Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Three word story.

272 posts in this topic

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory David Cage class

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory David Cage class. Obamacare then goes

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory David Cage class. Obamacare then goes  to school because

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory David Cage class. Obamacare then goes to school because he killed a

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory David Cage class. Obamacare then goes to school because he killed a dozen angry Arnolds.

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory David Cage class. Obamacare then goes to school because he killed a dozen angry Arnolds. Where he met

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory David Cage class. Obamacare then goes to school because he killed a dozen angry Arnolds. Where he met the Bob Marley

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him out of mandatory David Cage class. Obamacare then goes to school because he killed a dozen angry Arnolds. Where he met the Bob Marley smokin' a spliff.

NEW STORY TIIIIEM!

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I _____  __    _____

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I Slapped his face

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I Slapped his face, until he bled.

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I Slapped his face, until he bledThen he started

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I Slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his tight trousers down

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his tight trousers down until they reached

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his tight trousers down until they reached his precious weed.

This one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his tight trousers down until they reached his precious weed. Which was medicinal

The one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his tight trousers down until they reached his precious weed. Which was medicinal, and had a 

The one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his tight trousers down until they reached his precious weed. Which was medicinal, and had a Pikachu inside the

The one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his tight trousers down until they reached his precious weed. Which was medicinal, and had a Pikachu inside the  coolest backpack ever.

The one time, while i was walking on the sidewalk, my friend pushed me and I slapped his face, until he bled. Then he started to push his tight trousers down until they reached his precious weed. Which was medicinal, and had a Pikachu inside the  coolest backpack ever. The next day