Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Three word story.

272 posts in this topic

One day in the shittiest jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor.

I wondered why my dick spontaneously started to attack like a crazy hungry meowing pussy.
Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy.
The next day Cloudy 
ate cereal while he sucked my crusty hole that smelt bad.
My Butt Plug got awkwardly stuck in my toaster.
While I penetrated my nostril 
someone helped by inserting his finger into a glory hole while he said "What a wonderful moment is this" whilst he sucked the worlds biggest, thickest, tallest, widest most tastiest piece of crusty maggot flavoured paprika seasoned seabass shit, that fucking guy yesterday decided to dance On Some dick while listening to "Let It Go." sung by Darmuh.
It was the death of mankind.
The next day, my butt plug was karate chopped by Santa Clause With Water Melon coated hairy balls.
Out of nowhere my dick was on 3 fucking words.
The next day I woke up.
Surrounded by the smoke, I slept.
For ninety years, a bear farted on my balls, it felt so kinda really weird.
Then I remembered, I had to eat the yellow Hannah soaked honey hidden inside the Crusty Anus Sack of pervert staab while he fingered the big fat nipple while screaming "YES BABY MORE".
420 years later... smoke weed everyday.
In my experience and knowledge, I one day realised this story is ever so slightly finding its way Into My Hole because it's horseshit. 
Most people believe  that it's because the instructions were unclear. Dick stuck in soda machine asked for help so I called Staab to suck it out of Headdy's ugly nose. 

The next day, I met my mother, she was

One day in the shittiest jacuzzi, I farted heavily and the bubbles grew like a cow in labor.

I wondered why my dick spontaneously started to attack like a crazy hungry meowing pussy.

Later I realized, my middle leg suddenly grew from those magic beans that I stole from a hippy named Sr. Cloudy.

The next day Cloudy

While I penetrated my nostril

someone helped by inserting his finger into a glory hole while he said "What a wonderful moment is this" whilst he sucked the worlds biggest, thickest, tallest, widest most tastiest piece of crusty maggot flavoured paprika seasoned seabass shit, that fucking guy yesterday decided to dance On Some dick while listening to "Let It Go." sung by Darmuh.

The next day, my butt plug was karate chopped by Santa Clause With Water Melon coated hairy balls.

Out of nowhere my dick was on 3 fucking words.

The next day I woke up.

Then I remembered, I had to eat the yellow Hannah soaked honey hidden inside the Crusty Anus Sack of pervert staab while he fingered the big fat nipple while screaming "YES BABY MORE".

420 years later... smoke weed everyday.

In my experience and knowledge, I one day realised this story is ever so slightly finding its way Into My Hole because it's horseshit.

Most people believe that it's because the instructions were unclear. Dick stuck in soda machine asked for help so I called Staab to suck it out of Headdy's ugly nose.

The next day, I met my mother, she was ************ Removed **********

The next day Cloudy 
While I penetrated my nostril someone helped by inserting his finger into a glory hole while he said "What a wonderful moment is this" whilst he sucked the worlds biggest, thickest, tallest, widest most tastiest piece of crusty maggot flavoured paprika seasoned seabass shit, that fucking guy yesterday decided to dance On Some dick while listening to "Let It Go." sung by Darmuh.
Out of nowhere my dick was on 3 fucking words.
The next day I woke up.
Then I remembered, I had to eat the yellow Hannah soaked honey hidden inside the Crusty Anus Sack of pervert staab while he fingered the big fat nipple while screaming "YES BABY MORE".
420 years later... smoke weed everyday.
In my experience and knowledge, I one day realised this story is ever so slightly finding its way Into My Hole because it's horseshit. 
Most people believe  that it's because the instructions were unclear.

Dick stuck in soda machine asked for help so I called Staab to suck it out of Headdy's ugly nose. 

The next day, I met my mother, she was squirting right in her clean toilet.

NEW STORY!!

NO explicit PROFANITY OR I WILL LOCK

In a land 

In a land underneath the ground, where the people Had lots of

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do. But this

// Headdy u made it so hard

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do. But this was really the

#Sorry guys(&Quennch), I went 100% to far.#

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do,* but this was really the end of everything

(QueNNch, never start a sentence with a but)

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?

this doesnt make any sense, thanks to quennch and the but  :sponge:

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?

I dreamt that

I dreamt that I dreamt this.

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination.

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, Because of a

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit

n a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?
I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, To sniff plastic.

Grez, you said no double posting :troll:

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, to sniff plastic.

I think I'm

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, to sniff plastic.

I think I'm a stupid fatty.

I think I'm = I think I am = 4 words :omfgwtfbbq:

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel

bear it's called abbreviating. 

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel I have pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

fak u wofles

Bear jwofles pls stop

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato 

Bear jwofles pls stop

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused