Grezwal

Computer Specs

293 posts in this topic

New PC 

http://prntscr.com/6ycjt2

Add a 750 Ti in about a month or so. And 4 GB more of RAM next week.

250GB shared with linux dual boot.

If it's a prebuilt PC you'll have to break warranty sticker to open the case :dave:

3pOBRde.jpg

zk4u1g.png

Note: The temperature is fake, and is not even above 50 degrees.

I don't think the temprature is fake.. that is just the AMD bulldozer, they are getting freaking high temprature.

I don't think the temprature is fake.. that is just the AMD bulldozer, they are getting freaking high temprature.

86C in idle, must be over 200C on load, quickly take it out of the oven!

Just kidding, Bosnian is a nub and definitely never had AMD, nor has any special PC knowledge :davesir:

Been repairing my aunties PC and she's got Athlon 64 X2 3800+ paired with ASRock 960GC-GS (mobo supports AM2 up to AM3+ 95W cpus) and reported temperature in windows is incorrect, no idea why as it works fine on linux live-dvd, probably some bug in windows cpu microcodes :dave: Now, I gotta order a new hard drive for her as the current one is kaputt. :dave:

Trust me it is, if this would be real my motherboard would be melting by now. 

Every program calls it being 80+ yet BIOS says its 47 degrees.

I doubt my BIOS would lie.

Speccy is usually un-predictable for CPU temperatures, as my AMD FX 8350 is apparently 20*C, when it's actually a stable 37*C.

And pls, just pls don't post if you don't know what you're talking about... AMD isn't all that bad, you've probably read a few bias topics regarding AMD VS Intel.

Speccy is usually un-predictable for CPU temperatures, as my AMD FX 8350 is apparently 20*C, when it's actually a stable 37*C.

And pls, just pls don't post if you don't know what you're talking about... AMD isn't all that bad, you've probably read a few bias topics regarding AMD VS Intel.

Actually I read that AMD are getting to high temperatures :dave: because they are powerful, but Intel not because they use alot less power. And I thought the program would be maybe few degrees upper or lower but not that much... like 30

If it's a prebuilt PC you'll have to break warranty sticker to open the case :dave:

3pOBRde.jpg

Its a prebuilt but we have alreeady donoe that when we opened it up at the store to check. They even helped me dual boot there since i'm a nub

Bump. My specs. 

G8we8Cg.png

Seeing those headphones hurt my face, last time I had krakens, they sounded like utter shit so I had to EQ Tthe shit out of them because they were so muddy

switched to ATH M50x's, never regret a thing

Bump. My specs. 

>Spends ~$800 on 2x780 Ti's

>Spends ~150 on Z87 PRO Motherboard

>Spends ~$150 on 16GB of RAM

>Goes way overkill in EVERYTHING

>buys an i5

The logic here is ridiculous, sure the i5 is plenty, but odds are you're limiting your GPU's because your CPU can't handle that many PCIe lanes. Both GPU's have 16x lanes, no? So that's 32 lanes. So in order for your GPU's to run at full speed at 16x both, your CPU needs to have more than 32 lanes capable. And that CPU can only handle 1x16,2x8,1x8/2x4. So you're actually bottlenecking your GPU's from getting the full performance out of them. But yet again with 2 780's, even at partial speed you can run today's games at full settings, so there's no big deal here. I just like to rant about stuff. :dave:

>Spends ~$800 on 2x780 Ti's

>Spends ~150 on Z87 PRO Motherboard

>Spends ~$150 on 16GB of RAM

>Goes way overkill in EVERYTHING

>buys an i5

The logic here is ridiculous, sure the i5 is plenty, but odds are you're limiting your GPU's because your CPU can't handle that many PCIe lanes. Both GPU's have 16x lanes, no? So that's 32 lanes. So in order for your GPU's to run at full speed at 16x both, your CPU needs to have more than 32 lanes capable. And that CPU can only handle 1x16,2x8,1x8/2x4. So you're actually bottlenecking your GPU's from getting the full performance out of them. But yet again with 2 780's, even at partial speed you can run today's games at full settings, so there's no big deal here. I just like to rant about stuff. :dave:

you found the right topic! you win a sticker!

0820654f3b2e79164e834b7448d7ee7e.jpg

AMD FX-4200 Quad-Core 3.30GHz

6 GB kingston 1600MHz Rams

NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 2048MBs Graphics card :P

And please don't ask me why I have two PCs  :dumb: 

why you have 2 PCs? why you have 1TB SSD? why you have 2TB SSD? why you have 4GB version of gtx760?

:angryarnold: WHY?!

why you have 2 PCs? why you have 1TB SSD? why you have 2TB SSD? why you have 4GB version of gtx760?

:angryarnold: WHY?!

The 2TB isn't a SSD lmfao, it are actually just two HDDs in Raid mode ;P And 4GB why should I have 2GB?? That will not run (nice) games in the near future :P

The 2TB isn't a SSD lmfao, it are actually just two HDDs in Raid mode ;P And 4GB why should I have 2GB?? That will not run (nice) games in the near future :P

ya but the gpu will run out of horsepower before you hit the vram limit :D

Computer specs in my signature

ya but the gpu will run out of horsepower before you hit the vram limit :D

But he can set textures @ high in GTA V and you with your 2GB cannot :troll:

AMD FX-4200 Quad-Core 3.30GHz

6 GB kingston 1600MHz Rams

NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 2048MBs Graphics card :P

That GPU is slower than my integrated Intel HD4600 :dumb: