Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpeedArTz

ScreenOMatic

95 posts in this topic

Yes, mw2 repz <-- notice the repz  part what is that? a whole new client for MW2. Do you have a new client for CoD4 that forces players to use it if they want to play on the server?

Don't want to seem like I'm bashing you, but if you want to force screen shots on a person PC, it requires you to have some form of software that requires to be running when ever they play CoD4, specially on raid and GSC cannot do that.

The point of is to see if it works a simple no would have me good :P but i want to see were this goes like fedzor said do i think ill get   admin on every server. No! i want to stop hackers from hacking.

ya, but think about this:

even if you managed to force a screenshot on someone's client, how the fuck are you going to view that screenshot? its saved on their computer, not the server :dumb:

even if you managed to force a screenshot on someone's client, how the fuck are you going to view that screenshot? its saved on their computer, not the server :dumb:

He may be able to get it to save to the servers ftp. 

However he'd most likely need to make a ftp client to work with cod 4, and that client would have to be on every server! :dumb:

Then you post that screenshot on the website.There is a screen shot folder on cod4. inside that mods folder or the players - player - mod - (the mod name)

Then you post that screenshot on the website.There is a screen shot folder on cod4. inside that mods folder or the players - player - mod - (the mod name)

So you want hackers to post screenshots of them hacking?

But the player who has the evidence of themselves glitching is obviously going to upload it to the forum aren't they? :dumb:

So you want hackers to post screenshots of them hacking?

No!! the !screenshot (player name) and it will go to the folder of screenshots like i said 40 admin and up.

No!! the !screenshot (player name) and it will go to the folder of screenshots like i said 40 admin and up.

And where is that folder?...

So you're saying !screenshot player would mean that it would force them to do a /screenshotjpeg, then how would that in itself upload to a website? 

It's a nice idea, gl with it

You can't take screenshots of other player's screens and have it save on your PC.

cod4 saves screenshots on the client that took it, i.e. if you did !screenshot bear, the screenshot would be saved on my computer

you would need a custom cod4 client that sends the screenshots to a server for this to work

Again, that is saved on the hacker/glitchers hard disk! meaning nobody would have access to it but them :dumb:

Fedzor you cunt :p if im a admin and i take that screenshot it will go to myfolder

Fedzor you cunt :P if im a admin and i take that screenshot it will go to myfolder

Not possible. If the screenshot it took of the players screen then it can only be saved to their computer. How are you gonna make it transport to your computer ? :Dave: or the servers ftp :dumb:

JfBkYqd.png

either just trolling or genuinely stupid :dumb:

so you are saying that i could do i would just have to get it on the server ftp ?

also fedzor why do you keep calling it a server ftp? a server is a server, there no different server types lol

also fedzor why do you keep calling it a server ftp? a server is a server, there no different server types lol

Shush Lossy :dave:

but how are you going to get the screenshot to the server FTP? cod4 cannot upload screenshots by default

lossy, talking about server ftp to avoid any more confusion with this nublet :dave:

but how are you going to get the screenshot to the server FTP? cod4 cannot upload screenshots by default

Thats the thing this was just for fun *Beta* in the future maybe i will find a way.But i see what you guys are saying.

and in order to upload the file to server via FTP, the 3rd party client would have to expose the FTP password to those using the client :dumb: