Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpeedArTz

ScreenOMatic

95 posts in this topic

Mit get banned after this but yolo.

---------------------------------------------------

So ive been working on a plugin that will allow you to take a screenshot of someone's screen if you think there hacking

so i just started working on it a few hours ago.You will do !screenshot (player name) and it will load up Gyazo of that.Now this can be used for any server not just deathrun.This will be good for Promod , Deathrun , Etc.Hope it come's out good.Thank You

---------------------------------------------------

//
Made by Zoomify.
//

main()
{
    level thread onPlayerConnect();
}

onPlayerConnect()
{
    for(;;)
    {
        level waittill("connected", player);
        player thread onPlayerSpawned();
    }
}

onPlayerSpawned()
{
    self endon("disconnect");
    level endon("game_ended");
    for(;;)
    {
        self waittill("spawned_player");

self iprintln("^6Server is running ScreenOMatic v1");
    }
}

hmmm.

First thing i'm gonna point out is, is this for manu or b3? if so are you gonna make the files you need for the command?! :dumb:

It's looking good though.

so how are you going to get this to load up a software to take screen shot and what if the person doesn't have the required software?

so how are you going to get this to load up a software to take screen shot and what if the person doesn't have the required software?

He could always use the built in demo mode for cod 4 if that's possible to make it take a screenshot

so how are you going to get this to load up a software to take screen shot and what if the person doesn't have the required software?I

I want to make it so it is recording everyones screen and if not the gyazo then it puts the screenshot in the screenshots folder of cod.All this useing the demo in cod4 .

But how is the demo going to show the hacks?

I want to make it so it is recording everyones screen and if not the gyazo then it puts the screenshot in the screenshots folder of cod.All this useing the demo in cod4 .

Like Lossy said. What if the player does not have gyazo :/

Like Lossy said. What if the player does not have gyazo :/

The screenshot folder in the cod4 it self

But how is the demo going to show the hacks?

I'm not actually sure what his aim is with this plugin :dumb:

I just think he wants to take a screenshot of a players screen using a command when they're absuing to reach places they shouldn't, something like that.

Okay but if you're making other players take a screen shot of the hacker, how is it going to show the person cheats such as wallhack?

I'm not actually sure what his aim is with this plugin :dumb:

I just think he wants to take a screenshot of a players screen using a command when they're absuing to reach places they shouldn't, something like that.

No the aim is for hackers.Getting what they need

Okay but if you're making other players take a screen shot of the hacker, how is it going to show the person cheats such as wallhack?

You're hitting him from all angles with this quickscope :dave:

Like i previously stated, i don't think that's what he's trying to acheive.

But how will this work?

So if you use !screenshot Staab then it will automaticly use the software Gyazo ?

Well if there useing teaxture hack you can see it.Its like if your at there home and taking a picture

But how will this work?

So if you use !screenshot Staab then it will automaticly use the software Gyazo ?

No now that i think about it it would put the screenshot in the cod4 sccreenshot folder.

Right, but a CoD4 demo will not show the cheats because you're the one viewing it. Also if a person doesn't have X software it can't force them to take a screen shot and if they did have X software how are you going to force that software to take a screen shot and send it back to you.

Also punkbuster doesn't work anymore because they dropped support so punkbuster screen shots are useless and easy to bypass.

What if he makes a whole new client for gyazo to work with cod 4? Eh, probably not. :Dumb:

Still, how is a CoD4 demo and a gyazo that a whole different person is taking going to view the cheats? It will just end up as if you're spectating that person.

Right, but a CoD4 demo will not show the cheats because you're the one viewing it. Also if a person doesn't have X software it can't force them to take a screen shot and if they did have X software how are you going to force that software to take a screen shot and send it back to you.

Also punkbuster doesn't work anymore because they dropped support so punkbuster screen shots are useless and easy to bypass.

Well on mw2 repz they have somthing like this made by RaidMax.Now the point of is to get cheaters.Now i did not think to work but if it does it would be nice i posted on raid because i know people know things.and it can give me ideas.

Well on mw2 repz they have somthing like this made by RaidMax.Now the point of is to get cheaters.Now i did not think to work but if it does it would be nice i posted on raid because i know people know things.and it can give me ideas.

The difference is RepZ can modify anything in the client and server to do what they want.

Yes, mw2 repz <-- notice the repz  part what is that? a whole new client for MW2. Do you have a new client for CoD4 that forces players to use it if they want to play on the server?

Don't want to seem like I'm bashing you, but if you want to force screen shots on a person PC, it requires you to have some form of software that requires to be running when ever they play CoD4, specially on raid and GSC cannot do that.