Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Budzy~

Borderlands The Pre Squeal Giveaway!

71 posts in this topic

So, I just bought a new GPU, and got a code for borderlands the pre sequel, I do not play borderlands as I've never been interested in it, so, I will be giving it away to 1 person on here.

Rules. You must explain why you want this game, I do not want to give it to someone who won't play it and waste a £40/$60 game. 

The person with the best reason will win it next Wednesday, so get writing! 

Much love guys :wub:

I would like it, not only have I never played a borderland series, I've actually been saving up for Borderlands two, but now I don't have too :P. And yeah, not really much else too say :3

I like it ehm, shit, cmon, be cool headdy, eh, eh, it seems like a great game.. ;)

Btw, I'm still waiting for your GPU to arrive, any ETA? ;)))))))))))))

Joking buddy

I like it ehm, shit, cmon, be cool headdy, eh, eh, it seems like a great game.. ;)

Btw, I'm still waiting for your GPU to arrive, any ETA? ;)))))))))))))

Joking buddy

I would actually send it to you, but it's completely broken sadly :/ Hence why I got a new one D: 

Put easily 160+ hours in borderlands 1 and roughly 230+ hours into borderlands 2 (Mac App Store version)

Love these games (Being some the only only decent ones I can play on my Mac along with overall interesting game mechanics and a fun experience) and have been looking forward to playing the prequel for a while

Would also like to try multiplayer with this being a steam version, never had success playing online with others for either the Borderlands 1 & 2 versions I had

Anyways, gracias for giving someone the chance to play this

I used to go over to my friends' house to play Borderlands all the time. It really was a ton of fun, but I could never afford either borderlands or borderlands 2 myself. It'd be awesome to have it, so I could finally enjoy it again :wub: 

gib it to my big bro who moved from xbox to pc and haf only few games :3 he played borderlands 1 on xbox muh 

:angryarnold: GIB ET TO MEEEEE!!! DO IT NAU!!

"i want it so i don't have to pay for it" and i can exchange for skyrim or dead island riptide which are no megusta for me :dave:

"i want it so i don't have to pay for it" and i can exchange for skyrim or dead island riptide which are no megusta for me :dave:

Dead  Island Riptide, 10/10 would rec

Dead  Island Riptide, 10/10 would rec

wait, no, i have dead island epidemic :dave:

Already have it :dave:

but i dont have borderlands the pre sequel and i didn't play any of these borderlands games :okay: ... it's also comming to linux... :foreveralone:

I want it because I like freebies, who doesn't? And it can be another game to play for when I start my YouTube gaming channel 

I have played Borderlands 2 back in the day on ps3 and literally put so many hours to it I can't even count.

Anyways then I switched to PC and got Borderlands 2 GOTY, and I played that game so much as well, loved it to bits.

It would be nice to be a chose winner but then again there are others so Good Luck to everyone else and have fun :D

- BlueSeven

I want it, free game so.. :P

Well I won't get it anyways because of my past :Dave:

i could of got skyrim from you but i declined your offer :dave:

Also, just because it's free doesn't mean you should get it, I've gotten free games and never touched them. You should want it because you WANT TO PLAY IT, not because IT'S FREE.

Don't ruin other people's chances just because "it's free"

Just because we've had bad past doesn't mean you're excluded, same goes for everyone, I'm not favouring anyone, It's the fact that you might not be able to run it bosnian 

Also, just because it's free doesn't mean you should get it, I've gotten free games and never touched them. You should want it because you WANT TO PLAY IT, not because IT'S FREE.

Don't ruin other people's chances just because "it's free"

but it's free

I can trade your Borderlands The Pre Sequel with fresh and untouched Origin keys of:

1. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box 

2. Crysis 2 Maximum Edition 

3. Dead Space 3

All 3 combined

Hit me up if interested :P