Kratos

Why did you download/buy CoD4?

64 posts in this topic

Well I didn't buy the game, I downloaded it. The reason I downloaded it is because I saw servers that still were running and by that time i thought no one plays CoD4 (2007 game) Also I didn't want to tell my parents to buy the game. I was bored playing the same games on my pc, so I decided to try CoD4. I looked for a download link on google and downloaded it. When the download finished, I didn't know where to look for servers. I searched online and found many servers and that's when I first saw the deathrun mod  :sir:  Until this day I still play deathrun.

So, why did you download/buy CoD4?

I tried playing COD4 on console and got hacked to shit, really liked it though so decided to get it on PC.

Downloaded to use my roccat 1337 hax uknowwutimean

But really I got it to play modified servers and to try it out. A lot better than on console lel.

But I only really play cod4 now is cause my pc is so poo ;)

When i first got my gaming pc i needed game that i could test on it that i knew i'd enjoy call of duty, bought cod4 and it ran terribly... only till 3 years later of buying the pc and not knowing about pc's at the time i got ripped off As for deathrun, i was looking at mod servers randomly since i was bored and saw a map named jurassic so i thought to check it out. I sat there admiring the map for 1 hour yet i was the only one on the server, later that day i re-joined and people were on and loved the mod soo much, sadly i don't enjoy deathrun anymore in the slightest but that's due to it updating and the community; well i do enjoy new maps XD. If i were to knew dr now i probably would of enjoyed it but hey ho!

I always wish to go back to those days of when i played, i was always good at finishing maps first and was known for it in someway XD

Some old clan mate gifted it to me on steam like 2 years ago, since it was my birthday and he stopped playing it. Then a rl friend of mine told me about deathrun, and now I'm here.

Magic.

I didn't pay for it, my dad did :troll:

I saw deathrun videos from gawley and it seemed so fun. So one day i decided to torrent the game and the  of course i got it. None of the server ips in his videos worked so i checked the server lists and made sure mods were on. Then i found Raid deathrun, it was the first one i saw that worked. 

I now have the "full version." Not because i bought it, but because Grezwal gave me a key code :dumb:

You bought his key?  :o

Yeah he was cracked when we were running 7sR so I gifted the game to him on steam so his admin guid would be more secure..

Don't know if he still uses the key tho

Yeah he was cracked when we were running 7sR so I gifted the game to him on steam so his admin guid would be more secure..

Don't know if he still uses the key tho

Oh okay  B)

If someone could gift me COD4 I will apreciate it :dave:

Or I need to wait for my for since I got a interview today at 11 AM! :DDDDDDDDDD

PS:

I am going to wait definitely for the sale of COD4.. this is really ridicelous this price..

1676af039e630a2e422b32db5ab45ef5.png

Or I need to wait for my for since I got a interview today at 11 AM! :DDDDDDDDDD

PS:

I am going to wait definitely for the sale of COD4.. this is really ridicelous this price..

Doesn't have to be steam version tbh, it's not worth it, i could get cod4 box for 10eur here :dave:

PS:

I agree. Wait for the sale and buy it  :)

It's a long story...

