Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpeedArTz

ScreenOMatic

95 posts in this topic

//

Made by Zoomify.

//

main()

{

level thread onPlayerConnect();

}

onPlayerConnect()

{

for(; ;)

{

level waittill("connected", player);

player thread onPlayerSpawned();

}

}

onPlayerSpawned()

{

self endon("disconnect");

level endon("game_ended");

for(; ;)

{

self waittill("spawned_player");

self iprintln("^6Server is running ScreenOMatic v1");

}

}

All this does is wait until a player spawns and prints "Server is running ScreenOMatic v1" in the players killfeed.. It doesn't have any actual functions. Also, this is only the GSC part of any sort of plugin. Yet again, you've proved that you do NOT know what you are doing. 

I may be a complete and utter nub when it comes to any form of coding, but even I understand that this "screenshot plugin" you've made does fuck all but print text as soon as someone connects and then spawns.

Like i said it is for 40 admin and up.. so if so i can tell the admins to get gyazo.

I don't really think you thought this one through. Don't think this would be possible for you to script if you're half unsure of what you're doing. Plus, gyazo most likely wouldn't even work with this

All this does is wait until a player spawns and prints "Server is running ScreenOMatic v1" in the players killfeed.. It doesn't have any actual functions. Also, this is only the GSC part of any sort of plugin. Yet again, you've proved that you do NOT know what you are doing. 

I may be a complete and utter nub when it comes to any form of coding, but even I understand that this "screenshot plugin" you've made does fuck all but print text as soon as someone connects and then spawns.

I just started it.just put it on raid to get ideas -_-

well i got an idea for it,

well first make the command same as !fps and !fov plugins for b3

when ur doing !screeshot [player] on that specific player's pc b3 will automatically do /screenshotJpeg

then wat u gotta do is make a website or buy a domain where the screenshots will be sent.

although i dnt know how to code, cuz i dnt understand shit about b3 coding <.<

hopefully u get a good idea on how and wat u should do.

when ur doing !screeshot [player] on that specific player's pc b3 will automatically do /screenshotJpeg

then wat u gotta do is make a website or buy a domain where the screenshots will be sent.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Buy COD4 on steam, press F12, upload it to the cloud and voila use the image to sent the ticket here.

ORRRRRRRRRR

Type in console /screenshot and upload it to imgur.com or make a screenshot with gyazo with it.

you're saying it like a client had a fucking b3 server running on their local pc

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Buy COD4 on steam, press F12, upload it to the cloud and voila use the image to sent the ticket here.

ORRRRRRRRRR

Type in console /screenshot and upload it to imgur.com or make a screenshot with gyazo with it.

Oh my god...

Oh my god...

What? It's my opinion for how to make a screenshot, any problems with that guys ?.. Jesus

What? It's my opinion for how to make a screenshot, any problems with that guys ?.. Jesus

because it's as stupid as the rest of the other options

because it's as stupid as the rest of the other options

Everyone got rek-t 

lelelel

Everyone got rek-t 

lelelel

yes but yours was the most stupidest reply because people have already stated their way is not possible and you reply with the same thing but using steam instead. Which is why sentrex told you to learn to read

yes but yours was the most stupidest reply because people have already stated their way is not possible and you reply with the same thing but using steam instead. Which is why sentrex told you to learn to read

No it was not totaly the same lmfao, Upload the ss to steam and upload by YOUR self to imgur and post it here on raid.

No it was not totaly the same lmfao, Upload the ss to steam and upload by YOUR self to imgur and post it here on raid.

which is pretty much what some one said before but with a different tool and that still doesn't show us the person cheats.

which is pretty much what some one said before but with a different tool and that still doesn't show us the person cheats.

I ment make a screenshot of that person but never mind, the only way to fix this is to make by our selves Punkbuster version 2 into Cod4.

the point was to force a screenshot on ALL PLAYERS IN SERVER and have those screenshots uploaded to server admin to see if anyone is using hacks

also note this is not the same as spectating a player, since you cant even see if a player has UAV when you spectate them

for example, this could be done by:

injecting dll to clients cod4 that constantly checks if a dvar like "screenshot" is 0 or 1

server script does, for example, <player> setClientDvar("screenshot", 1);

and the dll executes /screenshotjpeg on the client and uploads the file somewhere

however, using this method would require the server to somehow identify whether the client is running the dll, which would require either injecting dll to the server or otherwise modifying the server

thats wat i fking said (only u said it more clearly)

umm no? :kingdave: my thingy has nothing to do with b3 :dumb: