Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Three word story.

272 posts in this topic

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, to sniff plastic.

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer.

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?
I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, to sniff plastic.
I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer.  Then someone attacked

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked The little indian

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, to sniff plastic.

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked The little Indian who was then

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?
I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, to sniff plastic.
I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked The little Indian who was then assaulted by a

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked The little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked The little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi bear that

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set. Startled, he

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set. Startled, he quickly contacted the

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set. Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set.

Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave

I think I'm a stupid fatty. Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer. Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set.

Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave birth to seabass."

Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave birth to seabass." On that day

Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave birth to seabass." On that day they attacked. The

Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave birth to seabass." On that day they attacked. The Arnold Schwarzeneggers ran

I think I'm a stupid fatty.

Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer.

Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set.
Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave birth to seabass." on that day they attacked.

The Arnold Schwarzeneggers ran into their death.

Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set.

Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave birth to seabass." on that day they attacked.

Bear cried. I

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

It's

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

It's Lossy's secret fetish

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

It's Lossy's secret fetish when everybody cries.

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

That makes him

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

That makes him very very happy

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

That makes him very very happy, but sometimes it