jwofles

[CLOSED] Official Raid Cod4 Mapping Competition

Hello again.   21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like EVEN MORE time (you already have a month)?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

126 posts in this topic

I guess none of you have notice that Xenon hasn't been around for a month now?

He came back like 4 days ago and said in the shout box, 'im back bitches' so i said go finish your maps :okay: 

He came back like 4 days ago and said in the shout box, 'im back bitches' so i said go finish your maps :okay:

His PC is still in the shitter, he was just on his laptop xD

At least in 1-2 weeks since I'm going away soon and others may be going on holiday.

We should maybe do a vote on dates?

Also, the competition could be to make a map for some kind of raid server that I probably can't talk about <=

bump.

Who's still interested?

We could do (mini) CoD4 Christmas maps if everybody is free in the coming weekends?

I will give it ago. This won't determine who is the best mapper :troll: majority of mappers know how to map, it's just using your creativity and acknowledging something when it's not a required standard.

bump.

Who's still interested?

We could do (mini) CoD4 Christmas maps if everybody is free in the coming weekends?

no one will do it because there be excuses like "i don't have enough time" etc...

Depends what type of map, tbh. I'm interested and don't have to study for my exams so ye... :P

Can I make a rotu Christmas map :) ? I don't even know if people still play that tbh though

Can still offer $25 steam card prize as motivation

However, not sure if anyone now would want to do it

No way anyone's going to be able to make a good map in 2ish weeks

Possible for BraXi/Lossy and Rednose :dave:

guys, why do we need such contests.

We all know that I am the best mapper. Pls, look at my maps... (mp_dr_headdy = best)..

guys, why do we need such contests.

We all know that I am the best mapper. Pls, look at my maps... (mp_dr_headdy = best)..

And mp_dr_likeabossV2 :dumb:

Possible for BraXi/Lossy and Rednose :dave:

Bitch please... I'm not even gonna fucking tell you how stupid that is of you to say such things... Anyone who dedicates him/herself to working on the map for 2 weeks (meaning actually doing shit every day unlike most of us :dumb:) can make a good map...

Bitch please... I'm not even gonna fucking tell you how stupid that is of you to say such things... Anyone who dedicates him/herself to working on the map for 2 weeks (meaning actually doing shit every day unlike most of us :dumb:) can make a good map...

If you want I can try to search what Braxi made in 2 hours, you will cry :dave:

If you want I can try to search what Braxi made in 2 hours, you will cry :dave:

You're acting as if BraXi is a god. I can tell you one thing, any human being with eyes can whip something nice up in limited time...

You're acting as if BraXi is a god. I can tell you one thing, any human being with eyes can whip something nice up in limited time...

Can't find the picture.. probably on the old Braxi site :angryarnold:

But I got a video what was a mapping contest map I think, he made this in few days (not in weeks) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZwWedJvzGU&list=UUVAZuPmd6-akdp1IYHFG5qQ

Can't find the picture.. probably on the old Braxi site :angryarnold:

But I got a video what was a mapping contest map I think, she made this in few days (not in weeks) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZwWedJvzGU&list=UUVAZuPmd6-akdp1IYHFG5qQ

That's nowhere near amazing for a few days... As I said, stop pretending he's a god and making others seem less than BraXi...

That's nowhere near amazing for a few days... As I said, stop pretending he's a god and making others seem less than BraXi...

I find it amazing :dave:

I find it amazing :dave:

One's opninion isn't a fact, fact is that there's nothing amazing about it.

Also find it funny how you mentionned Lossy would be able to make a good looking map in 2 weeks when his last few maps have been WIP for over a year. You're essentially contradicting yourself. :dumb:

Edit: You said "she", you really still think BraXi is a girl? LMFAO!

One's opninion isn't a fact, fact is that there's nothing amazing about it.

Also find it funny how you mentionned Lossy would be able to make a good looking map in 2 weeks when his last few maps have been WIP for over a year. You're essentially contradicting yourself. :dumb:

Edit: You said "she", you really still think BraXi is a girl? LMFAO!

Inb4 Lossy bans Slaya :troll:, but I think Lossy can do this easily in 2 weeks if he maps everyday concetrated xD

but I think Lossy can do this easily in 2 weeks if he maps everyday concetrated xD

No shit, as I said, ANYONE can. -.- Just have to be dedicated...

No shit, as I said, ANYONE can. -.- Just have to be dedicated...

you mad bro? :troll: