Pixel

Raid Event - Thorpe Park 2015 [UK]

Thorpe Park 2015 [UK]   39 members have voted

1. 1. Are thinking about coming along?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

141 posts in this topic

Not in april, shit will be freezing at night 

HOODIES AND JACKETS!

I think it's best if we go in April. Especially on the 2nd weekend in.

EDIT: Just realised it was a reply to Zack ;_; Le quote Staab!

Alright, hotel problem solved. Me and Staab have been discussing it.

So the hotel we are staying at is Premier Inn which is 7 miles away. A few of us will get the car, and the rest will get the bus. We will have all bus number information so you know what you're doing, because you will need to change buses at some point. It takes around one hour on the bus and 20 minutes in the car.

Individually, you'll have to chip in £65 for a placement at the hotel; rooms cost £130 for two people as much as I am aware of, so divide that by 2 and tada.

You'll have to make your own way to the hotel if you're not getting picked up by car. If you need help finding the best routes, contact me and I'll help. You'd have to get the train to the best possible location nearest to the hotel which is located: 68 Staines Road West, Sunbury Cross, TW16 7AT.

There's a few possible outcomes to how we're paying for this hotel;

1. I pay whole, you give me money as soon as you arrive.

2. See if they accept online payments. If so, you may have to find a way to get the money to me online. If that's too much of a hassle, because it seems it is, then we will use method 1.

The dates are planned to be April 10th - April 12th. Time's have not yet been negotiated, but you will not be able to check-in without me there, as it will be in my name.

For a little more information, check out this link: https://pad.riseup.net/p/r.e83a3e63b116f66f2f95dbc96189f4b2

Note: Currently trying to find a cheaper hotel.

My brother got to go thorpe park for 2 days and stay at the hotel overnight for only  50 quid :), though i don't think that deal will be on in April. I'd like to come though but too expensive, isn't premier in a little pricey though?

i didn't read the note, my bad! 

My brother got to go thorpe park for 2 days and stay at the hotel overnight for only  50 quid :), though i don't think that deal will be on in April. I'd like to come though but too expensive, isn't premier in a little pricey though?

i didn't read the note, my bad! 

£50 a night for just him is more expensive than premier inn. Say if there were like 9 of us going, that would be £550 :-P

We will find the best deal we can, I will call a few places so I know the scenario. 

£50 a night for just him is more expensive than premier inn. Say if there were like 9 of us going, that would be £550 :-P

We will find the best deal we can, I will call a few places so I know the scenario. 

Well he got the thorpe park tickets for 2 days and hotel for £50 xD pretty cheap.  I'm saving up for a holiday with some friends ^^ so it's a natta for me, i'd love to see pictures and videos when you lot have been! it was like 2 weeks ago or something my bro got 2 free tickets to alton towers so i went with him, never really went on a big rides.. was scared :S i thought no point in going to watch someone go on rides and me sit there. Went on air and love them now ^^ Smiler was amazung!

Well he got the thorpe park tickets for 2 days and hotel for £50 xD pretty cheap.  I'm saving up for a holiday with some friends ^^ so it's a natta for me, i'd love to see pictures and videos when you lot have been! 

O'll definitely look into the hotels at Thorpe Park :) And I think a few of us are bringing some sort of camera, so you should be able to see them :)

inb4 Philopolemical brings 9 camcorders 

I feel like in this thread (and several other places on the forums) you only have to type "Philopolemical" or be Philopolemical to get upvotes ;_;

Philopolemical

Downvoted because reached max amount of Positive Upvotes

Im getting all excited over this even though im not going lol

Still looks bad on my overall rep ;_; Not that I care, rep on this forums means nothing because people just slap anything on here for no good reason.

I feel like in this thread (and several other places on the forums) you only have to type "Philopolemical" or be Philopolemical to get upvotes ;_;

Philopolemical

First time I've mentioned her name on these forums. Mentioned it because she said she takes loads of electronics everywhere. Excuse me, I shall not say her name again if it bothers you

inb4 Philopolemical brings 9 camcorders 

Paha, I can if you really want me to... xD

Can be easily arranged. 

I didn't say it bothers me xD I meant on these forums if you mention her name there is this magic force that seems to make everyone upvote anything related to her

I can literally type "Hey Philo" and get a billion upvotes :P

Correction * If anyone writes anything good about Helena, if anyone says one thing bad about her then all hell breaks lose and the downvotes come out xD

I didn't say it bothers me xD I meant on these forums if you mention her name there is this magic force that seems to make everyone upvote anything related to her

I can literally type "Hey Philo" and get a billion upvotes :P

I don't look at many threads / posts, so I don't notice haha

I can assure you I did not abuse her name for a few greenies 

I don't look at many threads / posts, so I don't notice haha

I can assure you I did not abuse her name for a few greenies 

Are you sure? I do it sometimes... Helena is my gold mine for upvotes :3

Are you sure? I do it sometimes... Helena is my gold mine for upvotes :3

Damn, you said her name and I can't upvote... reached daily amount... too kind like that 

Haha :P I think Bosnian needs to use my waifu as an upvote booster  :yay:

Haha :P I think Bosnian needs to use my waifu as an upvote booster  :yay:

You coming to le Thorpe Park? You need to deffo come dood

I've signed up as a probably just in case I can't :/

I hope you'll be able to make it!

Me too :D I've been before. Rita queen of speed and Oblivion are the best rides there imo  :yay:

Me too :D I've been before. Rita queen of speed and Oblivion are the best rides there imo  :yay:

That's Alton Towers mate