Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darmuh

NNJ temporaily demoted due to abusive behavior

22 posts in this topic

As the title of this topic suggests, @NNJ has been temporarily demoted due to abusive behavior on-server.

This is all I have to say on the matter, he knows what he has done and accepts this as his punishment.

For the next 3 weeks, he will be a trial admin and be reviewed under scrutiny of Lead Admins and up.

Once these 3 weeks are up, Lead Admins+ will vote on whether NNJ deserves reinstatement as Server Manager or not.

Lead Admins please be vigilant in both observing and voting on his behavior.

Thanks,

Darmuh

Not posting on here to condemn NNJ nor trying to make an example of him (Although, more than sure I will end up doing so)

Cat made a wonderful post a while back on.

Although to what Cat said more though concerned hacking, felt verbal abuse and overall actions would still get the message across if you replaced Hacking with them

Regardless if you're a player, regular player, donator, trial, server admin, lead admin, server manager, or community manager...

You are expected to follow the rules and behave, regardless of what the case may be

You control your actions or how you get out into a position of actions not being followed beforehand by thought

This should be a lesson to everyone to behave and follow the rules, all of them

Anti you could've done a link like this!

Anyway, I don't know what's up with ninja but something's not right, was permbannned from ninja ts because of something stupid I did that I said sorry for and tried to make it up to him. Joke or not it's still a perm ban and even if I don't use ninja ts much it still makes me sad. You're usually the most awesome person.

It touched my heart though, like a knife, not a finger, unless you have knife-like fingers.

Still, was there any point in it, was it necessary, did anybody laugh? From how I see it, it's just an easy way have one less team mate.

I might be making something out of nothing but it stills means something nonetheless. You've never done anything like it ( but that could just be the fact that we only stated dating like a month ago) and I've never seen anybody else permban somebody and then unban them.

It touched my heart though, like a knife, not a finger, unless you have knife-like fingers.

Still, was there any point in it, was it necessary, did anybody laugh? From how I see it, it's just an easy way have one less team mate.

I might be making something out of nothing but it stills means something nonetheless. You've never done anything like it ( but that could just be the fact that we only stated dating like a month ago) and I've never seen anybody else permban somebody and then unban them.

You have no idea how manytimes the chinese ninja banned me, until lossy stopped him :dave:

So after all NNJ is not so perfect... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

And you are..? Yeah, I didn't think so. Nobody is perfect my friend.

NNJ how could you? you were once a trial admin with me back in the day we were both besties :wub: but it ended like this? im shocked to be honest :(

yeah gabe I made a mistake, only thing I can do now is not make another one

i dont believe an english teacher, (that should know better) decided to break a major rule of ours...  and in general a major rule on every game server...

i dont believe an english teacher, (that should know better) decided to break a major rule of ours...  and in general a major rule on every game server...

Well, he did.

Everyone makes mistakes

Doesn't matter of their profession, race, religion, traditions, or whatever the case may be

NNJ made a mistake, being a teacher shouldn't be held to worsen nor lessen such

Anyways, sure most people have seen this thread and those who wished to comment have done so already

nothing happened to me in c4s, elphane... you were the one who used aimbot

Not gonna talk about this here though

Will be locked for the moment being to avoid further comments on the subject which may cause issues

As well as most people who wished to respond doing so already