rednose

[WIP] mp_chernobyl

75 posts in this topic

A way to enter the ferris wheel?

lol gl getting some one to remake that whole ferris wheel into parts instead of one massive model.

lol gl getting some one to remake that whole ferris wheel into parts instead of one massive model.

@@Bear :wub:

@@Bear :wub:

oh dear 'VIP', worry not, i will start working on your serious sam player model soon... :troll: soon :troll: :troll: :troll:

and then ill make you a ferris wheel :troll:

Ye ik, it would be fun tho :/

still waiting on you to fix my spider man model

http://raid-gaming.net/forums/topic/269-cod4-character-creation-question/#entry3597

:angryarnold:

uh oh, bear_paw.exe encountered an unknown error, please call microsoft support :troll:

besides, im busy... doing nothing :troll: i dont do homework, i quit swimming, i have all the time in the world but i just cba to do anything :troll:

uh oh, bear_paw.exe encountered an unknown error, please call microsoft support :troll:

Should have bought a Mac :troll:

oh dear 'VIP', worry not, i will start working on your serious sam player model soon... :troll: soon :troll: :troll: :troll:

and then ill make you a ferris wheel :troll:

Fuk u :(

Make a river what goes underground and there will be the massive river and there is a older rollercoaster of it. And don't make it too deep.

EDIT: to understand it better what I'm saying https://www.google.nl/search?q=underground+river&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=sBiGVOD1Ose5UaD3gagI&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=775

When I was a little nub and living in Mississippi, there was an abandoned bunker near where I lived

Often explored and and found multiple paths that lead out to different areas in our local woods

So, like wise, could have an underground bunker (Or possibly silo if you're fancy like that, contrast of dark and gritty above to pleasent and bright below would be interesting) that has sub-hallways and rooms that connect to (Allowing players to go down or come up) different sections of the map

Also, if I recall correctly, Chernobyl actually has a bunker/underground facility

Make a river what goes underground and there will be the massive river and there is a older rollercoaster of it. And don't make it too deep.

EDIT: to understand it better what I'm saying https://www.google.nl/search?q=underground+river&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=sBiGVOD1Ose5UaD3gagI&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=775

Why would you find a cave on the map? It's in Chernobyl and judging by the previous screenshots, a huge rock cliff with a cave in it would not fit the theme ;_; 

Please send me your email in a PM if you want to participate in the Beta Test!

JKLVfl8.jpg

Still not finished? o.0..

But looks good!

good maps take time bosnian..

Because it's like you were EXPECTING it to be finished when skilled mappers take their time and want everything to work and be perfect

ᵘᶰᶫᶦᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉᶫᶠ

As I am a "slow as fuck" mapper I am now in the final stages.

Beta test went great, again thanks to all who participated.

Minimap and a few more Portals need to be done.

So I hope I can release it soon.

uNm7GQO.jpgwxHTb52.jpg

You make me want to start mapping again, shame I don't have the time (._. )

Same with me, except I don't have the

-Skill

-Time

-Effort

-Smarts

-Motivation

Anymore :O

I'll probably end up finishing two of my maps that are almost done now though.

Same with me, except I don't have the

-Skill

-Time

-Effort

-Smarts

-Motivation

Anymore :o

I'll probably end up finishing two of my maps that are almost done now though.

All you need is time, the rest of those things come after spending enough time mapping.