Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Three word story.

272 posts in this topic

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, to sniff plastic.
I think I'm a stupid fatty.
Sometimes I feel Like a potato that's been abused by a fryer.
Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set.
Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave birth to seabass." on that day they attacked.
The Arnold Schwarzeneggers ran into their death.
Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

It's Lossy's secret fetish when everybody cries.

That makes him very very happy, but sometimes it becomes too much. 

In a land underneath the ground, where the people had lots of fun things to do, but this was really the end of everything, or was it?

I dreamt that I dreamt this. I lack imagination, because of a terrible habit, to sniff plastic.

Then someone attacked the Little Indian who was then assaulted by a hungry fat Yogi Bear that fell off the swing-set.

Startled, he quickly contacted the pringles helpline and said "She gave birth to seabass." on that day they attacked.

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

That makes him very very happy, but sometimes it becomes too much.

Tonight on HBO,

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.
That makes him very very happy, but sometimes it becomes too much.

Tonight on HBO, ellan will show

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, ellan will show everyone in the audience

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley cirus fan

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley Cyrus fan and a huge

corrected >cirus to 'Cyrus'

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley Cyrus fan and a huge justin beiber Fan

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley Cyrus fan and a huge Justin Bieber Fan and even a

corrected >justin beiber to Justin Bieber.

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, Ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley Cyrus fan and a huge Justin Bieber fan, everyone was shocked.

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, Ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley Cyrus fan and a huge Justin Bieber fan, everyone was shocked. Even ernie had

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.

Tonight on HBO, Ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley Cyrus fan and a huge Justin Bieber fan, everyone was shocked. Even ernie had a weird, unexpected 

(k, just skip my post :c)

Bear cried.

I cried as well.

Everyone cried.

It's Lossy's secret fetish when everybody cries.

Tonight on HBO, Ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley Cyrus fan and a huge Justin Bieber fan, everyone was shocked. Even ernie had a weird, unexpected  experience with a

Bear cried.
I cried as well.
Everyone cried.
It's Lossy's secret fetish when everybody cries.

Tonight on HBO, Ellan will show everyone in the audience how she became a big obvious Miley Cyrus fan and a huge Justin Bieber fan, everyone was shocked. Even ernie had a weird, unexpected  experience with a  huge ragin elephant.

NEW STORY

This one time i 

This one time I was walking

Grez faggot u used 4 words. D:

This one time I was walking when I saw

Can't play his own game :troll:

This one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's...

This one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then

This one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back 

of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, ""

This one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back

of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....."

of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....."  while pumping a

of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile