Pixel

Raid Event - Thorpe Park 2015 [UK]

Thorpe Park 2015 [UK]   39 members have voted

1. 1. Are thinking about coming along?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

141 posts in this topic

the center park :o

Centre Parcs? I've been there before, there's not a great ordeal to do for someone like you, perhaps if you're going with family it's a good laugh though.

Changed my vote to: Possibly because I don't feel entirely sure that I will make it. All I can say is, I will see.  :unsure:

Centre Parcs? I've been there before, there's not a great ordeal to do for someone like you, perhaps if you're going with family it's a good laugh though.

I've been there with my previous clan, was good fun!

I also may have some issues around this time as some things have sprung up, hell, might even end up as 2 people going, more money to save and to spend, I can say 95% chance I can make it. 

there's a 5% chance I can go :troll:

When did philo change to a yes?! :o and without troll!

there's a 5% chance I can go :troll:

When did philo chance to a yes?! :o and without troll!

She changed to a yes ages ago

I've been there with my previous clan, was good fun!

You went to Centre Parcs with a gaming clan? Nice =o

You went to Centre Parcs with a gaming clan? Nice =o

Yeh! We went with like, 14 people (All Dutch, since it was a Dutch clan).  Also went to France with my guild, booked a villa and stayed there for a week. :D (Photo from previous girlsteam)

10004072_677426575629731_2097120856_n.jp

Yeh! We went with like, 14 people (All Dutch, since it was a Dutch clan).  Also went to France with my guild, booked a villa and stayed there for a week. :D (Photo from previous girlsteam)

10004072_677426575629731_2097120856_n.jp

"Villa"

People got damn moneyhhh.

"Villa"

People got damn moneyhhh.

It's not expensive when you split it with all of the people going. I payed like 120 euros for one week (driving to it and all not included, though)

It's not expensive when you split it with all of the people going. I payed like 120 euros for one week (driving to it and all not included, though)

True, but isn't it this much persons for a week ?

Changed my vote to possibly as well, not worth going if there are only a few of us if I'm honest... Depending on who goes and how many people go, I might still consider it.

First it was only going to be me and  Triton, but i was the opposite, the more people that wanted to come put me off 

Prepare your butt hole for a long response

I don't think I've yet to comment on the whole situation with Thorpe park, from my understanding it was just myself, Staab and pixel, all 3 of us going for a trip to Thorpe park, When pixel made this thread i made some doubt in my throat, Tbh i'd be cool with like 4/5 maybe even six people going. But stretching even further than that is personally stupid, If you wanna good day out you don't wanna be planning a fucking holiday resort to Spain/Greece where we have to ring up ThomasCook, and be like duh herro holiday for 4 please please thank you, no. you go a for a decent day out with a couple mates and nothing more. Yeah ofc you do have to do a little bit of planning but apart from that your basically settled, With a larger group it requires a lot more coordination whereas with like 3 people its basically just, have you got money and can you go, Whereas with a lot you have to settle all these transport costs etc. But im getting sidetracked from my point, Which frankly i don't even know of why im posting this :'D. If i'm genuinely honest, I have no fucking idea who the fucks going xD The thread has sidetracked that much that i've lost track of who is going and what is going, K so me staab and pixel will go, kay.. kay. maybe troll. and helena :3, But not that nub @Lossy since he stupid so yeah thats my response to this whole ordeal or randomness

TL;DR - I don't like people

P.S Bosnian is a nub

Deleted the comments before.

It was uncalled for cat and should been kept to yourself, triton was joking with me and bosnian.

Please keep on topic, thanks.

Such a shame, regardless of me not going, to see a thread of 6 pages and a poll and numerous plans/organizing to come to...  nothing. Sad it may be, there's always another time and everyone must just be more prepared :D

Don't worry, it looks like Deadecho is going to have a fun day in 2015! With himself..

Feel so bad for Deadecho, if you organised to come to the UK and now nothing's happening :/

Feel so bad for Deadecho, if you organised to come to the UK and now nothing's happening :/

Nothing was definite, I told him I would tell him everything two months before.