Scrubz

Zombies?

65 posts in this topic

I've been playing zombies with a few people from raid. On FNRP' server. I have been having a ton of fun! What if we added a zombies server to the raid community? Thoughts? Would that be possible?  :huh:

Would be nice to have a new mod! but

1a7eef7e16.png

means that it could be happening!

Lossy, do Zombies smell like Cranberry's then, since you posted a song on your reply? :o

Nah! I have to admit, FNRP hostes the best Rotu server. I'd stay there and have fun there, because they just host a great and popular server.

If we was to host a zombie mod, it won't be RoTu :dave:

If we was to host a zombie mod, it won't be RoTu :dave:

this! Rotu is ... boring.

it'll be aL zombies :dave:

I think it would be cool to have something other then rotu. It will make us different from other zombie servers :D

I remember an old mod called outlaw zombie chaos, used to play it all the time, when the giant ass big nastys came after you... 

Bot zombies is boring in my opinion, players vs players is the best. That's why i loved infected in mw3.

Bot zombies is boring in my opinion, players vs players is the best. That's why i loved infected in mw3.

Infected was the only reason i liked mw3

Lossy, see if you can bring back aL zombies? The mod was awesome....

Lossy, see if you can bring back aL zombies? The mod was awesome....

I can't remember exactly who told me (sorry) but before lossy put the status up, someone told me that lossy was bringing aL zombies back.

There's a small chance I'm wrong but, if lossy didn't do aL zombies... War would be declared.

I remember an old mod called outlaw zombie chaos, used to play it all the time, when the giant ass big nastys came after you... 

you mean BTD/before the dawn, right? that was a damn good mod. put a couple hundred hours in that outlaw server... got bored of the mod but still played in the outlaw server cause i was admin lol

By the looks of it... Zombies would be a good hit lossy :) *hint hint*

I was working on it, untill I heard Beatthat was working on one too, so I stopped working on it.

It isn't a mod which requires a lot of work, though.

You didn't have to stop developing it, I didn't finish it anyways. I wanted to add custom menus, unlocks, levels etc... the "main" gametype was done though.