jwofles

[CLOSED] Official Raid Cod4 Mapping Competition

Hello again.   21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like EVEN MORE time (you already have a month)?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

126 posts in this topic

Is it okay if I use bits and bobs from other unreleased maps if I make it from scratch again? (I won't be copying anything, just remaking)

Is it okay if I use bits and bobs from other unreleased maps if I make it from scratch again? (I won't be copying anything, just remaking)

Yea sure but we are judging on uniqueness and stuff.

Just don't copy any brushes or whatever (which I think you said anyway).

tl;dr only if it's the idea.

man, i've ran outta ideas already :B Can I be a judge instead c: And take cloudy's spot

Ahem, just a question. How exactly are we going to test maps with other people? You can't judge a map on flow if you don't play it with multiple people :P

I heard raid has a dedi with cod4 servers huehuehuehue

I heard raid has a dedi with cod4 servers huehuehuehue

Denied, this one nub sold it to pay for his LoL addiction :troll:

Denied, this one nub sold it to pay for his LoL addiction :troll:

Well, technically that was only half of what they made from the dedi. The other half of the money went on Darmuh's CS:GO skins.

Well, technically that was only half of what they made from the dedi. The other half of the money went on Darmuh's CS:GO skins.

that I then bet and lost

>when i get downvoted for informing. 

oh, and I have no ideas, I could easily make a deathrun map, just not a tdm map. 

>when i get downvoted for informing. 

I'm sure they'd rather us just not say and then end up with nothing at the end of the month after expecting maps from us, yeah that sure would be better :dumb:

BUMP* 

Come on guys, we need more updates on this topic! Wouldn't want this competition to go to waste now would we?! Jofles and the gang have all put a lot of time and effort in to this topic, I mean look at how long ago it was all planned. 

To up the competition and to get it going I have decided that if the bank is open soon I am going to put some money in the bank and give the winner a $50!!! Steam voucher. Meaning that up for grabs will be a $50 voucher for steam for first place and $25 for second! Come on guys! Get your gear on and start mapping! I have :C

BUMP* 

Come on guys, we need more updates on this topic! Wouldn't want this competition to go to waste now would we?! Jofles and the gang have all put a lot of time and effort in to this topic, I mean look at how long ago it was all planned. 

To up the competition and to get it going I have decided that if the bank is open soon I am going to put some money in the bank and give the winner a $50!!! Steam voucher. Meaning that up for grabs will be a $50 voucher for steam for first place and $25 for second! Come on guys! Get your gear on and start mapping! I have :C

Inb4 everyone quit because it takes alot of effort :dave:, btw can you map on your map what isn't really finished? and that place here or ?

And should it be only a video or does it needs to be playable tho for the server ??

When only one person enters...

> open radiant

> create one brush as the floor

> submit map

> win $25

Inb4 everyone quit because it takes alot of effort :dave:, btw can you map on your map what isn't really finished? and that place here or ?

And should it be only a video or does it needs to be playable tho for the server ??

For sure it must be playable on the server.

I'm still working on mine, just taking more breaks than is good. :dumb:

Will post the DL link soon, idc if I don't win or doesn't fit with the rules. And it is playable.

Will post the DL link soon, idc if I don't win or doesn't fit with the rules. And it is playable.

lol read the thread you're meant to PM it + you have like another 2-3 weeks.