Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Three word story.

272 posts in this topic

Long time ago… in a galaxy FAR FAR AWAY where bosnian was derailing a thread-
"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water where he later, escaped on time.  He Then Tripped

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water where he later, escaped on time. He then tripped about 30 minutes,

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water where he later, escaped on time.  He Then Tripped about 30 minutes, because he's clueless

Bosnian? I know your English isn't the fanciest but what the fuck? "He then tripped about 30 minutes," If that means something to you then I'm extremely concerned about your mental health atm.

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water where he later, escaped on time.  He Then Tripped about 30 minutes, because he's clueless

Bosnian? I know your English isn't the fanciest but what the fuck? "He then tripped about 30 minutes," If that means something to you then I'm extremely concerned about your mental state atm.

Wtf are you talking about?.. Staab said He then Tripped, and after that I said about 30 minutes.

I've could make it this way:

He then tripped after that 30 minutes. But thats not a 3 word story.. or if I would put He then tripped after that 30

Then someone else would put 30 million years.. or something else to troll me :cry:

Wtf are you talking about?.. Staab said He then Tripped, and after that I said about 30 minutes.

I've could make it this way:

He then tripped after that 30 minutes. But thats not a 3 word story.. or if I would put He then tripped after that 30

Then someone else would put 30 million years.. or something else to troll me :cry:

:facepalm:

and no one is trolling you Bosnian. Let's end this here and post the next sequence in the story.

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water where he later, escaped on time.  

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water where he later, escaped on time.  

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless

Waw dat editing >.<

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that'll

that'll is two words :dave:

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that'll

LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! How can you not get that one!? :troll:

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that will ( :dave:) ddos you whenever

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that will (  :dave:) ddos you whenever you want. The

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that will (   :dave:) ddos you whenever you want. The Bosnian was dying

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that will (    :dave:) ddos you whenever you want. The Bosnian was dying of deadly flu.

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that will (     :dave:) ddos you whenever you want. The Bosnian was dying of deadly flu. His reputation has 

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that will (      :dave:) ddos you whenever you want. The Bosnian was dying of deadly flu. His reputation has caused this flu.

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that will (       :dave:) ddos you whenever you want. The Bosnian was dying of deadly flu. His reputation has caused this flu. Little did he

Hmm, new story time

This has gotten rather specific :dave:

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly

He then tripped over after about 30 minutes, because he's a clueless, little piece of FNRP that will (        :dave:) ddos you whenever you want. The Bosnian was dying of deadly flu. His reputation has caused this flu. Little did he died slowly because

Well, I posted this and then it took me to a new page with your post ;_; I'm leaving this here but I'll also carry on your story

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy

Obamacare uppercuts O'Reilly into the abyssal depths, while still sitting on the destroyed Japanese's elevator during a massive earthquake that shaked a quaint town which awakened Lossy while lifting him