff like this & become rich with the 40% royalty rate :dumb:

EDIT: and i see some1 has bought the other model also :dave:

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-white-wine-glss/759794

BUY THEM NOW!!! :ANGRYARNOLD: ARGH!!

meeting darmuh

:wub:

sorry for downvote XD i acidentally downvoted for when i went to check who upvoted. Downvote me :<

sorry for downvote XD i acidentally downvoted for when i went to check who upvoted. Downvote me :<

eh, downvote deserved, I didn't say meeting you :troll:

I downvote you now because you didn't capitalise the start of your sentences + you spent accidentally wrong :> 

OT-

When I got to 123 subs on youtubes :happycry:

TGN? lel, Freedom! FTW

Whatever m8 I like TGN. That is a goal of mine. They do not accept everybody.

I guess one would have to be that @iijeriichoii followed me on twitter?

Or that I'm a twitch mod for both @iijeriichoii and @omgitsfirefoxx?

Or that I've played with a lot of "internet famous" people?

Or that I myself am a little "internet famous" because I made a few cod4 maps(which aren't even good :troll:)?

Or Lossy's shpeel where everyone told us raid would fail and now everyone copies us like we're the new 3xP?

Idk.... I tend not to think of the internet as a game full of achievements. I just enjoy the ride and hope I get somewhere :P

Eh, barley done anything worth counting as an accomplishment

Just been trying to help people out and have them turn out better through the years

Be it three suicidal players back in uWD, assisting a few people with their disabilities, lending some money to help someone out with their debts to clan members, convincing ddosers and hackers to stop and change, Spending months in Rv trying to get certain players to change their attitude and be more kind toward others, spending weeks talking with anti-social players/people trying to get them to open up more and socialize, resolving issues in clans I have no part or connection with, etc...

Never really accomplished anything, but my goal has always been try to help people

Looking back on it, there's an absurd amount more I could have done, but believe I've done decent for that goal as of yet

Just been trying to help people out and have them turn out better through the years

Be it three suicidal players back in uWD, assisting a few people with their disabilities, lending some money to help someone out with their debts to clan members, convincing ddosers and hackers to stop and change, Spending months in Rv trying to get certain players to change their attitude and be more kind toward others, spending weeks talking with anti-social players/people trying to get them to open up more and socialize, resolving issues in clans I have no part or connection with, etc...

Never really accomplished anything, but my goal has always been try to help people

Looking back on it, there's an absurd amount more I could have done, but believe I've done decent for that goal as of yet

I respect you a lot for that man. Thanks for helping out people and the community. Being an admin is a great accomplishment. You help people on a daily basis! :yay:

Good guy, Anti!

So far:

• 2008 - Upload video to YT with 38480 views up to this day
  • 2009 - Win PC animation competition (1st place)
  • 2008-2010 - Create popular CoD1 Modification - "Zombies"
  • 2010-2011 - Take a part in making popular CoD4 Modification - "Reign of The Undead"
  • 2009-2012 - Host popular 64 slot CoD1 and CoD4 servers with my own mods
  • 2011-2012 - Create popular CoD4 Modification - "Deathrun"
  • 2009-2013 - Host a forum with loads of visitors and active users

Yet to come:

• 2013-present - Finish my own game
  • 2014 - Take control over Raid :ph34r:

So far:

• 2008 - Upload video to YT with 38480 views up to this day
  • 2009 - Win PC animation competition (1st place)
  • 2008-2010 - Create popular CoD1 Modification - "Zombies"
  • 2010-2011 - Take a part in making popular CoD4 Modification - "Reign of The Undead"
  • 2009-2012 - Host popular 64 slot CoD1 and CoD4 servers with my own mods
  • 2011-2012 - Create popular CoD4 Modification - "Deathrun"
  • 2009-2013 - Host a forum with loads of visitors and active users

Yet to come:

• 2013-present - Finish my own game
  • 2014 - Take control over Raid :ph34r:

Make a thread again about your game for any updates/patches etc?..

Which one, farty bear or pragma :troll:

neither one. its called: stabbing staab :troll:

neither one. its called: stabbing staab :troll:

:okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: :okay: 

Plastering my face on every top 1000 alexa rank website.

Plastering my face on every top 1000 alexa rank website.

So I did some tweaking of the settings on your profile picture and this is what I found.

Crf2G95.png

Some personal achievements on the Internet:

Reaching a relatively large amount of subs on Youtube and as a result of a steady view count, my good friend was able to ear a decent income and share with me some earnings. Our channel is something I'd prefer to keep private as the content is of such a nature that many of you may disapprove, and ultimately treat me differently. It's probably not what you're thinking though. :D

When I met my first online friend on a CoD1 server who was suicidal. I at first was cautious and didn't share much information with him, even after him opening up me. Being my usual sceptical self, I dismissed his suicidal comments as nothing more than a troll. Long story short, I ended up doing a skype call... ending all my suspicions and helping him resolve his problems.

Showing my mom how to use the Internet. :troll:

My time on the Internet has really just begun, and my main goal at the moment is to become a successful modder and as always, helping others through their tough times. (However bad I may be) I'm sure you can tell how much I love writing too ;)

Uhm I don't have many goals. I have only accomplished tiny things such as:

-Reaching 1.3k subscribers on YouTube (last active one year ago)

-Getting into the course I wanted in College at the desired level (3) meaning I only have to attend two years.

-Getting the best results I have ever got in College, 7 distinctions in my first year, all distinctions, meaning distinction star, each distinction = 90 UCAS points which is looking good for university, and still got more points to get when I return for my second year.

-Passing my driving theory first time, along with passing my driving test first time (Took my driving test  3 days ago - Next step will be affording to drive on the roads of Britain - 100% pisstake)

Can't really think of anything else. My future goals will just be to explore more of the world, get into university studying computer science, legally being able to drive when I can afford the insurance, getting an actual job (lol), hm yeah that's pretty much all. Oh, and maybe creating a great map in this community one day, maybe ^_^