Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Three word story.

272 posts in this topic

Okay i'll start with three words then you must add 3 words to it until we have a full story.  Probably very fucked up story.

NO DOUBLE POSTING

One day in

One day in the shittiest jacuzzi, I farted heavily.

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my dick spontaneously

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my d*** spontaneously started to attack

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my d*** spontaneously started to attack like a crazy

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my d*** spontaneously started to attack like a crazy hungry meowing pussy.

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my d*** spontaneously started to attack like a crazy hungry meowing pussy. ​Later I realized,

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my d*** spontaneously started to attack like a crazy hungry meowing pussy. 

Later I realized, my middle leg

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my d*** spontaneously started to attack like a crazy hungry meowing p****.

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my d*** spontaneously started to attack like a crazy hungry meowing p****.

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy.

One day in the s******** jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor. I wondered why my d*** spontaneously started to attack like a crazy hungry meowing p****. Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy. The next day ...

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy. The next day Cloudy ate cereal 

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy. The next day Cloudy ate cereal while he sucked

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy. The next day Cloudy ate cereal while he sucked my crusty hole

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy. The next day Cloudy ate cereal while he sucked my crusty hole that smelt bad.

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy. The next day Cloudy ate cereal while he sucked my crusty hole that smelt bad. My Butt Plug

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy. The next day Cloudy ate cereal while he sucked my crusty hole that smelt bad. My Butt Plug got awkwardly stuck