One day I was hanging out with some friends. We were just doing some basic dumb stuff like clubbing on top of buildings or trying to get the attention of cheer leaders. One of my friends bet me $20 that I couldn't do a backflip when one of them were passing by. Being the one to say never to a bet, went ahead and did it. She was moderate height and walking surprisingly fast as if she was in a hurry somewhere. Knowing that I had little time to complete my task went ahead and did a full backflip. She liked at me strangely for about half a second then she smiled. She said, "Hey, want to come to my house?" Greatly confused, I accepted her offer. My friends just stood there in shock while I gladly took the $20 out of Mikee's (Name of the one who had given me the bet) hand and walked with the cheer leader. Not knowing exactly what is going on, I just went with it expecting just a troll or prank. Estimating from the time we have walked, covered at least three miles. I said, "Don't want to come off as rude, but where do you live and how much longer will it be? Already starting to get dark". She replied with, "Oh, don't worry. Only a few more blocks and we'll be there". She then giggled when saying "there". Against my better judgment, decided to still follow her. We were directly off the most poor part of town and heading into the woods. Thinking that her family was too poor to afford a house and had a cabins in the woods, didn't question her about it in case of being a sensitive subject. We continued walking for about 15 minutes then I suddenly realized I didn't know her name. I asked, "By the way, didn't happen to catch your name back there, could you tell me?" All of a sudden, heard a loud crack as her head seemed to spin around, breaking the spine. In a ghastly and deep monotone, "it" responded with, "You shall be slaughtered, but I want a challenge. You will have a minute head start before I hunt you down and rip you apart limb by limb". Without even thinking, I darted off where I thought we had came from. Every tree seemed to look similar, so had no clue if I was actually making progress or going in a circle... I knew my minute was up when I heard a howl that could only be compared to the most demonic screech in h***. With low visibility due to it being night, only had view about 5 meters ahead of me. What seemed to be a miracle, the moonlight shined faintly on a cabin around 30 meters to the left. With no need to process what to do, I made a full out sprint to the cabin. It was fairly worn down, yet surprisingly had two floors. Reaching the front door, I twisted the wooden handle like a madman. To no avail, I ran to the window next to the door and tried lifting it with all my might. Only thing I succeeded in was breaking the bottom and gaining a few splinters. Knowing I had little time due to the howling getting closer, my only option was to hide beneath the porch. Almost yelled out in pain as the splinters grew deeper in my wounds as I crawled underneath. I laid there in complete silence... waiting... praying... Not sure if a miracle or curse, a cloud passed allowing for the moonlight to gleam on the cabin and the opening when "it" appeared. Could only make our partial features, but they were horrifying none the less. Had three bulging eyes emitting a glow at each one's core. The spine that I assumed was snapped is now split in half and hanging out from each side like twisted wings. What seemed to terrify me the most was that the arms and legs have seemed to fuse into a single limb connected to the torso, which remained the same still wearing the cheer leader outfit. Having no clue how it moved with a single bottom limb, it didn't take long for my question to be responded to. It astoundingly hopped around at a remarkable rate. Coming closer to the cabin, I remained as silent as possible while attempting to further back up in case "it" sees me. Still watching, the eyes beamed light then moved around trying to scan the area. I suddenly heard a loud crashed above me and thought I will be dead. Then another loud crashed emerged from above. Briefly confused, I then realized it was hopping up the small stair case in front of the cabin, I was still safe! Oddly, I heard a chant followed by the sound of a door creaking open. My only assumption was that it saw the busted window seal and thought that I was inside. What seemed like forever, "it" finally came back out and chanted the same thing again. This time I was paying more attention and it sounded like "Afgarshik". Knowing this could be my way in, I waited for what seemed like a hour until I thought "it" was out of hearing distance. Very carefully to avoid the splinters continuing their descend into my palms, I crawled out and make my way to the door. I uttered the word in a whisper and the door opened! Then I quickly started to panic as the creaking sounded much louder than I remembered. I walked in and was shocked to see what I have discovered. Corpses hanging against the walls with their rib cages pried open with their heads shrunked and hanging inside like a disgusting ornament! Only then when I was done analyzing what was hanging on the wall was when the stench of death and decay hit me like a truck. Covering my mouth and nose with my dirt stained shirt, I proceeded inside. What I saw next made me nearly vomit. The corpses of what seemed to be like a family where in what only I could assume in the living room watching an old fashion TV. The initial view didn't make me sick, it was when I realized that each part and limb was switched around and mixed! Having no interest in seeing any other horrors, I made my way upstairs. Disgusting me further, the banister was made of bones. Once reaching the second floor, was surprised that there was no corpses or anything else of that nature. Only seeing a single door, I made my way towards it. Surprisingly, it was unlocked and simple to open. Not knowing what waited for me inside, I ventured in. It was a simple room with pictures and news paper clippings around on the walls. When I walked further into the room, I saw a noose hanging from the ceiling. The noose itself didn't confuse me, what did was a book that was hanging from it in the middle. I first started with scanning the room and looking at the news paper clippings. They were all about a cheer leader's death in the 1950's from being killed from multiple shots in a shoot out with the police. For what reason, I did not know. The pictures were just black and white images of children... Rather odd to say the least. With nothing else in the room, I made my way to the book in the noose and took it. Suddenly, the noose burned into ash and once again I heard that demonic howling in the distance. Without knowing what to do, I attempted to read through the book in hopes of finding something to save me. First few pages were police reports about a teenage girl who would baby sit and then steal the children. None have ever returned to their families... Disgusted, I read more into the reports and how the girl in question was supposedly studying witchcraft. My guess was that whatever is out there, is a vengeful being or spirit of the girl. Further pages discussed her suicide in a cabin that her uncle owned. Next few pages were just about how the community and family reacted to this. While trying to flip to the next page, my finger felt two slight edges. Confused for half a second, I then realized that two pages were stuck together. Carefully, I opened them without ripping either. What I discovered chilled me to the bone. It was pictures of children that had written "Another lovely for my saint" next to them. Not wanting to know about became of them, I flipped to the last page. It was just a single word in the middle that says "Hurvkela". Not knowing what this meant, I heard a loud bang downstairs as the front door was bashed in. Panicking was what I was doing as each loud crash of "it" coming up the stairs drew near. I decided that the only thing for me to do was wait for my upcoming end... Wait, I suddenly pieced it together! If the chant "it" and I said earlier had some magical effect and opened the door, then the one in the book must as well. With no clue if my insane idea would work, I waited as the monstrosity came down the hallway with each booming hop. Finally, I could see it's grotesque head then body as it turned and entered into the room. "It" said, "You dare enter and violate my most dearest domain, I shall have you forever boil in the pits of gernadhu!" Suddenly, "it" lunged at me with amazing speed. With no other choice, I yelled "Hurvkela" and was dumbfound as nothing happened. "It" pounced on me and I could hear my shoulder break as a cracking sound emerged when I feel on the floor board. Knowing this is the end, I opened my eyes despite the pain and looked at the demonic form raising it's split spine cord to attack me. Then, "it" froze for a second or two. I couldn't see it at first, but ashes were revolving around it's neck..? Only a few more seconds for me to realize that the burned noose was reforming! Was further howls and new screeches of pain, "it" raised into the air then started to have crack lines appear on it's body. In a few seconds, "it" turned into ash as well and started falling back down towards me! I quickly rolled out of the way as the ash snowed onto the floor boards. Shocked that it didn't puff up, it remained and started to hiss while burning throw the floor. Knowing further witchcraft and demonic stuff is abound, I ran into the hallway and down the stair case out of the cabin. Turned back, the whole cabin seemed to be disintegrating into ash as well... Then the hissing continued! I watched in horror as the trees around started to hiss and slowly burn down. Feeling a breeze, knew I had to get out of there before the cursed ashes blow over to me. Running for my life, somehow only took a few minutes to exit the forest.. Knowing that my night of horror was over, I made my way back home while the sun started to rise. Within a few blocks, I saw a man waiting outside of GameStop. Curious, I asked what he was doing. Looking confused, assuming because of the way I looked, he said he was selling some game. Having $20 from the bet, I asked him what games he had. He replied with, "Only Cod4 or GTA3, both $20. By the way, suggest you see a doctor." I said, "I'll take Cod4" and he handed me the game while I have him my money. Continued making my way home and took an 16 hour nap when I finally arrived at my destination

Bit boring, but that's how I got/bought Cod4

I'm not even reading that ^

And Bosnian, GET IT FROM DAM G2A.COM.  likr srs 

It's a long story...

One day I was hanging out with some friends. We were just doing some basic dumb stuff like clubbing on top of buildings or trying to get the attention of cheer leaders. Line of my friends bet me $20 that I couldn't do a backflip when one of them were passing by. Being the one to say never to a bet, went ahead and did it. She was moderate height and walking surprisingly fast as if she was in a hurry somewhere. Knowing that I had little time to complete my task went ahead and did a full backflip. She liked at me strangely for about half a second then she smiled. She said, "Hey, want to come to my house?" Greatly confused, I accepted her offer. My friends just stood there in shock while I gladly took the $20 out of Mikee's (Name of the one who had given me the bet) hand and walked with the cheer leader. Not knowing exactly what is going on, I just went with it expecting just a troll or prank. Estimating from the time we have walked, covered at least three miles. I said, "Don't want to come off as rude, but where do you live and how much longer will it be? Already starting to get dark". She replied with, "Oh, don't worry. Only a few more blocks and we'll be there". She then giggled when saying "there". Against my better judgment, decided to still follow her. We were directly off the most poor part of town and heading into the woods. Thinking that her family was too poor to afford a house and had a cabins in the woods, didn't question her about it in case of being a sensitive subject. We continued walking for about 15 minutes then I suddenly realized I didn't know her name. I asked, "By the way, didn't happen to catch your name back there, could you tell me?" All of a sudden, heard a loud crack as her head seemed to spin around, breaking the spine. In a ghastly and deep monotone, "it" responded with, "You shall be slaughtered, but I want a challenge. You will have a minute head start before I hunt you down and rip you apart limb by limb". Without even thinking, I darted off where I thought we had came from. Every tree seemed to look similar, so had no clue if I was actually making progress or going in a circle... I knew my minute was up when I heard a howl that could only be compared to the most demonic screech in h***. With low visibility due to it being night, only had view about 5 meters ahead of me. What seemed to be a miracle, the moonlight shined faintly on a cabin around 30 meters to the left. With no need to process what to do, I made a full out sprint to the cabin. It was fairly worn down, yet surprisingly had two floors. Reaching the front door, I twisted the wooden handle like a madman. To no avail, I ran to the window next to the door and tried lifting it with all my might. Only thing I succeeded in was breaking the bottom and gaining a few splinters. Knowing I had little time due to the howling getting closer, my only option was to hide beneath the porch. Almost yelled out in pain as the splinters grew deeper in my wounds as I crawled underneath. I laid there in complete silence... waiting... praying... Not sure if a miracle or curse, a cloud passed allowing for the moonlight to gleam on the cabin and the opening when "it" appeared. Could only make our partial features, but they were horrifying none the less. Had three bulging eyes emitting a glow at each one's core. The spine that I assumed was snapped is now split in half and hanging out from each side like twisted wings. What seemed to terrify me the most was that the arms and legs have seemed to fuse into a single limb connected to the torso, which remained the same still wearing the cheer leader outfit. Having no clue how it moved with a single bottom limb, it didn't take long for my question to be responded to. It astoundingly hopped around at a remarkable rate. Coming closer to the cabin, I remained as silent as possible while attempting to further back up in case "it" sees me. Still watching, the eyes beamed light then moved around trying to scan the area. I suddenly heard a loud crashed above me and thought I will be dead. Then another loud crashed emerged from above. Briefly confused, I then realized it was hopping up the small stair case in front of the cabin, I was still safe! Oddly, I heard a chant followed by the sound of a door creaking open. My only assumption was that it saw the busted window seal and thought that I was inside. What seemed like forever, "it" finally came back out and chanted the same thing again. This time I was paying more attention and it sounded like "Afgarshik". Knowing this could be my way in, I waited for what seemed like a hour until I thought "it" was out of hearing distance. Very carefully to avoid the splinters continuing their descend into my palms, I crawled out and make my way to the door. I uttered the word in a whisper and the door opened! Then I quickly started to panic as the creaking sounded much louder than I remembered. I walked in and was shocked to see what I have discovered. Corpses hanging against the walls with their rib cages pried open with their heads shrunked and hanging inside like a disgusting ornament! Only then when I was done analyzing what was hanging on the wall was when the stench of death and decay hit me like a truck. Covering my mouth and nose with my dirt stained shirt, I proceeded inside. What I saw next made me nearly vomit. The corpses of what seemed to be like a family where in what only I could assume in the living room watching an old fashion TV. The initial view didn't make me sick, it was when I realized that each part and limb was switched around and mixed! Having no interest in seeing any other horrors, I made my way upstairs. Disgusting me further, the banister was made of bones. Once reaching the second floor, was surprised that there was no corpses or anything else of that nature. Only seeing a single door, I made my way towards it. Surprisingly, it was unlocked and simple to open. Not knowing what waited for me inside, I ventured in. It was a simple room with pictures and news paper clippings around on the walls. When I walked further into the room, I saw a noose hanging from the ceiling. The noose itself didn't confuse me, what did was a book that was hanging from it in the middle. I first started with scanning the room and looking at the news paper clippings. They were all about a cheer leader's death in the 1950's from being killed from multiple shots in a shoot out with the police. For what reason, I did not know. The pictures were just black and white images of children... Rather odd to say the least. With nothing else in the room, I made my way to the book in the noose and took it. Suddenly, the noose burned into ash and once again I heard that demonic howling in the distance. Without knowing what to do, I attempted to read through the book in hopes of finding something to save me. First few pages were police reports about a teenage girl who would baby sit and then steal the children. None have ever returned to their families... Disgusted, I read more into the reports and how the girl in question was supposedly studying witchcraft. My guess was that whatever is out there, is a vengeful being or spirit of the girl. Further pages discussed her suicide in a cabin that her uncle owned. Next few pages were just about how the community and family reacted to this. While trying to flip to the next page, my finger felt two slight edges. Confused for half a second, I then realized that two pages were stuck together. Carefully, I opened them without ripping either. What I discovered chilled me to the bone. It was pictures of children that had written "Another lovely for my saint" next to them. Not wanting to know about became of them, I flipped to the last page. It was just a single word in the middle that says "Hurvkela". Not knowing what this meant, I heard a loud bang downstairs as the front door was bashed in. Panicking was what I was doing as each loud crash of "it" coming up the stairs drew near. I decided that the only thing for me to do was wait for my upcoming end... Wait, I suddenly pieced it together! If the chant "it" and I said earlier had some magical effect and opened the door, then the one in the book must as well. With no clue if my insane idea would work, I waited as the monstrosity came down the hallway with each booming hop. Finally, I could see it's grotesque head then body as it turned and entered into the room. "It" said, "You dare enter and violate my most dearest domain, I shall have you forever boil in the pits of gernadhu!" Suddenly, "it" lunged at me with amazing speed. With no other choice, I yelled "Hurvkela" and was dumbfound as nothing happened. "It" pounced on me and I could hear my shoulder break as a cracking sound emerged when I feel on the floor board. Knowing this is the end, I opened my eyes despite the pain and looked at the demonic form raising it's split spine cord to attack me. Then, "it" froze for a second or two. I couldn't see it at first, but ashes were revolving around it's neck..? Only a few more seconds for me to realize that the burned noose was reforming! Was further howls and new screeches of pain, "it" raised into the air then started to have crack lines appear on it's body. In a few seconds, "it" turned into ash as well and started falling back down towards me! I quickly rolled out of the way as the ash snowed onto the floor boards. Shocked that it didn't puff up, it remained and started to hiss while burning throw the floor. Knowing further witchcraft and demonic stuff is abound, I ran into the hallway and down the stair case out of the cabin. Turned back, the whole cabin seemed to be disintegrating into ash as well... Then the hissing continued! I watched in horror as the trees around started to hiss and slowly burn down. Feeling a breeze, knew I had to get out of there before the cursed ashes blow over to me. Running for my life, somehow only took a few minutes to exit the forest.. Knowing that my night of horror was over, I made my way back home while the sun started to rise. Within a few blocks, I saw a man waiting outside of GameStop. Curious, I asked what he was doing. Looking confused, assuming because of the way I looked, he said he was selling some game. Having $20 from the bet, I asked him what games he had. He replied with, "Only Cod4 or GTA3, both $20. By the way, suggest you see a doctor." I said, "I'll take Cod4" and he handed me the game while I have him my money. Continued making my way home and took an 16 hour nap when I finally arrived at my destination

Bit boring, what that's how I got/bought Cod4

f1557d57672cd9cf7e1eada6c88c12a7.png

It's a long story...

One day I was hanging out with some friends. We were just doing some basic dumb stuff like clubbing on top of buildings or trying to get the attention of cheer leaders. One of my friends bet me $20 that I couldn't do a backflip when one of them were passing by. Being the one to say never to a bet, went ahead and did it. She was moderate height and walking surprisingly fast as if she was in a hurry somewhere. Knowing that I had little time to complete my task went ahead and did a full backflip. She liked at me strangely for about half a second then she smiled. She said, "Hey, want to come to my house?" Greatly confused, I accepted her offer. My friends just stood there in shock while I gladly took the $20 out of Mikee's (Name of the one who had given me the bet) hand and walked with the cheer leader. Not knowing exactly what is going on, I just went with it expecting just a troll or prank. Estimating from the time we have walked, covered at least three miles. I said, "Don't want to come off as rude, but where do you live and how much longer will it be? Already starting to get dark". She replied with, "Oh, don't worry. Only a few more blocks and we'll be there". She then giggled when saying "there". Against my better judgment, decided to still follow her. We were directly off the most poor part of town and heading into the woods. Thinking that her family was too poor to afford a house and had a cabins in the woods, didn't question her about it in case of being a sensitive subject. We continued walking for about 15 minutes then I suddenly realized I didn't know her name. I asked, "By the way, didn't happen to catch your name back there, could you tell me?" All of a sudden, heard a loud crack as her head seemed to spin around, breaking the spine. In a ghastly and deep monotone, "it" responded with, "You shall be slaughtered, but I want a challenge. You will have a minute head start before I hunt you down and rip you apart limb by limb". Without even thinking, I darted off where I thought we had came from. Every tree seemed to look similar, so had no clue if I was actually making progress or going in a circle... I knew my minute was up when I heard a howl that could only be compared to the most demonic screech in h***. With low visibility due to it being night, only had view about 5 meters ahead of me. What seemed to be a miracle, the moonlight shined faintly on a cabin around 30 meters to the left. With no need to process what to do, I made a full out sprint to the cabin. It was fairly worn down, yet surprisingly had two floors. Reaching the front door, I twisted the wooden handle like a madman. To no avail, I ran to the window next to the door and tried lifting it with all my might. Only thing I succeeded in was breaking the bottom and gaining a few splinters. Knowing I had little time due to the howling getting closer, my only option was to hide beneath the porch. Almost yelled out in pain as the splinters grew deeper in my wounds as I crawled underneath. I laid there in complete silence... waiting... praying... Not sure if a miracle or curse, a cloud passed allowing for the moonlight to gleam on the cabin and the opening when "it" appeared. Could only make our partial features, but they were horrifying none the less. Had three bulging eyes emitting a glow at each one's core. The spine that I assumed was snapped is now split in half and hanging out from each side like twisted wings. What seemed to terrify me the most was that the arms and legs have seemed to fuse into a single limb connected to the torso, which remained the same still wearing the cheer leader outfit. Having no clue how it moved with a single bottom limb, it didn't take long for my question to be responded to. It astoundingly hopped around at a remarkable rate. Coming closer to the cabin, I remained as silent as possible while attempting to further back up in case "it" sees me. Still watching, the eyes beamed light then moved around trying to scan the area. I suddenly heard a loud crashed above me and thought I will be dead. Then another loud crashed emerged from above. Briefly confused, I then realized it was hopping up the small stair case in front of the cabin, I was still safe! Oddly, I heard a chant followed by the sound of a door creaking open. My only assumption was that it saw the busted window seal and thought that I was inside. What seemed like forever, "it" finally came back out and chanted the same thing again. This time I was paying more attention and it sounded like "Afgarshik". Knowing this could be my way in, I waited for what seemed like a hour until I thought "it" was out of hearing distance. Very carefully to avoid the splinters continuing their descend into my palms, I crawled out and make my way to the door. I uttered the word in a whisper and the door opened! Then I quickly started to panic as the creaking sounded much louder than I remembered. I walked in and was shocked to see what I have discovered. Corpses hanging against the walls with their rib cages pried open with their heads shrunked and hanging inside like a disgusting ornament! Only then when I was done analyzing what was hanging on the wall was when the stench of death and decay hit me like a truck. Covering my mouth and nose with my dirt stained shirt, I proceeded inside. What I saw next made me nearly vomit. The corpses of what seemed to be like a family where in what only I could assume in the living room watching an old fashion TV. The initial view didn't make me sick, it was when I realized that each part and limb was switched around and mixed! Having no interest in seeing any other horrors, I made my way upstairs. Disgusting me further, the banister was made of bones. Once reaching the second floor, was surprised that there was no corpses or anything else of that nature. Only seeing a single door, I made my way towards it. Surprisingly, it was unlocked and simple to open. Not knowing what waited for me inside, I ventured in. It was a simple room with pictures and news paper clippings around on the walls. When I walked further into the room, I saw a noose hanging from the ceiling. The noose itself didn't confuse me, what did was a book that was hanging from it in the middle. I first started with scanning the room and looking at the news paper clippings. They were all about a cheer leader's death in the 1950's from being killed from multiple shots in a shoot out with the police. For what reason, I did not know. The pictures were just black and white images of children... Rather odd to say the least. With nothing else in the room, I made my way to the book in the noose and took it. Suddenly, the noose burned into ash and once again I heard that demonic howling in the distance. Without knowing what to do, I attempted to read through the book in hopes of finding something to save me. First few pages were police reports about a teenage girl who would baby sit and then steal the children. None have ever returned to their families... Disgusted, I read more into the reports and how the girl in question was supposedly studying witchcraft. My guess was that whatever is out there, is a vengeful being or spirit of the girl. Further pages discussed her suicide in a cabin that her uncle owned. Next few pages were just about how the community and family reacted to this. While trying to flip to the next page, my finger felt two slight edges. Confused for half a second, I then realized that two pages were stuck together. Carefully, I opened them without ripping either. What I discovered chilled me to the bone. It was pictures of children that had written "Another lovely for my saint" next to them. Not wanting to know about became of them, I flipped to the last page. It was just a single word in the middle that says "Hurvkela". Not knowing what this meant, I heard a loud bang downstairs as the front door was bashed in. Panicking was what I was doing as each loud crash of "it" coming up the stairs drew near. I decided that the only thing for me to do was wait for my upcoming end... Wait, I suddenly pieced it together! If the chant "it" and I said earlier had some magical effect and opened the door, then the one in the book must as well. With no clue if my insane idea would work, I waited as the monstrosity came down the hallway with each booming hop. Finally, I could see it's grotesque head then body as it turned and entered into the room. "It" said, "You dare enter and violate my most dearest domain, I shall have you forever boil in the pits of gernadhu!" Suddenly, "it" lunged at me with amazing speed. With no other choice, I yelled "Hurvkela" and was dumbfound as nothing happened. "It" pounced on me and I could hear my shoulder break as a cracking sound emerged when I feel on the floor board. Knowing this is the end, I opened my eyes despite the pain and looked at the demonic form raising it's split spine cord to attack me. Then, "it" froze for a second or two. I couldn't see it at first, but ashes were revolving around it's neck..? Only a few more seconds for me to realize that the burned noose was reforming! Was further howls and new screeches of pain, "it" raised into the air then started to have crack lines appear on it's body. In a few seconds, "it" turned into ash as well and started falling back down towards me! I quickly rolled out of the way as the ash snowed onto the floor boards. Shocked that it didn't puff up, it remained and started to hiss while burning throw the floor. Knowing further witchcraft and demonic stuff is abound, I ran into the hallway and down the stair case out of the cabin. Turned back, the whole cabin seemed to be disintegrating into ash as well... Then the hissing continued! I watched in horror as the trees around started to hiss and slowly burn down. Feeling a breeze, knew I had to get out of there before the cursed ashes blow over to me. Running for my life, somehow only took a few minutes to exit the forest.. Knowing that my night of horror was over, I made my way back home while the sun started to rise. Within a few blocks, I saw a man waiting outside of GameStop. Curious, I asked what he was doing. Looking confused, assuming because of the way I looked, he said he was selling some game. Having $20 from the bet, I asked him what games he had. He replied with, "Only Cod4 or GTA3, both $20. By the way, suggest you see a doctor." I said, "I'll take Cod4" and he handed me the game while I have him my money. Continued making my way home and took an 16 hour nap when I finally arrived at my destination

Bit boring, but that's how I got/bought Cod4

Oh god....

I am reading that tomorrow don't worry Anti  :ph34r:

Jesus Christ Anti.

Edit: I've done it, read it all! Wtf were you thinking writing that? :o

Don't do drugs kids.

My dad and I played CoD2 together all the time. As soon as CoD4 came out, he bought it. He didn't really play it that much anymore cause he had a job so I took it and started playing it. Couple months later I turned into a god and fucked shit up in that game since then. In like 2011 or smth idk I found out about deathrun and started playing it but I sucked shit and was too lazy to get better so I quit. I came back in 2013 cause I found out about a clan called Rv and put 500+ freakin hours into deathrun and became a god at it too. I then totally quit playing cause I got burnt out.. yeah.

Jesus Christ Anti.

Edit: I've done it, read it all! Wtf were you thinking writing that? :o

Don't do drugs kids.

Meant for it to be a troll in the form of a scary story :P

My dad came home one day with cod 4 for xbox in 2007 and yea I played it. Then when I moved to PC gaming i bought it on steam then found out about deathrun and it took over my life ;__;.

I got it because it was the only good CoD on the Apple store at the time :3. Then i moved to PC of course  

I got it because it was the only good CoD on the Apple store at the time :3. Then i moved to PC of course  

:no: :no: :no:

Once you go Mac you never go back 

Anyways, still is the only good one ^^